Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Awakening(Chapter I)... (DONE)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Awakening(Chapter I)... (DONE) Empty Awakening(Chapter I)... (DONE) Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:47 pm

Lordxanzo

Lordxanzo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Waking up from sleep and breathing heavily, xanzo noticed it was just a dream... Perhaps he had experienced his regular nightmare(the night his parent died) but this time, it was more real and the boy was sweating. Turning to his wall clock, he discovered it was already 5:00am, xanzo has planned that he will be going out for training this morning. He stood up from his bed with his pyjamas on, while he rushed to do his morning chores as well as brush. Xanzo refused to eat because he believed it would disturb him so he wore his trouser, put on his short sleeve shirt, tied his head band to it regular position(left muscle) and finally, threw his greenish cloak on. He saw a white guord at the wall(it was all that he retrieved from his dad the night he died which contains the clothe he used when he was a chunin. It was from that guord xanzo took the cloak that he is using). He walk to the guord, dipped his hand in it and retrieved a scarf along with a note book attached with pen. He rapped the scarf around his face(image as reference), his mind reflected on the weapons he purchased before which was kept in the his ninja pouch. Xanzo took his pouch from the wardrobe which contained his few weapons(seven shurikens and eight kunais) and put the book into it while hanging it to his waist. He made his way to the window since he's not use to passing the door. Luckily for him, the route to the area he wishes to train is located at his backyard so he pressed his left hand at the wooden window while flipping himself to take a safe land as he dashed to the woods.
Reaching the woods, xanzo examined the area which he concluded in his mind not to be that bad. He searched around for a log of wood which he found the type that is 4ft tall n 7cm wide. He quickly managed to roll it to his desired position, as he removed his book from the pouch to begin his training; to xanzo, calculations are needed before practical. He brought out the book and the as he begins to calculate the jutsu he wish to work on "Union Division"(bukijutsu). He decided to  calculate the range he should stand from the target and how fast he can perform the seals of the jutsu(2) to get a perfect result. After 20mins of writing and examing the work, he decided to switch to the practical aspect.

Last edited by Lordxanzo on Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:27 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Extension of the story)

2Awakening(Chapter I)... (DONE) Empty Re: Awakening(Chapter I)... (DONE) Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:29 pm

Lordxanzo

Lordxanzo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

He position the log of wood at a distance of 25m away from himself. Adjusting the sleeve of his cloak, xanzo quickly post a stance(crouch low while paving his left hand into his pouch) as he removed 6 kunai while throwing them in unison and slowly at the wood. When it was 15m away from the target, he succeeded in performing the first seal and shouting[color=red)"Union"[/color]. The kunais start moving slowly to encase each other and later start moving fast towards the wood. Noting that the kunais are already 7m away from the wood, he performed the 2nd seal as he let out a shout"Division". The kunais rapidly scattered while shooting at the wood and getting it. Xanzo let out a relief 3rd word.. Accomplished.. Then he made his way home. (DONE)

3Awakening(Chapter I)... (DONE) Empty Re: Awakening(Chapter I)... (DONE) Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:29 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Just a heads up this area is for creating the jutsu as in putting it in template form so it matches all the other jutsu. You can train the jutsu in your village any any other rp area really.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum