Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taxes Collecting [Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Taxes Collecting [Mission] Empty Taxes Collecting [Mission] Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:50 pm

Kaji

Kaji
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kaji had worked all week in missions and updating his sharingan. From looking for kittens to fighting rabbit dogs, from looking for herds to Unlocking his sharungan. Kaji was a busy Uchiha he just wanted to rank up and get to B rank as fast as he could but everything came in time he could rush it he just had to deal with it. Kaji looked at the sky tired and bored just standing on his roof and looking on Kumogakure from his house glad he was a member of this clan the only Uchiha in Kumo from all that he knew he didn't really communicated with people except for Ruka but even when he was around here he would talk that much it was more like training or doing mission against each other plus they where both busy people. Kaji a genin Uchiha trying to rank up as far as he can, Ruka a B rank kunoichi that was close to Kaji. He went down to his house as he open the door and closed it looking to his room. His house wasn't a huge place just big enough for Kaji to enjoy himself when his inside. He walked to the bath room and close an locked his door, as he took his cloth off and took a shower. The warm water hit his chest and face and hair, legs, arm, back ect this was so relaxing to Kaji he always feels good doing this and he needed to get out the house. Kaji finished his shower and picked up his towel and did the regular and looked in the mirror and smile brushing his hair and brushing his teeth. Kaji was done as he unlocked the door and walked to his room with the towel around his waist as he open his closet and looked at the close the wanted wear something new and fresh. Kaji picked up a white "V" neck no sleeve shirt and put a light gray jacket that teaches his waist and slightly open from the chest to the upper stomach. On top of the jacket it was a black cloak that reached his knees. With some thigh black jeans and black ninja shoes. Kaji also put his head band around his forehead he was ready and going to do a mission to get this one out of the way.

Kaji walks threw Kumogakure dress with a new still and ready to take on the next mission. Kaji pass threw the market for a will to look for weapons and items, see if anything caught Kaji's attention as he looked from Katana's, Swords's, Blade's, Kunai's, Shuriken's, and Senbon's but nothing truly amazing at any of this markets just regular Pouches with the regular Items some had explosive tags, and smoke bombs Kaji lets the market and continued to the mission board to see if there was anything interesting going on. Kaji read the mission and scrolls where boring and short some too long Kaji needed a mission good enough for him a good time limit and not to much running around but what he was going to get was the opposite. Kaji notice two new mission a taxes collector mission and teaching students to learn two D ranks the student one seemed good plus he like spending ti e with kids he licked showing off sometimes. "Hmm alright lets go with the taxes collecting mission this would pay better than others" Kaji thought to himself. So he took it there where three different places to go one in the center of the village a house at the west side and another one in the North side. It would be better to start from the northern or western side and ends at the opposite side.

Kaji would to the west which he was already in so why go anywhere else. As he was not far from the house so he walked calmly to the house to collect the taxes. Kaji knocked on the first house door, as a mother came out with her daughters "Hello Kaji Uchiha, We meet again." Lady said as he smile with her youngest daughter in arms. Kaji would raise a paper that claim that hey haven't pay taxes for this month, "Sorry i had to do this but is my mission." Kaji said as the lady went inside the house with the paper an signed it and gave back the paper with money attached to it by a clip "Here and don't worry about it, we don't mind paying for taxes, well have a good day" the lady said as he closed the door. Kaji move to the next target as he calls them, Kaji walked to his next destination near the market a man he hasn't pay his taxes for two months now so he's been dozing of lately Kaji ha to be careful around adults even if there civilians they are still aggressive at time. Kaji walked up the stairs as the man lived in a building, Kaji knocked on his door keeping a serious face and holding on to the paper as the man comes out with wine on his hand clearly he was drunk Kaji seemed him before but not drunk so lets see how this was going to go "You need some paying to do, you haven't payed taxes for two months so i need you to do it now" Kaji said the the man looked at him and closed the door half way until Kaji placed his foot on it not allowing him to close it the man open it again " HEY KID I AINT PAYING FOR NOTHING UNDERSTAND" the man yelled at Kaji as he never had someone yelled at him like that this quickly made him mad as he activated his Sharingan and grabbed the man by the throat as he slam in the door "Look man I'm just here for a mission if you ain't going to pay ill make you pay" Kaji said as the man was scare beyond anything a Uchiha the same people that killed his ancestor and father. Kaji looked into his eyes and notice something, his fear was beyond normal. He released him and stepped out "I apologize for my actions but you need pay your taxes or else" Kaji said as the man reached his pocket and gave him all he had the good thing it was the same amount Kaji needed. He left and went to the last house where a man lived Kaji already had problems with one man what will be the next one like he hated starting fight with civilian. Kaji made it to the last house as he knock on the door as the man open the door a well known merchant he looked at Kaji "Hello young Genin taxes time i see" as he took out some money and gave it to Kaji and sin the paper just like the rest Kaji was so happy he was done as he send the scroll back to the mission as he went home and rested.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum