Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Le Rinneganz

+3
Ryan
K
Draygglez
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Le Rinneganz Empty Le Rinneganz Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:13 am

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Me have ideas for how to earn Rinnegan.

•EMS or transplanted MS for non-Uchiha
•Wood Release
•Fully mastered MS/EMS (3 techniques)
•10K words of training Wood Release (before or after gaining MS/EMS, includes training jutsu)

I'd try making the full Rinnegan but I'm pree sure Ryan wants to do that on his own (kinda want to if I'm allowed, lotsa ideas on how to balance it.)

PS: I really need to go to sleep. Been saying that forever now.

2Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:43 am

Anonymous

I say no...

Just going to say this..

Pain was not Uchiha.
Pain was not Senju.

So there's other methods of getting it.

3Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:57 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

I no have say here cos I been on kaseki tail and cleaning he shoe. He no answer me.

4Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:02 am

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Pain (Nagato) received his Rinnegan from Obito who got it from Madara's dead body.

Madara was Uchiha.

Madara had Senju blud

5Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:34 am

Anonymous

Nagato had the rinnegan when he was the kid... so there's another way to get rinnegan. Lol. Just because you want it, doesn't mean you gonna get it. XD.

6Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:52 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Seeing as a shitty rinnengan would affect this site, I'll contribute.
Frankly speak, only when indra and asura blood combine can the rinnengan be truly awakened.
Quote from wiki.
For Kaguya to be revived, a person must first awaken the Rinnegan to summon theDemonic Statue of the Outer Pathfrom the moon. To this end, Black Zetsu spent centuries manipulating the reincarnations of Indra and Asura to awaken the Rinnegan by combining their chakra. After centuries of failing, only Madara awakened the Rinnegan through this method.
Link:2nd paragraph

7Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:03 am

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Kaseki .-. Madara told us himself in the latest chapters that he gave Pain his rinnegan before he died as an old man, to get himself resurrected. But pain failed to do so as he was turned by naruto and then obito had to do so though obito dun wanna and madara tricked him blah blah point is pain got his rinnegan from an implant go read manga if you don't believe us

8Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:08 am

Anonymous

ANYWAYS...

Still, it needs more. Because all it takes is for someone to have a Uchiha befriend a Senju (Let's take Shin and Ryan for example) to trade Eye for DNA to insta-Rinnegan. Look at Jigoku. There, Rinnegan rightthere.

Really?

There needs to be more to this, canon, or not. Because that's just feeding the frenzy of Power-Hungry Naruto forums.

(I read the manga... forgot about the transplant. Totally thought Nagato got Rinne when he was like... 4 or something. My bad... Unless I'm right... but eh. Too laazy to double check)

9Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:09 am

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

This is from the same page Dray just linked us. "[8]At some point after this, Madara would implant his eyes into Nagato— a young boy of Senju lineage.[9]Under the guise of Madara and inheriting the former's work,Obito Uchiha claimed that he was entitled to take the Rinnegan from Nagato's body after his death.[10]He then implanted the left Rinnegan into himself and hid the right Rinnegan, unable to handle the power of both eyes.[11][12]" so this also tells us that to even try and handle the rinnegan implant you must be related somehow to senju or uchiha. IE. An Uzumaki is close enough to senju, so they stand a chance

10Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:11 am

Anonymous

This is more of how to make the system...

Obviously this means the core clans...
- Senju
- Uchiha
- Uzumaki

Mixing the two would be enough... sure.... but when does it "activate"? Because several people with the Rinnegan...

Is insane.

So how do we prevent that?

11Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:11 am

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Oops sorry XD.
Anyways. I don't think it needs more really. This is basically canon, except it needs a shit ton more training .-.
Hello, look at the cost of the original 3 MS techs, what is the total like 50k? Then you also need like what 10k training on senju part of your dna. I doubt anyone will get 50k easily just to buy those 3 MS techs

12Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:15 am

Anonymous

Exactly, Sharingan. I mean it makes total sense for all the training...

BUt then keeping in mind only THREE users on the site have activated Sharingan. Making only THREE people possible Rinnegan users.

Then let's look at friendships...

- Ryan has Shin
- Jigoku has Minoki's DNA

So that leaves Kaseki with Kaji's eyes... which makes 3 Rinnegan users....

I'm just saying, there has to be more than just Uchiha being the main reason to activate it.

And on top of that... What's the training on Rinnegan to get paths? Each path... and the Path's powers.

13Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:20 am

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

One thing at a time. It's simple, we limit the rinnegan users to let's say 3 people at a time? And let's say to transplant rinnegan your dice roll's risk will be doubled, so if you need a 4 or higher now you will need an 8 or higher

14Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:30 am

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

We shouldn't worry about the other clans not being able to handle it part because then we are just too power-breaking Uchiha and Senju.

Also: Like I said, I have a lot of ways I've been brainstorming on to try and balance the Rinnegan while still rewarding people for putting hours upon hours of work into it. So don't worry too much about the power play because if I have any say in it, I will be sure to balance but not destroy it.

Also also: I do want it, but that's not why I'm tailoring it toward Uchiha and Senju, it is just my reason for expediting its release.

Also also also: I was thinking Rinnegan could also be a reward for some huge site-wide event (like the ons I proposed) that does NOT allow Uchiha and Senju.

Also also also also: There ARE things that beat the Rinnegan, people just don't seem to understand that when they look at it because the Canon presents it as the bad ass Super Saiyan Technique.

Also also... Yeah you get the point: CAN I work on the Rinnegan since Ryan disappeared again? I like doing these OP things and making them un-OP but still playable. Of course I'd consult staff and the final approval would be up to admins. I just want to know what I'm working toward.

Also... Fuck it: If you think about it, it takes the same amount of transplants for everyone but Senju, thus it's near-same difficulty to get. If you are an Uchiha, you have to get another MS to get EMS, which is one, then Senju blood being two. Everyone else needs to transplant MS into themselves then Senju blood, still being two. It's arguably easier for non-Uchiha because they don't have to AWAKEN MS then transplant. Then Senju would have the least amount of work because they'd just have to transplant MS, but most Senju don't get powerful enough for it sl that's ok.

On an unrelated note: Why Senju no got their chakra bonus? They supposed to have more chakra than Uzumaki, that's where Uzumaki chakra comes from - their relation to Senju.

15Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:34 am

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Sorry for double posting, can't edit.

Don't make the transplant harder because it becomes even less accessible to other non-Uchiha/Senju clans.

16Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:43 am

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Senju Chakra boost: I wanted to add that to the clan, but wasn't sure. You guys think I should?
Rinnegan: I think Ryan would want to be here when it's being made

17Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:04 am

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

//sadface//

K. Make him stahp disappearing then DX

And I think u should but yeh, I also have Senju DNA, u may need someone non-Senju to ask

18Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:18 am

Anonymous

Shinny wrote:Senju Chakra boost: I wanted to add that to the clan, but wasn't sure. You guys think I should?
Rinnegan: I think Ryan would want to be here when it's being made

Senju needs a boost.

I'm declaring this "Rinnegan" discussion closed until Ryan gets here...

But I think 3 users is fair... (I also think it needs to cost 50k)

19Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:38 pm

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

I say this with all the love in the world; not gonna cost 50k. And you can't just "declare a discussion closed" cuz you're getting trumped in an argument.

20Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:10 pm

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

I'm not, I'm saying to wait for Ryan, because he said he had a plan. lol

21Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:49 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Honestly we can continue here Kaseki. He might have a plan, but maybe our discussion here can end up to be to his liking. Also, so I take that as a yes to chakra boost? Let's discuss how much yo

22Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:55 pm

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

Well now that we're at it... And now this is temporily Senju based..

The question is.. percentage based, or a static boost?

I'd say a good 50% with Wood Mastery, or a static boost of like... 150?

23Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:59 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

For high ranking senju's it would be nice to have % based, low ranking would prefer the 150. I dunno, what do you other staffy's think?

24Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:12 pm

Anonymous

Why not both... Genin-Chunin get 150 boost, S.Jounin+ get 50% boost.

25Le Rinneganz Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:14 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Oh nice I like. I'll do the edits later on, gotta go get a charger

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum