Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loki's Workshop

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Loki's Workshop Empty Loki's Workshop Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:31 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Loki's Workshop Jutsu10

Name: Fists of God
Type:Ninjutsu
Element: Earth
Range:0-50 meters
Duration: 8 posts
Hand Seals/Charge up: ram, dog, tiger, dragon
Description: Upon finishing the last seal 8 hands made of stone rise from the earth around the user. These stones hover around and are controllable being able to fly around at speeds that match the user's Taijutsu level. These stone hands can open up to grab or clench into tight fists for attacking. Each hand's fist is the size of a very large fist roughly three times the size of the average persons and have an 'arm' that goes back a foot to where the elbow would normally be but it just ends there. When these fists are created they can be used in any manner of way whether its following somebody around trying to punch them or possibly even restrain an enemy. They can even be used cooperatively to mimic the users actions. An example would be somebody standing there punching rapidly while each fist attacked in the same manner. Fists do damage equivalent to one rank higher than the users Taijutsu.
Weakness: an S rank raiton jutsu would easily destroy the stone fists while A rank techniques can render the fists immobile 1 post after the damage occurs.

Last edited by Loki on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Loki's Workshop Empty Re: Loki's Workshop Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:38 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Loki's Workshop Jutsu10

Name: Gaia's Protection
Type:Nintaijutsu
Element: Earth
Range:0-50 meters
Duration: 4 posts
Hand Seals/Charge up: Dog, snake, dragon, ram
Description: Very similar to the technique Earth Spear, the users skin blackens and essentially hardens. This jutsu however is different in the ways that it still allows the user free movement and a more protection. Being much stronger than its parent jutsu its no surprise that it amplifies the original effects. While wearing this 'armor' the users speed is decreased by 1 tier while there strength is increased by 1 tier. In terms of defense the only thing thats known to pierce the skin of anybody under Gaia's protection are Raiton based ninjutsu of equal strength and even then Gaia's Protection is able to withstand most of the damage before crumbling and allowing the user to be damaged. When the jutsu is destroyed by an S rank raiton the user takes equal to that of a C rank raiton jutsu.. Just like the original earth spear the user can partially cover up to 1/2 of their body.
Weakness: The user can still feel effects of raiton jutsu such as numbness and tingling of any raiton technique B rank and up. Only Raiton jutsu of S rank however can nullify the armor and cause damage to the user. While A rank raiton will nullify the armor like any other S rank jutsu.

Last edited by Loki on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

3Loki's Workshop Empty Re: Loki's Workshop Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:13 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Fists: Hnnng... Approved but only cuz S Rank.

Protection: No... Lol S Rank techs of any element except water should be able to do moderate damage, S Rank Raiton would destroy it, or at least cause severe damage while A Rank Raiton would cause moderate damage.

4Loki's Workshop Empty Re: Loki's Workshop Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:23 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

edited the description slightly so its more clear. And its does get destroyed by S ranks while the user still takes damage but that damage is still lessened severly as its two S ranks going head to head.

https://shinobigaiden.rpg-board.net/t167-jutsu-strengths-and-weaknesses

The reason i made the reduction so much is because the ninjutsu weakness chart only gives the raiton jutsu +1 over the doton so the difference isn't too heavy. It also states that (in a different example it would take so many of a weaker jutsu to break a higher rank jutsu so all jutsu follow this. So it would take 1 A rank and 1 D rank to break though my defense while an S rank would break through alone. The reason i made the reduction for S so much is because the point difference between the two is only 1

5Loki's Workshop Empty Re: Loki's Workshop Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:30 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

I don't think we're on the same page here lol. Treat it like math:

Two S ranks go head to head: 20-20=0. Jutsu has 0 points left. Though what you said about Raiton is accurate, the impenetrable part is not.

6Loki's Workshop Empty Re: Loki's Workshop Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:36 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The armor isnt impenatrable. When raiton goes against doton Raiton gets plus 1 on its count of 20 so it would be.

Raiton - 21
vs.
Doton - 20

which is why the defense fails and i still take some damage though reduced.

In the case of other it would 20 on 20 so the armor would be canceled out. The jutsu does follow these rules i just only stated its direct weakness in the description as saying any S rank would cancel it out seems unnecessary when we have the chart.

7Loki's Workshop Empty Re: Loki's Workshop Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:41 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

The first part: It's. +1 in Rank. So an A Rank Raiton tech would be treated as S Rank in the situation. So it's a bit stronger against it than what you said, though not much.

The second part: I guess I misunderstood your wording and took it as something along the lines of no other element could affect it... My bad.

8Loki's Workshop Empty Re: Loki's Workshop Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:48 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

I guess i misunderstood too lol, I added that A rank raiton can nullify the armor too so approved?

9Loki's Workshop Empty Re: Loki's Workshop Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:57 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Mhm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum