Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Genjutsu training

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Genjutsu training Empty Genjutsu training Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:46 pm

Lordxanzo

Lordxanzo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Waking up early in the money around 6-7.am, xanzo hurry up to finish up his chores cause he has an appointment with himself and the venue is in the wood; before going to bed last night, he thought of going to train himself in the wood. After finishing his chores including brushing his teeth and taking of his bath, he move close to the mirror to dress himself! He put on his regular long trouser, long sleeve shirt and covered them with his pale greenish cloak that he threw on! He fix his head protect to his left muscle which is it regular position for xanzo, and tie his scarf around his mouth, he didnt forget to carry his book, pen and also his training book which his father left him and he set-out.
On his way to the woods while walking with head bow, "xanzo" a voice shouted! Knowing it sounds familiar he raise his head and behold it was shõdei; a classmate in his academy. The boy make his way to xan and ask him where he was going! Taking few minutes before responding, he reply "to the woods for private training".. Can i come with you? Cause am bored and would like to train too Shõdei said! Xanzo open his mouth to yell No at him but on a second thought: "am going for genjutsu training and will need somebody to practice it on but i cant use it on myself" thinking of these things, he noded ok! To which shõdei jump up joyfully and the both ninjas make their ways to the woods. On their way, shõdei keep talking about an encounter with a girl which he later developed some kinda weird feelings for; he spit alot of things but xan only heard few cause his attention wasnt with shõdei. Soon the both arrive at a place rounded by trees: we're here "xan said"! Is this the damn place? Anyway, hope you are with equipments for the training shõdei respond! Xanzo just bring out a scroll and a book out,squat down,place the both on the ground while opening. Now lets begin "xanzo ultered."

Last edited by Lordxanzo on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)

2Genjutsu training Empty Re: Genjutsu training Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:35 pm

Lordxanzo

Lordxanzo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Shõdei; So what do we have encrypted in these two little cute things? A red book and a scroll, Mmmmmmmmmm am expecting much surprises from them! Xanzo: can you just keep shut for now lets start what we're here for?.. Shõdei: ok but all train no talk make learning impossible! Xanzo: (looking at him with an unimpressed face)! Shõdei: ok boss, no need for the face! He lower himself(squat) towards xan while talking. Xanzo open the red book(it is the book that his father left him and he used to practice taijutsu)! He scroll to Genjutsu part and demand shõdei to come to his side and take a closer look:
"Genjutsu(illusionary techniques)- are techs that employed in the same fashion requiring chakra to take it effect. However, the primary difference between them is that genjutsu are illusory instead of attacking the victim's physical body like taijutsu or ninjutsu.. It manipulate the flow of chakra in the victim's brain thus causing a disruption in their senses.
Genjutsu is created when a ninja controls the chakra flow of the opponent's cerebral nervous system, there by affecting their five senses.
Shõdei; take a deep breath.. Quite short and understandable but what is that cerebral nervour system or whatever? Xanzo; it a delicate part of the human brain! Shõdei; how did you know about it? Xanzo; does it matter? Shõdei; ok but who owns the marvellous book? Xanzo; me! Shõdei; how did you get it? Xanzo; well lets just say a gift from somebody who cares! Shõdei; waoo.. Cares? You mean love? Xanzo: (rediculous look)! Shõdei: ok, i get it.. You dont have time for that.. But can you still explain to me in a better language what we just read? Xanzo; (standing up and closing the book) it is an illusory tech that occurs when you take control of opponent's brain using some skills. Then, you will start feeding them with false ideas and thoughts which they would be false to believe. The victim will believe it's true cause their brain which usually tells them things would be the same brain delivering your ideas to them and you get access to their brain by manipulating the chakra there.. Shõdei; plain and simple so now can we proceed? Xanzo; (drop the book by his side) as long as you dont distract. WC 387

Last edited by Lordxanzo on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)

3Genjutsu training Empty Re: Genjutsu training Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:26 pm

Lordxanzo

Lordxanzo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Shõdei; what next? Xanzo; to gain access in manipulating chakra, one must use some specific methods that is why i collected some few seals in this little scroll earlier(raise the scroll by the left hand to show it to shõdei)! Shõdei; lets take a look.. Xanzo open the scroll and shõdei walk and stand at his left hand side to take a view... Shõdei; these seals will require practicing! Xanzo; yes but we're here to learn it the we can start practicing on our own at anywhere.. Xanzo; you see that first seal, i was told in the village bookstore where i collected it that if drawn and the require seal is performed, it will induce sleep into anybody that fix constant sight at it for one minute but, we wont be using that cause i cant carry you home when you're asleep! Shõdei; so from now on, i will be the victim? Agreed but just because you have more knowledge than me about how it works...! Xanzo wait for him to finish his talk and he continue; we're going for the second one cause i was told it can ulter the appearance of an object to look exactly like the other.. Your ninja pouch will be useful! Shõdei; oh yeah. It wil be useful to confirm your failure since i inscribed my name boldly on it.. Xanzo ignoring the talk stretch his hand to collect it, shõdei untie it from his waist and deliver it to him! Xanzo open the scroll wildly to see the seal.. He pick a wood attached with a nail close to him, remove the nail and start inscribing the second seal written on the scroll to the wood! Shõdei; do you think that girl i told you about earlier will like me? Cause i cant get my mind off her. Mum is now suspecting that am over thinking these days all because of her! Xanzo; ok, am done with inscribing the seal on the wood now can you face the other side? To avoid cheating. Shõdei; whatever, amma still know my pouch cause it is mine(while turning to the direction he was told to face).. When he turned, xanzo exchange the two tools in terms of there position and follow the second step which is; performing 3 seals- ox,rabbit and monkey.. Immediately, a puff sound was issued and that regular smoke(when performing henge) occured! Xanzo; you can now turn and pick your pouch! Shõdei; (turned) waooo! It a lie! How come? I mean i cant even know my own! Xanzo; (smirk) you can only pick one and once! Shõdei pick the one at the left and immediately, it puff revealing it just the wood.. Shõdei; we made it! Xanzo; yeah! Shõdei; can you wait for me to copy the steps and seals out of the scroll into my bingo book? Xanzo; sure but be fast!.. After shõdei finished, they both made their ways home. WC 493
TOTAL WC= 387+493=880

Last edited by Lordxanzo on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum