Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doing Some Missions With Mama (Private)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Doing Some Missions With Mama (Private) Empty Doing Some Missions With Mama (Private) Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 am

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Reference for missions
Spoiler:

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Mission #1: Mail Delivery

It was early morning, perhaps just an hour after sunrise. The air was cool. Jigoku liked weather like this because it was warm enough to be comfortable, but not open up his sweat glands like a faucet. It was weather like this that he managed to progress in during his training most often because there were no extremes, no reason he couldn't keep pushing. No excuses. His mother walked alongside him as he withdrew from the Hokage's office, on his way to perform some of his daily duties. He heard their footsteps tapping against the cobblestone walk, a strange sound because of the unique texture and density of the stone that made up the roads in this part of the village.

He was a bit sick of doing D-Rank missions, but they were made to be less grueling when his mother was in his company. She made conversation, and she was a great person to complain to because she always seemed to care about his Shinobi affairs that she might never understand. Jigoku held an envelope in hand that he was to deliver to the hospital. He wondered about its contents, but he was forbidden to look inside it. It was times like now that his mother's company was appreciated because she made a fun person to speculate with.

Jigoku spoke, "What do you think is in it? I think it may be the monthly pay that the village gives the hospital for taking care of the ninja so often" This seemed likely because it was almost the first of the month and this was when most monthly bills were paid.

His mother replied with a goofy expression; "No way! I think it's some type of mystery! You know, like maybe some ninja stumbled upon an ancient civilization that seemed to know a lot about Medical Ninjutsu and the hospital may have some information on their origins."

Jigoku's face contorted with laughter as he approached the hospital. He thought of how cool it would be if that was actually the case. He would like to have a mission that had something to do with that... It'd be a nice adventure. The young Genin walked through the double doors of the hospital, followed by his mother, and approached a nurse behind the counter. He waited for a brief moment as she spoke to what seemed like a patient and said some very long medical-sounding words that Jigoku didn't understand in the slightest. After a few short moments, the man she was speaking to nodded gratefully and walked away with a package.

She then turned to Jigoku and spoke. "What can I do for you hun? You sick? Need a doctor?"

It annoyed Jigoku a bit that she spoke to him like a kid. He stood very tall and puffed out his chest proudly, just like a boy does when he managed to do something his father does that he considered difficult, or that he thought made him someone that his father should be proud of. Jigoku wondered what that felt like as he spoke. "I am a Shinobi of Konohagakure, here on official top secret village business. I have a package for you from the Hokage Mansion."

"Oh? What have you got?"

"Here ya go." Jigoku handed the envelope to the woman before he exited the door, on his way to report to the Hokage and start his next mission.

WC: 569

Mail delivery complete!

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Mission #2: Walking the Dogs

Yet another D-Rank mission. This time, however, he didn't quite mind it. He got to play a bit with dogs, and he loved dogs. Jigoku exited the Hokage's Mansion for the second time that day with his mother waiting outside. According to Hibari's assistant, it wasn't "proper protocol" for civilians to hear Shinobi briefings, whether it was only a D-Rank mission that required no security clearance or not. It annoyed him a bit, but he supposed he would have to get used to her not being allowed in his briefings eventually, especially if he wanted to enter the village's most elite Shinobi core, the ANBU Black Ops. He sighed as he thought of his future. He truly loved his life as a Shinobi, but he was not looking forward to keeping secrets from all of his loved ones, especially if there was a matter of village security.

Mei Uchiha spoke to her son, "Where we going now buddy?"

"Gotta walk Mrs. Anderson's dog."

"Oooh, sounds interesting." His mother laughed as she replied sarcastically.

Jigoku began his walk to Mrs. Anderson's house. When he arrived, she seemed to be extremely frazzled. She had a cigarette hanging loosely from her lips with far too much ash hanging on the end, seemingly forgotten. Her graying blonde hair was loosely curled and sticking out in odd places. She had bags under her eyes and wore an entirely too exhausted expression.

"Good morning Mrs. Anderson. I was told you needed a bit of help with your dog?" Jigoku placed a respectful tone in his voice and wondered if she bought it. By the look his mother gave him, she didn't seem to buy it either.

"Umm, yes, I need you to walk spike." Her voice seemed just as worn as the rest of her, cracking and hurried, yet slow and slurred.

"Yes, I can definitely do that."

"One moment." The woman withdrew into her house. Jigoku tapped his foot for a few moments while he awaited his client's return. Just under 5 minutes later, she emerged once more with a very large dog. "Sorry. I've just had no time to spend with him, babysitting my new granddaughter."

Jigoku smiled as he reached for the leash she gave him. "Not a problem. Anything that gets me work is fine by me. We will return in an hour."

Jigoku and his mother exited the property and took to the street. They walked throughout the village in a large loop, stopping every once in awhile to let the dog go to the bathroom and then to clean it up, which Mei absolutely refused to help with. Jigoku teased her a bit, feigning that he would through it at her after he picked up the feces in a plastic back as she put a contorted, disgusted look on her face and flinched. He laughed as he teased and threw the bags in the next dumpster he saw as they walked their loop. Children approached quite often to pet the dog, and he seemed to be quite happy around them so Jigoku allowed them to. After almost an hour, Jigoku returned Spike to Mrs. Anderson and collected his pay.

WC: 529
TWC: 1098

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum