Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gekko's Phenomenon [Training/Private]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gekko's Phenomenon [Training/Private]  Empty Gekko's Phenomenon [Training/Private] Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:44 pm

Gekko

Gekko
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Water dripped from outside the rim of the pipe, attached to the dark house covered with only was to be believed by the demons who protected it fron intruders. A large tree stood behind this building, giving the house much shade then it would naturally achieve. No villager had really known how the tree got to be there, whether it was simply grown or a chakra-based stunt had happened. All that was known about it was the things happening from the other side of it, the poor side to Konoha as some people whispered to one another. It was one of the most unsanitary places of them all, poor people, bandits, thieves, ronin undercover sometimes (thought most of the time they'd be driven out by Anbu or people would snitch them out for profit) all came to this dark side of Konoha. It was just... the villagers were the only ones who were scared of this type of population in Konoha. It had seemed most of the shinobi of Konohagakure knew about it, but it didn't bother them and they saw it as the same section as no other one within the village... Gekko had decided to take a stroll once more through this area, it had been around his second visit there. The last time had had taken one down here, there was a dying man there who reminded him of himself. It had been the white hair, but Gekko soon realized that he was not worth it and left him there. There were many weeping souls within the ally's, some majored in pick pocketing which would carefully bump into you and try to give you the slip. Gekko had known about them since he was only a little boy, his father nearly got pick pocketed but slapped the kid's hand in a second. He was eventually arrested, his parents did nothing about it either. Gekko was close to wondering why he went out of his way to even come down here, it was when another short memory had shot into his head. Gekko was closely remembering the gruesome events that happened right before his eyes during his imprisonment, he felt sickened that he was even remembering all of this. While travelling through the ghettos he had a hood on and over his head, he didn't want anyone knowing who he was. He was just taking a walk, he could hear the sneering of the crazed and broken men sleeping next to the empty and closed down buildings behind them. Gekko had left his chunin vest over at his home, he did have the sort of bukijutsu training to actually utilize the type of armor. He was hoping that eventually he could train a variety of things - genjutsu, weaponry, sensing. Anything that'd define him as an above average chunin, over the past few days Gekko had higher hopes for himself inside of the village. He was even planning on registering himself fr night watch over the village. Gekko had heard rumors of Sunagakure, and the battles that were being fought there. He had spent no real mind towards them, he had no interest at the current moment of leaving the village to depart on a quest. Traveling throughout the ghettos, he bumped into a screaming young woman. She grabbed his arm and folded up into it crying from the hood, "P-please! There's a bad man here!" she said. Gekko held her to his side, as he scouted the area. The sun was slowly setting above them, and a shadow had lingered from a corner of the ally. "Show yourself" Gekko said assertively gazing into the ally. Slowly a sluggish man pulled up, appearing to have one hand inside of his pocket and one outside. "Oi oi oi, I was just trying to show that little girl a present" the man said. Gekko felt disgusted for a second, it was almost as he had heard that from somewhere inside of his past. When he was only a small boy, the 'Jonin' tried to hit on a twleve year old. The same disgusted motions and feelings toward her, it sickened Gekko. He looked towards the stranger from the corner with disgust, the stranger had quickly took note of it. "You have a problem or something bud?" he asked. He eyed Gekko for a second, and saw how the young woman had crept up next to Gekko. "Oh. I see, so you wanted her, huh bud?" he asked Gekko, he began walking towards Gekko. "How about we share her in bed, split her, y'know?" he asked him letting out his hand. Gekko slapped him away, and grabbed the mans collar pulling him up into a building. The man retaliated, gave Gekko a good one in the face, and kicked him into the ground. He panted for a second and walked up to Gekko, sitting on top of him. "So you like it rough don't you?" he asked, as he pulled up Gekko by his hoodie with one hand and began beating him in the face. The young woman ran into him, knocking the stranger off of Gekko. Gekko stood up almost immediately, positioned himself in front of the stranger shoving his foot into his face. The stranger rolled around inside of the ally, and then stood up steadily. The sun had went down, he stood up and dashed towards Gekko nailing him in the stomach and then kicking him to one side causing him to hit a wall as well as boxes stacked behind him toppling over on him. The stranger burst out laughing, suddenly it was quiet as small tendrils began to light up. They weren't natural, they were more insightful then any ninja wire or chakra thread. They had a red color, and seemed to be pulsing at any moment jolting and becoming wider. As one came, so did three, and soon enough four. Gekko smashed the boxes out of his way and peered into the eyes of his opponent. Gekko suddenly had dashed from one side to another, the stranger turned around to see where he had gone. A long streak of blood trickled from his torso, as he saw his own blood splatter against the ground, a long slash had developed across his chest. "Holy fuck!" he exclaimed putting his hand over the bleeding, he fell to his knees. Gekko turned facing the man as one tendril after the other came circling the opponents neck, "P-please..." the man begged as the life was basically being choked out of them. Or at least - that's how the stereotype goes. Gekko decided to throw him into the wall instead of snapping his neck, the man began to breath once more. "Alright..." he said noticing for once the headband across Gekko's head. "I'll tell you everything you need to know, st-" before the stranger could finish his sentence, he continued to wince at the pain at his chest. Gekko stared down at him, for a moment. He had something else in his head - during the imprisonment the men who torched them had thin, long razor whips which he resembled using his blood manipulation. The young woman caught up to Gekko, "Y-your a shinobi right? Please, don't kill him! I...my name is Miyuki" she started to come onto Gekko telling him about everything and what happened as the stranger up against the wall slowly bled by certain amounts of blood. After an explanation of the team of four ronin, Gekko crept up to the stranger. He sat down on one knee, and stared him into the eyes. "Ah, tell your four horsemen that Gekko of Konohagakure will be after them" he said, then dropping the mans head. Gekko put the hood back over his head and began walking once more. Shinobi from the village shortly found her calling for help, and took both of them to a hospital. That night, Gekko observed small bruise on his arm. He squinted as he prepped the correct ointments on it to stop the swelling. After the fight, Gekko had decided on himself that it was time he had learned close-combat arts of shinobi. One that he hadn't spent much time on studying as a kid with his tutor, taijutsu. The art of infusing your chakra within your muscles to increase your speed, strength, and dexterity. Gekko arrived at the training grounds, to begin the course of his training he had dashed from on top of log to log trying to master his own speed. Slipping almost once or twice since he began to develop a cocky attitude, he then decided to take some time off in strength. He first started by punching trees over and over again, seeing as that wouldn't help he started with logs. Soon after a few hours, having to bandage up his fists he kept up a fighting style. First sending a devastating punch, elbowing the log, kicking the log to the side and then finishing with another punch - mostly a right hook. After only implementing small dents into the log, he took it upon himself to change back into punching trees. It was after a few more hours of punching a tree he finally broke it down making it fall. He then ran up into the valley of logs, dashing on top of them until he swatted his arm down and picked up his towel to sit at the end of the logs. Wiping sweat off his forehead he could hear someone call his name from behind him, turning around he saw the face of the figure.

"Gekko?"

Taijutsu

B1 > N1
N1 > N2
N2 > N3
N3 > I1
I1 > I2
I2 > I3

Gekko

Gekko
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

It was specific time in Konoha, a specific time in the entire world. Trees had been turning a new shade of color for these past weeks, it had been like that in Konoha at least. But what of the villages which did not experience such a climate change? Villages which only experienced snow, villages which had only experienced sand. What was season changing for them, maybe the climate got warmer or cooler. It was none of the concern of this chunin, dashing upon log to log he had been testing his speed generally. Gekko had been keeping in mind that if he had not been fast or strong enough he would not be able to get as strong as he could, strong enough to defend himself from enemies. One of the most favorite things he could think of was training, it was what he was planning on doing for most of the week. Picking up the towel to clean himself off, he became to hear a dark calling from inside of himself. The voice spoke in a crude, dreadful tone moving slowly from place to place. Gekko at first could not understand the calling, it was almost like a lion whispering words into your ear. It was threatening and sickening, Gekko could hear the faint words. 089 it's your turn... Gekko looked around in the blind darkness raising an eyebrow. He could have sworn he heard someone out there, he took his towel and cleaned himself off from the workout. He then prepared himself for a walk back to the village when he heard rapid footsteps from behind him and his name get called out. "Gekko?" it was soft-spoken, and he was even surprised to hear his own words being called ot to him. He turned around, eyes widened as it had appeared to be the woman from before. "Miyuki, what are you around here for?" he asked eyeing her, not questioning how she had gotten his name or where it was from. "Y-you should run" Miyuki said quietly, not being able to make eye contact with Gekko as if she was afraid of him. "What do you mean run? If that thief bothers you anymore, you should report him to the village. He could get jailed or even..." Gekko bared not to go on about what he was on about. He knew that the murderous intent that he had demonstrated in front of Miyuki had made her think only one thing of him. That he was someone not be trusted, Miyuki gulped trying to find the words to say in her mouth. "Yeah, I should probably, er..." he went on. "You should leave the village! T-the man you fought..." she said, Gekko shook his head but she probably couldn't even see his movement. She was so traumatized by the event, she must have thought that it was inhumane to leave someone in a state like that. "He was a crook and he tried to... get his way, but you don't have to worry about him anymore, if anything he'd probably not come after me" Gekko told her, after a few moments of silence he snapped at her. "Go home, Miyuki" he said in a loud, assertive voice. She shot her head up, and stared at him for a brief moment. Without a word, she spun around and went back the way she had came. Gekko sighed, rubbing the back of his head, wondering what that was all about. Safely, Gekko was able to resort back to his apartment and slept for the night peacefully. The next morning, he got up early and took a shower. Brushed his teeth, ate a great breakfast and decided to wear his chunin armor. He still could hardly move properly in armor, though he was planning on getting use to it. For the majority of the day, he was planning on practicing Bukijutsu. One of the other chunin were talking about a training spot which were especially used for throwing weaponry and such. Gekko came to the training spot, he had no weaponry on him such as kunai, shurinken, or katana's. It wasn't that he couldn't buy any of them, but he hadn't made a visit to the villages shop ever. In truth, he was sort of nervous to come there, but then again he could create weaponry whenever he could. Gekko had been practicing in spite of secret for awhile, he took some of his own blood to create different ninja tools. First, he created a kunai which was even sharper than the actual one easily being able to pierce blood as good as he could with his teeth. Which in experience, could easily pierce human skin as if it was butter. Gekko had first practiced throwing his kunai's at the center of the target on the log, at first he wasn't even able to hit the log. Gekkos first few attempts seemed dull, until he was able to hit the log the first few times. That very hit was also close to the center, feeling that he had been gaining progress from this training he also felt that he needed to train his reflexes. He took the same three blood-forged kunais he'd been using to train with and would throw them into the sky, as course of doing that he'd watch as they'd then come back down. As soon as they were close enough, he'd react as fast as he could to dodge them. He'd been basically tracking them, and there movement. The next thing he tried was leaving the training grounds, and back into the forest. Gekko would find rabbit holes, where a rabbit popped up staring at him. After a single moment of staring deeply into one another, the rabbit would spring out forward at him, going around him and dashing away. Gekko chased after him, generally chasing him to where he was going. Once walking around a tree, he heard whimpering and thought the silly rabbit had tripped over a branch. Gekko slowly crept to the ground, looking over the blooded rabbit trembling with a knife impaled through it's body. He then looked around for signs of anyone, a knife was thrown at him from an angle which he could read. Swiftly, he jumped forward dodging it. The blade had skimmed nearly a hair off of him, but hit the trunk of a tree. Gekko looked furiously around until he found the pursuer on the top of a tree twirling a knife in his hand, "You are one of them" Gekko said. The man looked down with a cheesy smile at Gekko, "As one of them you must mean one of the guy-you-sent to the hospital, then yeah". He slid down the tree and onto the ground floor about three meters from Gekko, "You are pretty interesting, he said you were a freak...I won't doubt that with your white hair, crazy man" he said chuckling as he put one of his knives away. Gekko shook his own head, he could tell something was off. The man had kept looking behind him, it was when Gekko heard a branch rustle behind him he began dashing down the forest. "W-woah man! Come back here! I'll make you fucking pay for what you did, you shithead! That was my brother! My fucking brother!" the man said as Gekko jumped from branch to branch. It hadn't occurred to him that he'd be chased by such men, particularly they were bandits who assaulted a woman for sexual purposes. He then saw a man drawing near him with a hood on, taking out a blade. Gekko latched out a quick tendril with razors separated by a 1/4 inch of each other, he flew downwards until he hit the bottom of a tree. Gekko launched himself forward at the man smacking him with the single tendril, before realizing that another man was sneaking up on him. He grabbed onto the branch after the man he hit fell into a bush, a knife was flying towards him, Gekko spun around the tree using his hand and began dashing another few meters. "Holy shit!" the man called from behind him, "He got 'yer eye!" he could hear the man who had been throwing knives at him call. Gekko continued to dash out of the forest until he reached the village, it had been awhile since he had called back his blood manipulation. Gekko decided to go home that day, he had been training for his perfect aim the entire day and he had enough adventures for one day. Getting home he could see everything was the way it had seemed, the villagers were inside their homes at night, the ghettos weren't even walked upon at night, but there was something out of the ordinary. Gekko scratched his head looking towards the black building which laid against the old tree, he remembered passing it a few times but it had looked abandoned from his perspective. There had been a light coming from it.

Bukijutsu

B1 > N1
N1 > N2
N2 > N3
N3 > I1
I1 > I2
I2 > I3

Gekko

Gekko
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Gekko woke up early in the morning like the last one, after the usual morning conditions he went into his closet and slowly pulled out his chunin vest. He quickly equipped it, Gekko decided it was about time he started doing some more missions, some more practice, some more shopping for tools, some more everything. He heard about the incident during training, where someone was nearly blown a teammate up with a ninja bomb. That sounded spectacular to Gekko, he'd want to try it out but only if he had figured out where the weaponry was. Gekko took a stroll through the village, where he sound the townspeople gathering up around a girl. Gekko slowly pushed them aside, where his chunin vest and headband stood out so they knew to move aside. Miyuki laid on the ground, beaten to a pulp, Gekko crept down near her checking for signs of life. She had a pulse, Gekko then turned to the villagers who were looking down at the two in fear. He told them to go alert the guards, after several hours Gekko visited Miyuki inside of the hopsital. It was something that put him off, after she was taken in by the medical ninja he was visited by a familiar site. It was Yukan, they hadn't talked in a few years. Yukan was still a genin, yet he was older than Gekko. Yukan thumbed up towards Gekko, "Guess what I've been doing for a few years?" he asked Gekko. Turning his head he looked around expecting something special to happen, "Erm, what exactly, Yukan?" he asked the genin. Yukan's smile grew wider as he then revealed something from his pocket, "I've been teaching academy students for the past few years, since a special jounin got sick!" he said. Gekko suddenly felt a sinking feeling, he stood where he was staring off into Yukan. He fled down into a deep memory, one from his childhood inside of a bar. It was almost completely blank at first, Gekko could not read what was happening inside of the memory. It had almost seemed like the dissatisfaction of how Gekko imaged him himself to become blind, it was when he had recovered from under a blanket he looked up in between seeing his father and his uncle fighting each other. He wondered how he'd not recall such a thing in the past, his uncle kept pushing his father calling him a retard for not paying his "debt". His father had seemed drunk due to his sluggish movements and the way he spoke, it was when Gekko began to hear him cursing it made him remember the way that his father took care of things. He swung his bottle at his own brothers face, making the beer splash all over him and shards piercing into his skin. Gekko watched as his foster child shanked his brother into the abdomen, once his brother had fallen into the ground his father toppled over him unthinkingly. "You should be seeing that Gekko" a voice called out of almost nowhere, as Gekko's vision was centralized into the caring eyes of a woman he didn't even though. He could hear his father straining to open something from beneath the flooring, he picked up the small object within his hand. "What is it dear?" the woman asked the man examining the object. Gekko did not realize it, but it had been his parents who'd he been in the hands of. Not his foster parents or the hands of his foster brother, neither being inside of the torture cage which he had to endure for several years. Gekko felt his head burn, as if it was cracking, memories flooding into his head from days when he was only a small baby. How could he remember this memory? He had only been born at this time, the father tossed the ball onto the ground. Right when he was turning, a spark lit up in front of Gekko as he was flooded back into reality. Gekko gasped as he was sitting next to a building with Yukan over him, "Uh sorry, I must have activated my genjutsu on you!" he said thumbing up at Gekko. He held his head for a second - wondering what the HELL had just happened to him, Gekko looked over to Yukan who seemed to have his cheesy smile on as usual. Gekko gave Yukan a solid punch to the face, knocking in some teeth and causing him to bite his lip as well as his teeth broke as well. "Damn!" he said covering his mouth, Yukan seemed more impressed than mad, "When did you get so strong?" Yukan said. Gekko looked down at Yukan, "It was a genjutsu wasn't it, art of illusion?" he asked him. Yukan looked up at Gekko and nodded slowly, Gekko squinted at him turning over to the building and punching a small crater into it. "Fuck!" he shouted, Yukan stood up from where he was and slowly came towards to comfort him. "I-I'm sorry for whatever you say, I was trying to create an illusion where you'd be on a deserted island, sorta like paradise, y'know?" he told Gekko. Panting slowly, the white-haired shinobi caught his breath as he turned towards Yukan once more. "I want to learn" he said, Yukan looked at him smiling as he fixed back in one of his teeth. "Hell no!" Yukan said, Gekko began cracking his knuckles, "B-but I can hook you up with someone, his nickname is like Bob" he said. Gekko followed Yukan through the streets until they reached a home, where it sounded like Bob was frustrated and grunting rapidly. Yukan knocked on the door, a small 'yeep!' fronted out. The shuffle of clothes came about, rapid whispering, and the back door flung open. Whoever was inside was gone, or at least - one of them were. The door slowly opened as a large man came out scratching his backside. "Yeah Yukan, what is it?" Bob asked, Yukan pointed to Gekko. "He's a survivor, he wants to learn genjutsu". As soon as he said survivor, the man had already been pushing Gekko in. Taking in a small few sniffs, he could note that the place smelled like sweat and a lot o shame. Yukan crossed his arms strolling in and looking at the place, "So who did you caresses today?" he asked. "Ah, shut up, tell me more about the boy" Bob said grabbing a magazine and sitting down. Gekko saw an anbu mask and suit hung up on a rack. "So get on with it" Bob asked, "Well, he's hear to learn genjutsu so can you sorta teach him?" Yukan asked. For the day, Bob had taught Gekko about genjutsu and how to prevent yourself from getting into one. He learned how to use Kai Release successfully, Gekko began to develop his own genjutsu ideas. He'd been working on his own once he arrived back at home. It was when hit the dark, his body began to pulse as a change of mood came. He began to think of the torture he endured, the feelings, the scent, the sights, it all shot back into his head and it was awful. Gekko began to think up of his own way to express the will of the damned, he had collected scrolls from the ninja library in the village where those shinobi who excelled in genjutsu had shared about their own ideals over genjutsu. Such as one mentor who said that genjutsu was basically what your mind creates, it can resemble one thing like being curled around with a tree not feeling one bit of emotion or feeling. Gekko decided that he had enough learning one day, he lied on his bed after practicing using genjutsu. He tried to gather his thoughts and his emotions into the right places, he thought back to that time in the cabin with his mother and father. Could it really be an illusion? Was it actually real? Thoughts sprung into Gekko's head constantly. He wanted answers, he then got off of his bed and flickered on the lights. He dived everywhere into his old clothing, all he found was a few coins with the symbol from his foster family's bar. It took Gekko slightly back, to seeing the bar for the first time. It'd almost as if he'd seen it before, he walked the floor, he never recognized the place for what it was. Gekko slowly crept towards his pillow crying intensely, he then regarded to his low-down motto. "I will work harder... and harder... and harder..." he said constantly in his head. Gekko slowly turned around and faced the mirror, maybe that wasn't his mother. He had blue eyes, his mother had red eyes inside of the genjutsu. Maybe...or maybe Gekko could achieve the same eyes. He had studied Kekkai Genkai before in the past, but his own never really intrigued him. He had believed that being raised outside of the village would have brought the urges that he vanquished for.

Genjutsu

B1 > N1
N1 > N2
N2 > N3
N3 > I1
I1 > I2
I2 > I3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum