Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simply Roaming

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Simply Roaming Empty Simply Roaming Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:11 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

The Uchiha stared at his hands for a long period of time before deciding what he should do. 'It's all a mystery.' He thought to himself. So old, yet competing with people so Adept in comparison to him. A feeling of absolute inferiority swept over his conscious, causing him to shame the very thought of himself. No, this was too much pity for one person, even himself. But the thought of signing up for the Chunin exams, it chilled his bones to a degree. His knees seemed to be the only thing that could draw his eye for the moment. The bright blue details of his clothes seemed to make him stick out in the faceless group of people all gathered in town square. "Well what do I dooooooooo?"

2Simply Roaming Empty Re: Simply Roaming Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:00 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku

She seemed calm for the autumn day as the chilled air spun around to barely blow her hair around within the crisp feeling of the soon winter to come. She wasn't to sure how she'd fair in the upcoming events known to be the Exams for her. She did agree to be part of it however the idea of going against those who trained to fight was both interesting and revolting. She was to get to know others, and with that to deal with facing those who could personally hold a vendetta over her for just winning was what she had in mind. However with that thought in mind she knew this wasn't going to be a short ride. She wasn't built for fighting normally, her physic wasn't structurally made to take punches or kick out blows. Rather it was her mind that glided her through things, not school smarts but common sense. She could look at a situation and comprehend it, meld it into a thought of which direction to go in. Her mind worked faster than her body though and so she needed to get to work on that soon. Perhaps first though a good walk to freshen her mind and body for the days that she could not do so. It was obvious enough by the color of her bright red hair that she was a shinobi, but one thing that pissed her off was the idea of being miscalled as an uzumaki, which was more often than not even with her genes not even riding close to the clan's. How frustrated she felt on that point, to know she wasn't part of a protective family, rather her small family was left to fend for their own within the village.

WC: 293

3Simply Roaming Empty Re: Simply Roaming Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:53 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

He had to admin that when he started walking, he had absolutely no idea where he was going, only that he was going. Something dark was tugging at his soul, that same feeling saying, You can't do it! was present within him, and there was nothing he could do about it. Now more than ever, he could feel it pulsing through his veins, tearing away at his cells, just waiting for him to lose his mind. But he would never allow himself to do something so silly as that. To lose his mind...

After thought on the subject he decided that even if he were to try to preserve his sanity, there was nothing he could do about it in the end. Kileos would soon be the sole heir of his branch of the Uchiha due to the fact the oldest, himself, would surely be offed long before that. The bunch of nerves within him had no name, no face and no touch, so it was an impossibe opponent to beat. Negative energy simply purged all hope he had. So afraid, and of what? He was so distracted with himself that he almost did not notice himself running into the girl before him, colliding with her hard enough to knock even himself down. "Ouch!" He would say on is way down to the ground, rubbing his head. "I'm so sorry miss..." He would slowly look up to see the girl before him.

(OOC: Sorry for the lack of length in my posts, have no computer to make posts from.)

4Simply Roaming Empty Re: Simply Roaming Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:26 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku

She didn't seem to look where she was, just wandering around with her thoughts and it was a surprise she hadn't collided with something or someone sooner. However with this one running she ended up being pushed back a bit giving out a bit of a breath hit out of her before taking it back in only to sigh. She had her eyes closed for a moment as she begun to fix herself back to normal in a natural manner she'd do before finally opening her eyes to the individual and looking him over. She took a while to process the situation and who he was, the grey eye certainly put her off but the black eye gave her a hint to his clan at the very least, though she felt very off put even more with looking him over. It was like a confusing puzzle trying to be put together really.

With the process being looked over she purposely didn't return much talk at all. She wasn't one for words to total strangers, especially one so awkward to her sight. After all what is there to trust in such an individual when she could barely trust a normal citizen as it was. That is where her issue with socialization played into, that she trusted very little of others and kept herself away from them. Even if it were just a simple hello she felt she didn't trust it, especially not with what had happened to her before. She was nearly done analyzing him before she started to await what he'd do or say, only to just study it more and see what kind of person he was. There was the usual three she encountered many times. The sorry sorts, the angered interogation, and then the silent treatment. Each very unique in their own way but it always had a similar ending with them running off or walking off to return to what they were doing.

She wasn't busy, nor would she be for a while, but she wanted to see if this individual would stay or leave is all she generally wanted to know, if they left then so would she but if they stayed then she'd have a different conversation all together to go on with. Which would be confusing to some, but that's just how she was.

WC: 390

((It's fine, really I don't mind since it's a social thread))

5Simply Roaming Empty Re: Simply Roaming Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:36 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

All he could really do was watch her as she watched him. It seemed as if she was waiting for him to make a move, like he was going to mug her or punch her in the face, the patient kind of waiting. He paused for a moment, realizing that it was indeed an awkward moment, but he was a little unsure of what to do now, in this moment at least. He simply lifted himself with one hand still on his head, smiling uncomfortably as he let out a sharp breath, as if trying to figure out for himself, what to say. At first thought, he assumed she was simply socially awkward, only looking at him each time he turned back to her gaze. The thought of them both simply being socially awkward did strike him, but again, he could find no words.

She seemed to be younger than him, but he couldn't telly by how much. Perhaps a few years? 'Don't girls age differently than guys?' He would ask himself, only to be quickly brushed off. He looked at her for a few moments to find something to say. The first thing he would notice was the headband tied around her upper arm. "So you're a ninja as well then?" he would ask politely. He himself did not wear a headband as he felt it was a bit old fashioned. Perhaps he would one day.

6Simply Roaming Empty Re: Simply Roaming Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:23 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku

Seeing his awkward behavior was both confusing yet enlightening to herself. It let her know they weren't the type to be pissed at a simple impasse, and it also let her gain knowledge that they had nothing to hide from her as they didn't just immediately run off either. It was a bit relaxing to see this guy struggling to find a conversation to start only to see her headband wrapped over her upper right shoulder. With that she gave out a small nod as if to stay silent again however after a few moments the small voice of hers was let out to speak to him. "Yes I am, I aim to become chunin soon. As you are I assume?" She asked to him to let him answer, he did mention he was a shinobi as well with how the sentence was given off towards her.

Once again she went back to analyzing his words to come back, as odd as it was she felt it was interesting to see just how much she could learn with just words and actions alone. She wouldn't know every little detail, but she'd know a majority of things that could possibly have others confused on how she knows them so closely yet merely just met them or just spoke once to them. It wasn't a game of course, that would be cruel and demeaning, rather a test of sorts. Her feelings of trust to bend around to see if the person was remotely trustable and stable. It didn't matter if they even had to spar or fight in the exams, even if pitted against each other, she still wanted to see them for themselves in all situations and in a way this was the benefit of the doubt towards others.

WC: 297

7Simply Roaming Empty Re: Simply Roaming Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:54 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She still seemed to be watching him as if he was going to give off some clue as to how he killed an old lady some time ago or committed some other dasterdly crime that he himself was yet to be aware of. However, he had to admit that he admire the quality of someone willing to pay attention to something at hand. She had a stong sense of focus, which was what his lineage was all about. Howeverr, if he learned anything from that, it's that focusing too hard causes you to miss out on many things in life, the things you were not focused one seemed to pass by you like trees seem to pass a train, in an instant and then forgotten. He knew that feeling, the feeling of missing out, and it was one that hurt in the worst ways.

She asked if he too was joining the Chunin exams and he felt his eyelid throbbing from shame. The blood rushed to his head, leaving his face hot and his cheeks red. "What... What do you mean? He would say with a bit of a stammer in his voice. How could she have predicted as much. He was a grown man, tall as aver and she somehow foresaw he too was a Genin. Was it that obvious? Did he give off a special sort of vibe that only Novice gave off? The voice in his head, the spiteful one told him so but he'd always assumed it was just the workings of a demon. Perhaps they were accurate workings.

8Simply Roaming Empty Re: Simply Roaming Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:36 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku

She grew concerned with his answer, was he trying to hide the fact of the matter or was he actually much older than anticipated. She knew height and weight meant nothing to age, it was actions and demeanor that were the leading force. The reason she came to knew this was from her brother being the same height as herself and yet, he's barely 9 years old and yet had a growth spurt allowing her and her own 4 years younger brother to be the same height and weight. It was obvious she looked younger too with being so small, if it wasn't for her headband she'd had been possibly mistaken for an academy student. Thus she wore it constantly, especially around her brother.

"Well perhaps it's only assumptions but, for one you have one tomoe...if I remember my studies your clan are especially secure on that being the true growth of a person. Though if you want more answers, You still have baby fat on your cheeks, you have baby teeth as well, your own fingers are much less roughed for one of an older or harder working claim, and your dress style resembles a genin as well." She answered him in a plain motion. She got all that from either just common knowledge or standing there looking at him. Even down to the details of his teeth when he spoke.

"As I said I could be wrong, but if I were then your body doesn't grow as fast as your height then. It's like a puppy with far too large ears for it's body to keep." She mentioned blinking once before quelling down. It wasn't school smarts that she gained to know, more so common sense and human anatomy. She was after all training to become a med-nin so it seemed right for her to know body parts, but even to such detail was quite a bit of information. "There's nothing to be shameful of your true age it takes a while for the body to grow and mature, calm down." She spoke out seeing his face turn a shade of red and pink, possibly from embarrassment.

WC: 359

9Simply Roaming Empty Re: Simply Roaming Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:43 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

(OOC: Yer char doesn't event know Im Uchiha lol. Theres no way for you to know my sharingan presence or how many tomoe I have. And my signature wasn't my charry. Please refer to my profile pic for my char please.)

His face gave off a frown as some of the things she said were accurate while a few others are not. He decided it was probably better just to let her know what was actually going on rather than keeping her guessing. He didn't want her going around letting people think that he is simply a really tall child, but he had to admit that he felt a little insulted about the baby fat statement.

"No, that's not quite it. In reality I am twenty years old. I happened to well.. join the academy a bit later than the rest of the group. Hopefully I can pass these exams and become something slightly more fitting in rank, though I don't have much confidence in myself to be entirely honest." Unsure of why he was spilling this information to a total stranger, he stopped himself from spreading his shame. Kurono looked down at his hands once again and then back up at the girl with one hand behind his head. "Anyways, what's your name?" If she mentioned it before, he must not have heard.

10Simply Roaming Empty Re: Simply Roaming Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:57 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku

((hmm okay sorry, I didn't know I would need that info but thanks again for telling me such.
I actually thought he was 14 still, I even read it through but I guess I was wrong there... o-o;
Still it's weird cause now I dunno how to reply...

hmm can I hold a spot here until I figure a good reply?
I'm just kinda lost here...))

11Simply Roaming Empty Re: Simply Roaming Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:57 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

(OOC: Partly my fault for leaving the signature up. My apologies. Just make sure to bump when you post)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum