Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feline Suppression technique

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Feline Suppression technique Empty Feline Suppression technique Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:54 pm

Gankyou Tamashi

Gankyou Tamashi

Name: Feline
Type: Sensory
Element: N/A
Range: Self
Duration: until cancel or attack
Hand Seals/Charge up:boar, tiger,horse
Description: this technique allows to masks their own chakra with that of a feline animal. The user just had to touch the body of an animal and there chakra will become just like the feline. And hiding the real chakra of the user and can even hide it from the sharingan and byakygan.
Weakness: if the user does techniques involving chakra it will get cancel this technique

Last edited by Eye on Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Feline Suppression technique Empty Re: Feline Suppression technique Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:56 pm

Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu
Hokage
Hokage

Uhhh, I say denied because the Byakugan Nor Sharingan can be fooled by jutsu that involves using chakra.

3Feline Suppression technique Empty Re: Feline Suppression technique Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:36 pm

Gankyou Tamashi

Gankyou Tamashi

The hidden mist technique can trick sharingan and when it comes to a secondary source of chakra, remember how neji couldn't see the concealed chakra of the nine tails until it was activated. You should really look back at episodes if you think byakygan and sharingan can't be tricked

4Feline Suppression technique Empty Re: Feline Suppression technique Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:17 am

Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu
Hokage
Hokage

Ahhh dude they were kids and they're powers were weak. Add what levels can be fooled because certainly not mastered Sharingan or Byakugan.

Of course Neji wouldn't sense the foxs power inside Naruto until it was activated... That's because it was sealed of preventing its chakra from escaping unless the user calls it forth...

5Feline Suppression technique Empty Re: Feline Suppression technique Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:34 am

Gankyou Tamashi

Gankyou Tamashi

that's what i'm trying to do here though. since i'm using another animals chakra to masked my own chakra, it should be valid until i use my own chakra, which in that case the byakugan will notice the sudden change. and just because your a master at sharingan and bygakugan doesn't mean that things don't affect you. Like for instance, when the mist jutsu was activated on itachi's eyes, he couldn't tell where they were, but other senses would naturally kick in and he would know where they were. Since i'm masking my chakra, they shouldn't even be able to see my own chakra at all but the feline chakra. Maybe an actual sensory type whose master and above would be able to find me out somehow.

6Feline Suppression technique Empty Re: Feline Suppression technique Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:47 am

Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu
Hokage
Hokage

I say it can fool up to second stage Byakugan and Sharingan without aid but Mastered I wouldn't think so... But whatever unless your taking the form of the cat people could see you coming near then and in any case if you did take feline form you wouldn't be able to use jutsu or effectively strike so I guess this is temporarily approved. Although I will get an admin to add their opinions on this...

7Feline Suppression technique Empty Re: Feline Suppression technique Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:50 am

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Dray, this has already been approved, please try to avoid unnecessary posts. All living things have chakra. No more posts by anyone from this post besides Eye posting a new jutsu.

8Feline Suppression technique Empty Re: Feline Suppression technique Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:24 pm

Gankyou Tamashi

Gankyou Tamashi

This is an S rank technique of concealing chakra. So it should be valued as something great. To have it easily seen with second stage sharingan and byakygan then I might Aswell change it to C rank. I already stated it breaks the moment I perform a technique that involves my own chakra obviously.

9Feline Suppression technique Empty Re: Feline Suppression technique Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:29 pm

Gankyou Tamashi

Gankyou Tamashi

[quote="Eye"]This is an S rank technique of concealing chakra. So it should be valued as something great. To have it easily seen with second stage sharingan and byakygan then I might Aswell change it to C rank. I already stated it breaks the moment I perform a technique that involves my own chakra obviously. If a D rank hidden mist technique can trick the sharingan and the nine tails chakra can't be seen from a hyuuga until it's actually activated, then wtf. The fact that I'm using a felines chakra to represent the disguise of hiding my own chakra, should be more than enough to trick the byakygan and the fact that I'm making it an S rank technique is being nice. I'm trying to be as reasonable as possible. The sharingan would also be tricked because they would only see the felines chakra within my character except my own until I do a jutsu. Well I explained enough, wil wait for a response.

10Feline Suppression technique Empty Re: Feline Suppression technique Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:26 pm

Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu
Hokage
Hokage

I already approved it so their should be no further conflict... I'm guessing Shinny read the jutsu and has no object so its fine. No need to get upset I told you I would get a second opinion and since there was no objects everything is fine.

11Feline Suppression technique Empty Re: Feline Suppression technique Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:27 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Re-reviewing
First off, how do you mask your chakra with that of a cat? I see this as a coating, coating your chakra with a cat's. That's fine and all, but it won't really work >.> A normal cat's chakra is so so so low, just enough for it to live really, and you wanna cover your 400-ish chakra with that of let's say 5 chakra points which a cat may possibly have? That coating will be so thin it might just hide you from a basic sensor, let alone fool sharingan or byakugan. NOW a solution. Your wording might be off, possibly yes. So maybe have the technique convert your own chakra to that of a feline's? Drawback would remain the same. In fact since this is S ranked I'll even allow you to hide your chakra fully from a mastered sharingan and byakugan but not a master sensor or MS. So change the tech and I'll review it again

12Feline Suppression technique Empty Re: Feline Suppression technique Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:33 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Er, this is a sensory tech, not ninjutsu. Plz edit

13Feline Suppression technique Empty Re: Feline Suppression technique Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:28 pm

Gankyou Tamashi

Gankyou Tamashi

Bumped

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum