Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anbu Rules

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anbu Rules Empty Anbu Rules Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:55 pm

Anonymous

Anbu Rules 21or0g0
Both the Anbu and Akatsuki are used to infiltration, intelligence gathering, as well as collection purposes. Anbu (暗部; "Anbu Black Ops"; Literally meaning "Dark Side"), short for Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai (暗殺戦術特殊部隊; Literally meaning "Special Assassination and Tactical Squad"), take orders directly from the Kage, performing special high-level missions, such as assassinations and torture. The Anbu usually work in teams formed to the requirements of the mission, ensuring maximum success. The shinobi in the Anbu are hand-picked by the Kage, chosen for their individual capabilities and special skills. Akatsuki (暁; Literally meaning "Dawn" or "Daybreak") was initially an organisation created by Yahiko and his two comrades Konan and Nagato in an effort to fight against the tyranny and oppression that their home village Amegakure was facing during the Third Great Shinobi War, and the long-term goal of world peace. In both of these groups, age, gender, background, or previous rank bear no weight in this decision of entry. Both are skilled groups meant to protect their one "country".

Uniform:
These do not count towards Armor Slots.

Item Name: Anbu Uniform
Requirements: Must belong to Anbu
Item Description: Chest Piece, Top of Wrists
Item Ability: Chakra Mask - The wearer cannot be detected by Basic and below sensory ninja
Protection: The armor deflects C rank and above projectiles. (However the user's body is not fully covered)
Ability Rank: C
Cost: Free to All Members of Anbu
Image:

Item Name: Anbu Mask
Requirements: Must belong to Anbu or Akatsuki
Item Description: A Mask to disguise the user's face and voice.
Item Ability: Disguise: While the mask is worn, it can mask the user's voice and disguise it.
Protection: The armor deflects C rank and above projectiles. (However the user's body is not fully covered)
Cost: Free to All Members of Anbu & Akatsuki
Looks: Is up to the user.

Item Name: Akatsuki Cloak
Requirements: Must belong to Akatsuki
Item Description: A Cloak that covers the user's entire body excluding the top half of their head, and the middle of their shins to their feet.
Item Ability: Chakra Mask - The wearer cannot be detected by Intermediate and below sensory ninja
Cost: Free to All Members of Akatsuki
Image:

Last edited by Kaseki on Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

3Anbu Rules Empty Re: Anbu Rules Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:43 pm

Anonymous

Bump, this is done.

4Anbu Rules Empty Re: Anbu Rules Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:21 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Looks fair.

5Anbu Rules Empty Re: Anbu Rules Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 am

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Would like to see stronger sensory avoidance.

6Anbu Rules Empty Re: Anbu Rules Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:19 am

Anonymous

Then you should upgrade it. It was only made to deflect, based on the rules. If so, I'm upgrading the cloaks as well

7Anbu Rules Empty Re: Anbu Rules Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:35 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Sensory basic is too young for anbu armour but I dont really mind. Anbus are required to have sensory on their own. Just saying

8Anbu Rules Empty Re: Anbu Rules Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:05 am

Anonymous

Draygglez wrote:Sensory basic is too young for anbu armour but I dont really mind. Anbus are required to have sensory on their own. Just saying

Also true.

Then might as well make two specs.. on with protect, other with sensory coverage

9Anbu Rules Empty Re: Anbu Rules Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:11 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Much better. Though you should know better than akatsuki robe won't block any stuffs except mask chakra.

10Anbu Rules Empty Re: Anbu Rules Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:36 am

Anonymous

I know, that's why it masks more. Be ause it doesn't protect

11Anbu Rules Empty Re: Anbu Rules Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:47 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

I just remembered that anbus have a cloak too.. Like the one on the header of this topic. What do you say to that?

12Anbu Rules Empty Re: Anbu Rules Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:27 am

Anonymous

The cloak was for ROOT mainly.

if you want a cloak, make one.

I made one. You can make one.

Archiving.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum