Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

More Setsuna Jutsu

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More Setsuna Jutsu Empty More Setsuna Jutsu Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:20 pm

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

More are on the way.

More Setsuna Jutsu Hypno_zps7102e9ca
More Setsuna Jutsu Memeat_zps0f7324d8
More Setsuna Jutsu Intang_zpsdd60c38b
More Setsuna Jutsu Basker_zps8178d569

Last edited by Mitsuki Rena on Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total

2More Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: More Setsuna Jutsu Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:28 pm

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Hypnotism, approved.

Dream eater. After taking the memories, does the target lost them completely and forever?

Intangibiltity. It allows the user to manipulate their cells. That's fine but the so- called cells in the body are still externally covered by skin. So, does the user manipulate their skin somehow? Cause your jutsu sounds more like in battle, if the target aims for the user's kidney with a kunai or a vital area, the user can use the jutsu and shift the kidney from harm's way.

Basketville... If you have an idea of how big manda is, then that tech should be S-rank or the size be changed. Also, concerning it's size and that it comes out from the user's body part, doesn't it weigh the user down?

3More Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: More Setsuna Jutsu Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:40 pm

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

1. Hypno approved yay!

2. Memory Eater only takes but doesn't erase or cause the target's memories to be erased or distorted. Think of it as copy paste via mind link.

3. Actually the skin is made up of cells that are also part of the body but yes physical objects not connected to the body itself will pass through, even clothes the user is wearing if not careful. Its like Obito's jutsu but less powerful because a Rasengan would still harm the user whereas it would pass through Obito.

4. It acts as an extension and doesn't weigh the user down even if its the size of said arm. With that established I guess I can bump it to an S-Rank.

4More Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: More Setsuna Jutsu Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:08 pm

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Dream eater approved.

Intangibility- you'll hv to detail what rank of jutsu can harm the user.

Basker viille. If you're bumping it to S-rank. It should do more than just what it's doing. Emphasize more on the digestion of abilities. You could as well make it a 2 headed wolf that molds back up with blood when struck. That's S-rank (just saying). But there should be what can affect or destroy it.

5More Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: More Setsuna Jutsu Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:53 am

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Edited to your specifics. Can you also unlock my clan topic so I may add these on there?

6More Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: More Setsuna Jutsu Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:08 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Sure. One more thing. The abilities given to the user like elements, does the user know it automatically?

7More Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: More Setsuna Jutsu Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:10 am

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

No they'll need to train it and pay for it. The consumption just gives them the access to train for it rather than it coming out of the blue.

8More Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: More Setsuna Jutsu Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:26 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Approved then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum