Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Jinchuriki of The Akatsuki! [Private]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

The Jinchuriki of The Akatsuki! [Private] 281693p

The day was aging, and fading away into the night once more. He sat in the middle of a clearing of trees, resting on the cool green grass. He had to calm himself down before he got himself killed, or rather.. killed someone else.

His entire life he tried to uncover his past, and find out who he really was. He was coated in the unknown and begged to get out of it. Yet now he learned. It was was no long about his past, or what he did, but about his future, and what he could do.

He founded the Akatsuki, sure. Just because he was a bad guy, didn't mean he was a bad guy. Everything had its' purpose, just as the Akatsuki did. Just as his conversation with the Hokage. Just as his conversation with the Raikage. He had his own plans, something he hadn't told a living soul. He wouldn't utter a word.

He sat there, thinking to himself about the world he would create. With it, he could lay himself to rest... or even act as a guardian of this new world. He was going to change the world...

but first, he had to get over a parasite.

"You're a thorn in my side."

"And you're still a parasite." He sat within his own consciousness, judging her. She wasn't easy to get along with. "But making puns won't get us anywhere, will it?" He was serious in his motives and thought. They would get no where if they continued to bicker. It had been perhaps a week or so since their first confrontation. Kaseki had already accepted his fate, but it seemed that with each day Chomei grew more and more... enraged.

"You really thought coming out here and revealing that you had me was a great idea?" She yelled at him, the chains holding her down, shaking. "I could have ended up in the hands of that woman, or even some little kid! You're so foolish!"

Kaseki smiled as he looked up at the great beast, only having her solidify his belief. "You're stuck with me, that's that. It could be worse. I could free you if you really wanted." He grinned at the creature, only to have her dreams crushed and brought up with his next words, "Then someone else like Madara will control you and use you for war and misuse." He has grow wise since he stepped out his cave just over a month or so ago. The world hadn't changed one bit, just the people in it. "And stop thinking about yourself. Think about the others, and who they may be stuck with. Sure we found one, but think about the pour choices the sage made for the others." Kaseki pointed at Chomei with a single finger, almost as a commanding question. "I will never ask you to do something you don't want to. But if you don't want to save your family, then I'll do it without your help!"

He could only wonder how the other jinchurki were treating their tailed beasts... beasts... it was a better word that demon. They were creatures all alike. It was just only that there were nine of these beings, and the world used them for war. Kaseki would change that. Today he would become the hero.

She landed on the ground, no longer trying to break free of the chains at held her down. "Perhaps you're right." she told him. "Let's start over. My name is-"

"Chomei, I know. I fantasized about becoming as strong as Naruto and Bee that day of the shinobi war. I read books, I read lore. That dream... " He turned away from the creature, to recall the memory, "That forest, I heard a voice. I know now that it was the sage himself. He told me I would be granted a guide, he told me that Chomei would come to me." He smiled, a single tear falling from his face.

Today he made a friend.

It was not the first, nor the last friend he would make. This was just the beginning of the tale.

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

The sea was calm today. Even at this peak in the hour of her travels, Rena Mitsuki stirs a boat single handily since it was doable for one person alone. As she got closer and closer to the island she had a determined look on her face as the sails catch the wind's force, propelling her forward onto shore. She already knew that this island was a living entity, one that has lived during the times of the great Naruto. To be alive to this day gave her an odd joyous empathy for the creature. She placed herself in its perception the minute her feet touched the surface of its shore. To be alive to this day only to see many gone pass and to still here alone was remarkable in her eyes, also very lonely. She could not have found this area where it not for the description of the man named Kaseki. Since their encounter at the ramen shop he was ever more on her mind. This was a dangerous choice to be had, but a part of her affected by her own tailed beast convinced her to take a risk. After all one needs experience… Rena shoves the boat inland so it would not be swept away by the currents of the sea. Hopefully it would prove a good effort on her part. To ensure it more she tied its anchor and ropes along two nearby trees.

"We're here.", she said to aloud to alert Kokuo who might of been slumbering inside. Lifting her head after such rigorous did she see it. The island was beautiful with such evergreen grass, trees, ponds; it was very alive in its own way. Even the dirt seemed healthy of all things. She chuckled to herself. Deep inside her mind in the pitch of darkness did her tailed beast Kokuo merely expresses a small hint of happiness upon seeing such a forest. Seeing the world through her eyes was indeed a treat for him as he seemed content in who he found. There was much willingness of his host to learn around her. There wasn't a host like her before who would listen in his words nor fret back at him for it. This was such an ideal host for now. Rena walks through the forest attempting to find her own host of the island. Over such terrain did she over come the hikes, rivers, and trees from her young training as a ninja. By the time she reached her destination the sun was beginning to set. Over the hill did she see a magnificent view of the sunset. She was almost breathless of such a view.

Then turning her gaze from the view she found the host of it. Kaseki was there. Rena stares at him with such content in her crimson eyes. The wind blowing against her back was cold as she crosses her arms in front of her. The black sweater she wore seemed to have little affect against the sea breeze. Something she did not expect but she enjoyed its scent and cool touch. She wore what ninjas of her status wear underneath that sweater minus the vest. Perhaps to some she looked beautiful regardless of what she wears others may not, but today was a day where her figure was not shown off. It was time for training….

"Rumors still say you're a threat, but I'm willing to trust you! Don't make me regret it.", her voice rose to meet the level of his distance from her, but she was being straightforward with him.There was still doubt in her head but not her heart. The tailed beast Kokuo merely watches for now and remains silent to what will happen next. Rena gave him some incentive to start feeling some fondness of her already.

Anonymous

"Why do you trust her?" Chomet's voice rang in Kaseki's mind. He replied with a single smile. "How can we expect anyone to trust me, if I cannot begin the service?"

He remained silent, only to lift his right hand to his face. He glanced over at the girl, only to scar his face with his index and middle finger. Two lines ran from his cheekbone as he swiped his face. He was carving into his skin only to make a forbidden seal. His hand begun to rise and return back to the scar, only to have the tip of his thumb carve next, ultimately creating an "X" on his right cheek. He looked deep into her eyes, watching her crimson eyes for change. He then pressed the seal directly in the center with his thumb, ending the technique.

It was almost as if his face had begun to burn into a white flame. Yet it did not destroy his body, but turn him into something else. From the seal grew an odd material... flesh? Hair begun to grow, and the seal began to bleed. He began to attempt to stand, only to watch his own body begun to fade into that of what looked human. He was weak in this state, at least temporarily.

"I can promise you that you will not regret trusting me." His voice sounded as if it was full of scorn and hatred, but it was much more than that. "People speak of the world that once was, and how perfect it used to be." He spoke with a venomous sting in his words... but that wasn't his mood. "I am the last of that era. I have out lived all of my friends. All of my family are gone." No, his voice was full of sorrow and regret. He was beyond his era. Even if he could go back, they would not accept him. If he were to remain in this era, he would continued to be titled a monster. He smiled, an odd thing to see through his new flesh and bleeding face. "I will help you." It was a smile of joy and great happiness, "Rena-ssi, I will help you."

He was standing erect, like that of an old and proud Kage. Kaseki had nothing more to hide from anyone. If he was to be killed, he would be put at peace. If he was to live out his entire life, he would find peace. If he was going to live forever, he would make peace.

In the depths of his own consciousness he sat before Chomei once more, now in the body of a human. He smiled, the wound looking like a tattoo on his face, a simple X.

"I asked why."The insect seemed angered with his choices. She wanted answers. She would stand with him either way. She would remained chained until he unlocked the power to release her at will. She knew Kaseki kept her chained for their own good. If she was revealed to the wrong face, it would end up horrible for them both.

"This world is not about our generation." He smiled back, something out of age and experience, "It's going to be my goal to make the world even better for the next generation."

Chomei nodded. She knew exactly what he felt.

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Staring back into his eyes she would see the hint of sadness in his eyes. Or was it the hint of suffering? Rena couldn't pinpoint what exactly she saw in his eyes but she felt the presence all too familiar with herself. It was as if she was staring into a mirror, reflecting the very image of her own eyes. Turning her body toward his direction, she began walking towards him from his left flank. As she neared him the burst of white flames upon that wooden cheek caused her to stop in her tracks. She was just halfway there from him, at least eight feet apart. From her distance she could smell it, the scent of blood emitting from his body. Before her very eyes did she view him in awe as what once was almost non-living became one of the living again. Rena blinks a few times from the surprise. She was ultimately speechless while taking in all the information she could from her senses. His regenerative-stages didn't frighten her as she stayed put… It was astonishing to see such a jutsu being used she thought.

Kokuo on the other hand decides to arise from his rest. Standing on all fours he arises to his full height with his five fails swirling behind him as he uplifts his head high in nobility. Rena would look up at this majestic beast akin to almost a mystical creature she had read once upon a time. Though the name ultimately escapes her she could only remember the imagery. Perhaps this beast was the real thing compared to tales of such creatures; like she is herself. The tailed beast lowers his head to meet Rena head-on. She looked at him with a wary look on her face. ' What? ', she asks him. He merely stares at her. But to Rena it felt as if she was staring into a void… He huffs and stares away from Rena into the darkness that is within her. There are no walls, no chains, no gates; nothing. Kokuo takes notice of this and finally breaks the ice. "I do not like my accommodation here, so here is my advise… Do not persist on negativity so that one day the inside of your soul does not look so dark. Mayhap one day I wish to see it bloom with a beautiful forests… ", he said. Rena gains a small hint that he might like forests… Too bad it wasn't what he liked but she brushed it off. Since this wasn't under her control and it wasn't as if she asked for this… But his words does not fall on deaf ears.

Rena summons up the courage to continue taking steps toward the incomplete human. Through her ears she heard such hatred in his tone. Such a violent tone that often scares normal folk. Her steps grew louder as she walked. Reaching him she decides to rest beside him. Implanting her right knee on the ground and keeping her left foot firmly on the ground, Rena crouches next to him. Hopefully he'd notice her courage as she leans her head on her left knee with a smile. He was now a human before her eyes and she saw a fondness in him not seen in the longest of time for her. His last words reassured his motives. Rena places her right thumb on his bleeding mark. Stoping the cut from bleeding by applying a faint pressure on it. "Thank you.", she says in a low tone. "But why go through the trouble for me? I hardly even know you, or better yet… You hardly know me…. " This question didn't really bother her at all. She already gave faith into her heart's judgement that his intentions were pure. And yet logically she screamed that could be very dangerous in almost every way. As he rose to stand she stood up with him and removed her thumb, and witness the bleeding would have stopped by now. From her perspective he was quite handsome…

Anonymous

The smell of his burning artificial flesh lingered in the air with his false blood. It wasn't to say that he was human, he was just less of the monster people made him out to be. To anyone, the blood was real, the skin was real... but to the trained professional, it was the smell of melted metal, the copper mocked his blood. He could feel the odd emotion that seemed to dance within the aroma of his artificial appearance. He couldn't put a finger on quite what it was. Perhaps all of those years of solitude that he forgot how to interact. He talked to a mere child, a mad scientist, a lost fighter, a misguided man, and someone who had bones of steel. He also conversed with two kages... as well as a decedent of his friend and... her.

He looked, over analyzing everything before him. It wasn't that he didn't now how to interact with anyone, he was well adjusted... but why the jumping thoughts... could it be?

He stood before her, only to ponder his true intentions, and the dream that visited so many times. He continued to search for answers in her eyes.  It was only then they he noticed the beauty in such a mutation. Afterall, that's what all Kekkei Genkai were. But why were her eyes so different? "It's because I trust you. It continues to be the reason I am alive today, and will most definitely be my end." he said. He was firm in his answer, only to reveal that it was the truth. "I had hoped for a world where all of this would change. Any maybe this is what leads up to that ideal world everyone keep talking about." He spoke, the crimson liquid still dripping down his cheek. It was slow, but it was still there. He paid no attention to mind it, nor clean it. He left it there, for some unknown reason. Her touch had stopped the wound from advancing, but it did not clean his face of the remains.

Chomei sat there within the darkess of her host's mind, much like a parasite eating away at a brain. They would continue to bicker and fight over things only off the visual, and metaphorcal puns that brought them together. It was the tree and had the insect. In his mind, Chomei was chained to the ground, not to keep her there, but to remind her of her true potential. They both knew she could easily shatter them. She didn't, just to show her respect. "Why are you so trusting?" she would constantly ask. She knew it would one day lead him against the wall with no where to go. Kaseki would reply to her, but not only in mind, but in reality.

"How can you expect a world to love, if you treat it with hate?" Kaseki stated, "So how can I expect the world to have faith in me, if I don't trust anyone?" His eyes fell to the ground, only to really think about the sounds he uttered. What was he saying? What was he thinking? Everything he had begun to do was for the next generation. He wanted no fame, no honor. He wanted to do what was right. But would it be wrong to finally do something for just himself? His mind seemed to switch between his fantasy and the reality before him. Part of him wanted to believe that his friends were not all gone, and that he would see them again. Part of him told him that getting close would only mean pain. In his state, he would outlive all of his friends and allies. It was a curse of immortality. even if he was destroyed, his body would slowly grow back. His ashes would become him once more. "Maybe..." He thought about it, his words falling short. He started Akatsuki just off a dream of a new world. It was through Kenpachi that he perhaps found someone who wouldn't disappear so soon... yet he did. Now he sat before someone of great elegance and gracefulness, only to realize her eyes say the same world. She too would share the fate of a long life. Maybe Kaseki was just looking for someone to fight the end of the world when that time came. "Maybe I should get to know you better. And maybe you should get to know me." he finally said.

And that alone could not be anymore that what he wanted.

"We're here to train." Chomei insisted of her companion. "Find love elsewhere."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum