Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Can See Know [Sharingan Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Can See Know [Sharingan Training] Empty I Can See Know [Sharingan Training] Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:06 am

Kaji

Kaji
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kaji slowly and calmy walked through the path leading up to the training grounds. His hands resting inside of his jacket pockets as he walked along. The sun was shining bightly on his head when he stepped out of the shadows produced by the trees along the path. Kaji looked around and noticed on one was here. He sighed in relief while taking his hands out of his pockets. Kaji close his eyes and took some deep breaths. Before Quickly opening his eyes to show the red eyes and one tomoe of a newly matured Uchiha. "Sharingan..." The words left his mouth in a hushed mumble. Kaji began to watch the movements of everything that was around him. He watched everything from how the Birds flapped their wings and glided to the leaves gently blowing in the wind and landing on the surface of the pond, causing ripples throught the pond. Kaji began to picture that a enemy was standing in front of him. As the shadow moved Kaji began to slowly mimic his movements. At first Kaji had trouble getting it down, but the gradually became clearer to him.

Kaji closed his eyes and began to take deep breathes. He began to cement himself in the enviorment. He listened as the wind blew through the boulders cracks, the various chips of the birds, and the sound of dripping water from a nearby rivers. He slowly opened his eyes and began to look around. The shadows of 5 shinboi appeared around him. They all began moving in different ways and doing different things. Kaji gave each a quick glance and once again closed his eyes. He began to mimic what the shadows were doing just from the quick glances everything was starting to become clearer and cleaer to him. He felt as if he had finally mastered his current tomoe.
Kaji closed his eye and took a couple deep breathes again. He slowly opened his eyes to reveal his sharingan had been deactivated. He turned and without moving his head Kaji shifted his eyes just looking around. He was taking everthing in as he put his hand in his jacket pockets. He looked up into the blue sky and then back down. Kaji began to walk in a steady pace towards the path to leave the training grounds.

(388 Word Counts)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum