Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vigourous training (open nd)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vigourous training  (open nd) Empty Vigourous training (open nd) Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:07 pm

Neah Ryotoji

Neah Ryotoji
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

The day had started out peaceful as Neah remained within the confines of his bedroom. He slumbered peacefully dreaming of becoming a shinobi of great strength and respect. But more importantly his dream focused on on thing being the Kazekage. He stood above the Kazekage's building at the coronation ceremony. The crowds were silent as he moved towards the railing cloaked in a white garb. He had on the traditional land of wind hat worn by past Kazekage as he lifted his head the people cheered in reverence to their new leader. When he opened his mouth to speak nothing came out something was wrong. He tried to speak again but once again nothing came out but silence. The crowds cheering soon turned to booing at the show of lack of respect.He tried to scream out but nothing once again came out suddenly there was a blinding flash of light people were screaming and falling over as a large explosion suddenly engulfed the entire area.

People screamed as they were engulfed in the blast flesh ripping from bone leaving nothing behind but burned bones. He tried to run away from the explosion but it just kept following him and growing larger and larger. Soon he fell victim to the blast and screamed out in pain as he watched his body burn up. He awoke startled and sweat dripping down from his face. He was hunched over slightly and buried his face in his hands and took in a few breaths. He spoke to himself in a soothing manner "it was only a dream just a dream everything's fine." He exhaled a shaky breath as he got out of bed and moved towards his bathroom. He then heard a voice inside his mind laughing maniacally "Or is it boy hehe go back to sleep little one sleep so i may come out and PLAY!" He shuddered as he heard the boice inside his head and knew it all to well. It seemed the ichibi was feeling a little talkative. Inisde his mind he spoke firmly "No gonna happen Shukaku I'm sorry but you need to stay inside your cage for now." He needed to wake up and splash some cold water on his face to prevent him from falling asleep again. He sighed and entered the bathroom and turned on the faucet and felt the cold water and splashed it upon his face.

The water felt soothing on his skin and put him at ease. He turned off the faucet and shook his head and dried it with a nearby towel. He looked himself over in the mirror and frowned as he had terrible bed head. He shook his head and got out his brush and slowly began to comb the wild mess of crimson hair.After what seemed like a eternity he finally combed out his hair and got dressed. Once again today was going to be a training day for him. He really should be focusing on doing more missions but on the other hand improving his skills so he would not die seemed to take a higher priority on his list of things. He chuckled to himself as he stretched out cracking his back to get him nice and limber and to help wake his sleepy ass up. He yawned loudly and headed out from his home heading straight towards the training grounds as per usual. After all the training grounds were the best place to get training done and not do anything destructive to the city. He arrived shortly to the training field and began to stroll around. For this type of training he was going to need to find a water source.

So he strolled quietly until he found a large river dividing up the training field. A smirk appeared on his face as he moved towards it.He bent down at the waters surface and saw a few fish swimming under the waters surface. He would need to make a mental note of this area was a perfect spot for fishing.He narrowed his eyes as he enjoyed the scenery only having witnessed them in books. Being from a desert area he was quite astounded with all the green plants and freely running water. It was a splendid sight he was experiencing it was almost enough to put him at ease. But not enough he had business to attend to and that was training. The chunnin exams were coming up and he needed to get stronger especially if he wished to control the beast within him.

WC 758

2Vigourous training  (open nd) Empty Re: Vigourous training (open nd) Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:49 pm

Atarashi Uchiha

Atarashi Uchiha
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Atarashi woke up to the site of the sun shining down at him. His alarm clock hadn't woken him up it seemed. He had to get a new one soon. Atarashi lazily got out of bed. He stretched and yawned and suddenly he had a lot of energy. He decided to train. He had just recently became a ninja and has not trained at all since he first become a ninja. He hadn't been trying to stay in shape either. He couldn't become Hokage like this. What would the other kages think about him? He decided to eat and headed for his kitchen.

Atarashi took the ramen he bought from the local ramen shop;Ichiraku Ramen. In Atarashi's opinion,they made the best ramen he ever tasted. He slurped up the last bit of the ramen. He didn't bother drinking anything. Atarashi walked over to his closet. He pulled out a black jacket,a white shirt,and blue jeans. He was ready after he slipped in his sandals.

The concrete looked painted. It was a dark shade of gray with cracks every feet. Atarashi was now at the gates. He was excited to finally train after 6 months. Now he was finally at the training field. He noticed a boy with brown hair who looked about his age. He decided to talk to him. "Hey! I'm Atarashi Uchiha and my dream is to become Hokage! Who are you?"

WC: 234

3Vigourous training  (open nd) Empty Re: Vigourous training (open nd) Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:58 am

Neah Ryotoji

Neah Ryotoji
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Neah continued to enjoy the scenery around him filling him with peace and joy, For once he felt calm and worried about his predicament with Shukaku. This was truly a lovely village to be from. He envied the leaf village for having such lush green fields and various forms of plant and animals. He reached down and slipped off his sandals and dipped them into the water. He let out a sigh of relief as he felt the cold water hit his feet it was a most enjoyable sensation. Water was a precious commodity in the land of sand. In fact this was probably the first time he had seen so much free running water in his life. He was almost half tempted to just jump into the water and swim about and just soak in the water till his skin became prune like.. But no he came out here for a reason and that was to train. He turned his head as he heard the sound of approaching footsteps coming towards him. It was a much older shinobi probably around ion his late teens he had nothing to fear after all and his body ceased tensing up.

He slowly examined the person behind him never once moving his feet from the river. He smiled and gave a polite half bow to the older leaf shinobi who introduced himself at Atarashi Uchiha. "It's a pleasure meet you Atarashi my name is Neah ryotoji of the sand village it is a pleasure to meet you." He quickly covered his mouth and yawned into it and turned his attention back to the beautiful nature scenery. He closed his eyes for a few moments shutting out all distractions around him. He needed to gain control over shukaku it was much to dangerous to have a tailed beast be under control. But it was more than that He wanted to befriend shukaku. Perhaps shukaku was such a self entitled prick was because he was just covering for his loneliness he could not be exactly sure. Perhaps he would have to ask him. He focused hard his face somewhat contort as if he was experiencing some pain. But finally after what felt like a eternity he was projecting himself inside his mind.

He was in a vast desert like area the sun was blazing and there was no signs of life except for a few cacti. He slowly began to walk around his eyes moving about looking for anything.Then he heard it a low guttural growl that seemed to echo throughout the desert. he stopped in his tracks and listened. His body seemed to move of its own accord as if it knew where it was going a sense of familiarity as he trudged through the sand. It didn't take him long before he was looking at a large cage and inside it growling was the the one tailed bijuu shukaku. The monster tanuki stirred as it opened its eyes and looked at neah. " What the hell do you want you piece of shit!?" Neah frowned as shukaku was as ever a complete asshole in regards to proper etiquette upon greeting. he sighed and shook his head and took a seat maintaining his distance just to be on the safe side. "Well good morning to you to Ichi I thought I would come and give you a visit since well you never seem have company over." The shukaku let out a roar of annoyance and smashed his claw against the cage. "You dare think to visit the great shukaku why don't you come a little closer and I will give you a proper greeting!"

wc 610

4Vigourous training  (open nd) Empty Re: Vigourous training (open nd) Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:52 pm

Neah Ryotoji

Neah Ryotoji
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Neah sat upon the sand staring into the cage at the imprisoned bijuu a innocent smile on his face. He Was rather intrigued he didn't even know the bijuu had a proper name he always thought that is what the people of the sand village called him. A most interesting prospect into getting to know Shukaku. "Oh so your name really is Shukaku I always assumed that was the name the sand village gave you, well its a pleasure to properly meet you." He bowed his head down in proper greeting fashion. Shukaku glared at Neah through his cage this boy didn't seem to be intimidated by him. He chuckled and his tail slowly wagged back and forth at him. Oh but he was going to give him a reason to properly fear the great and mighty Shukaku of the sand. He banged his fist on the cage and slipped his claw through the bars digging into the sand trying to reach him. "Come here boy let me out So I may feast on your marrow and Rampage to my hearts content I Need to kill some one its been far to long!" Neah back away quickly in fright as Shukaku's talon peered though the bars. He knew in his brain that he was out of range but still his body reacted out of fear because lets face it giant freaking talon coming at you means back the fuck away.

He panted a few times as his fingers sunk into the sand and he let out a sigh of relief. His heart was pounding in excitement as he began to steady himself. He slowly rose up from the ground and stood upon his feet and dusted himself off. "Big jerk what the heck did you do that for, enough with the empty threat gestures your stuck behind that cage and can't touch me so listen up and listen good." He crossed his arms out in front of him and stood tall his body generating waves of confidence. "Your in my body now so get used to it, and since your living in it your gonna give me some of your damn chakra when I ask of it because our fates are intermingled if I die you die as well." Shukaku growled and bashed his hand against the cage in anger. the sheer arrogance of this child. Thinking that he can order him the great sand spirit. The bijuu who prided himself on his defensive capabilities. He was truly infuriated. His pupils dilated as he let out a mighty roar that created a strong gusts of wind causing Neah to be pushed back. "You little insolent upstart Brat you think you can order me about like some little flunky your dead wrong!"

As Neah was pushed back by the guests of wind he rolled about in the sand inside his mind. He slowly picked himself back up somewhat shaking ashe brushed the sand out of his hair with his hands. He could feel the grainy crushed rock inside his mouth but he knew it wasnt really there, never the less he still spat it out of his mouth in reflex. He closed his eyes and calmed himself he was never going to get anywhere with shukaku if he couldn't at least be friends with him. So he exhaled sharply and opened his eyes and looked at the imprisoned beast once again. He slowly walked back to his original position and stood his ground. "Know that wasn't very nice now was that shukaku here I come to pay you a visit in friend ship and you toss me about in the sand perhaps you need a timeout to think about your actions." He slowly turned around and began to walk away from shukaku perhaps it was best to let the beast stew in his own juices and let him think about the consequences of not helping out his host when he needed it most. Shukaku growled and paced back and forth in his cell his eyes glaring at neah. "Damn brat think you can scold me like a child and make me feel bad your wrong i live for chaos and disharmony." Shukaku growled and curled up onto his side and let out a annoyed huff through his nostrils. He hated to admit it but that boy had a point if the boy dies he dies but unlike the boy he will revive but it takes far to long for him to revive. Plus dying was such a pain in the ass He turned towards the ever shrinking neah and shouted at the top of his lungs. "Alright fine kind you can borrow my power when you wish but don't think that makes us friend or anything because it doesn't!"

Neah cracked a grin on his face as he heard shukaku loud and clear as he shouted at him. He had undertaken the first steps in controlling his power as a jinchūriki and he was most pleased. He returned to reality and slowly opened his eyes. the sun light blazing into his eyes. He slowly blinked a few times and let his eyes readjust as he breathed in the fresh air and slowly got back up onto his feet. He walked slowly out from the stream back onto the grass and slipped his sandals back on. "Sorry but i just realized i have to go I just remembered I'm supposed to get go on a tour of the leaf with my sensei and team mates. It was a pleasure meeting you atarashi and I hope our paths cross again and hopefully not at the chunin exams." He smiled and waved goodbye to his new acquaintance and walked back towards the leaf village. Pride swelling inside him at his accomplished feat he had done today.

(neah exit)
(Wc 972)
twc 2340/2000
(gained borrow power and chakra control increase)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum