Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ninjutsu I.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ninjutsu I. Empty Ninjutsu I. Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:32 am

Conceited

Conceited

Ninjutsu I. Jutsu10

Name: Chakra Manifestation: Bow.
Type: Ninjutsu.
Element: -
Range: User.
Duration: Maintainable.
Hand Seals/Charge up:
Description: A simple technique that allows the user to forgo having to carry around a bow of their own by simply making one out of their own chakra. The length of the bow depends on the needs of the user and thusly so can be specified by the user though the default sizes are 48, 54, 58, and 60 inches. As for the draw length, that varies from person to person and automatically adjust itself to fit the draw length that’s proper for the user.
Weakness: Does no damage on its own. Concentration or technique shall be disrupted.

Name: Chakra Manifestation: Arrow.
Range: 10m.
Duration: Instant.
Hand Seals/Charge up: None.
Description: A simple technique that doesn’t require the use of hand seals but does require a bow. It’s a simple arrow that manifest itself upon the user pulling their bow string back, and can be launched like a normal arrow. It’s capable of the same sort of damage a standard kunai is able to deal. Length of the arrow depends on the draw length of the user, but the max is five feet.
Weakness: Once released the path of the arrow cannot be manipulated by the user. Requires a bow. Fuuton, no matter the rank, can throw the arrow off course.

Name: Chakra Manifestation: Ten Arrows.
Range: 15m.
Hand Seals/Charge up: None.
Description: An advanced version of the Chakra Manifestation: Arrow, just instead of one arrow this one launches ten at once, thus no need for the user to reload.
Weakness: Path of the arrows cannot be controlled. Requires a bow. Requires knowledge of the parent jutsu. Fuuton, no matter the rank, can throw the arrow off course.

Name: Chakra Manifestation: Fifteen Arrows.
Range: 20m.
Hand Seals/Charge up: 1 post.
Description: An advanced version of the Chakra Manifestation: Arrow, just instead of one arrow this one launches fifteen at once, thus no need for the user to reload.
Weakness: Goes into a one post cool down immediately afterwards. Path of the arrows cannot be controlled. Requires a bow. Requires knowledge of the parent jutsu. Fuuton one rank below can throw the arrow off course.

Name: Chakra Manifestation: Scorching Arrow.
Element: Katon.
Range: 15m.
Duration: 1-2 post.
Hand Seals/Charge up: -
Description: A simple technique that doesn’t require the use of hand seals but does require a bow. It’s a simple arrow of Katon properties that manifest itself upon Kali pulling the bow string back, and is launched like a normal arrow would be. Upon contact with an inanimate object, such as the ground, the arrow shall engulf the area in flames, reaching a 2m radius and burning for two post. This can be very dangerous if used in an area with highly flammable objects, such as trees. If a shinobi is hit by this arrow they shall suffer 2nd degree, partial thickness, burns, the fire burning for a single post.
Weakness: Suiton. Barriers C+. Requires bow. Path of arrow cannot be controlled.

Name: Seismic Sense.
Type: Sensory.
Element: None.
Range: Depends on Sensory Skill.
Hand Seals/Charge up: Hare -> Dog -> Tiger.
Description: By sensing vibrations in the ground/earth, the user of this technique can perceive their surrounding as precisely as normal sight, and in some cases with even greater clarity. An advantage of seismic sense over normal sight is that the user is able to pick up things that are barely visible or even imperceptible to the name eye as well as things out of their line of sight. Obstacles that would normally obstruct regular vision, such as walls, are rendered ineffective against seismic sense. Seismic sense doesn’t only provide surface vision, but underground vision as well since vibrations also travel underground, enabling the user to effectively detect caverns, deep subterranean cavities, and individual who are hiding underground.
Weakness: User must maintain contact with the ground. Sand renders fuzzy images. Can only sense objects, people, etc. when they are in contact with the earth.

Name: Heat Sense.
Type: Sensory.
Element: None.
Range: Depends on Sensory Skill.
Hand Seals/Charge up: Hare - Ram.
Description: A sensory technique that allows the user to sense others regardless of rather or not they have concealed their chakra through their body heat.
Weakness: If someone manages to cover up their body heat, they shall go unnoticed by the user.

2Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Ninjutsu I. Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:26 am

Conceited

Conceited

I promise the techniques won't bite.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum