Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weapon System (Final)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Weapon System (Final) Empty Weapon System (Final) Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:57 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Weapons and armor are the things we use to inflict and protect us from damage. While custom weapons and armor can be made, the ones that are generic will be procided here for you (in terms of information that is.) Here you can find the chance of looting, what loot die means what, what kind of weapons do what, the durability of weapons, and how weapon damage works.

Last edited by Ryan on Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Weapon System (Final) Empty Re: Weapon System (Final) Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:05 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Weapon Damage and Durability

The amount of damage a weapon does is determined by how much armor an opponent is wearing as well as the weapon itself. This is because weapons do not have set damages such as D ranked Damage as Jutsu have. They instead list the percent of damage their material inflicts. This is the damage they do. However, armor can reduce the amount of damage the blows do. Once blocked with armor, the armor and weapon lose durability depending on the difference in material.

So lets say my sword does 20% damage and I strike an opponent somewhere they dont have armor. That person losses 20% of their health and suffers any other damage I inflict.

Lets say I use the same sword but hit an armor piece with 10% durability. This means the two have a difference of 10 durability. The lower amount (the armor in this case) will receive damage equal to the difference in durability between the two. The higher will receive 1/4 of the armors total durability, rounded to the nearest whole number. So the sword would lose 3 durability. Upon depletion of durability, the weapon or armor breaks and is no longer usable.

Also, bleeding causes damage depending on how bad the wound is. Light bleeding drains 2% of the targets health per turn. Heavy bleeding drains 5% per turn.

Any attacks striking vital organs will do 10% damage a turn and cause double damage when bleeding. Attacks piercing the brain will be considered kills. Attacks piercing the heart will do 4x damage and will have 20% heavy bleeding damage each turn.

3Weapon System (Final) Empty Re: Weapon System (Final) Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:44 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Below is the list of generic weapons and armor. They will include debuffs the weapon or armor gives as well as any fatigue they may offer. This fatigue is shared between weapons. Each ten points of fatigue results in one tier decrease in Speed and Strength while using said item, so be wary of your weight. However, for every Tier you have in strength above Basic, you may carry an additional 10 points of fatigue before losing speed and strength stats.

Light Weapons:
Medium Weapons:
Two Handed Weapons:
Shields:
Chest:
Head:
Hands:
Feet:

Last edited by Ryan on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Weapon System (Final) Empty Re: Weapon System (Final) Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:00 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Crafting is the Ability to create weapons and enchantments of your own. In order to do either you must have the materials. Materials given for Weapons and Armor are: Wood, Stone, Copper, Iron, Steel, Silver, Carbon and Titanium. These each give stronger durabilities than the last. To enchant, you need either a Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald. A Ruby offers one enchantment to an item, a sapphire two and an emerald three. However, in order to craft, you must fit certain guidelines.

In Order to Craft Weapons, Armor and Items you must:

• Have at least Adept in Strength and Intermediate in Intelligence
  • Have the materials needed to make the item
  • Be Special Jounin or higher

In order to enchant items you must:

• Have at least Adept in Chakra Control and Intermediate in Intelligence
  • Have materials necessary
  • Be Special Jounin or higher

5Weapon System (Final) Empty Re: Weapon System (Final) Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:01 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

As of right now, he have no loot dice. As soon as I photoshop the pics, they will be available!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum