Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Land's Most Powerful Shinobi at Arms [Flashback]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

This topic only flashes back to a mere few weeks ago, the night before the gathering in which the new Sage of Six Paths appeared.

Sometimes Roku could lose himself in the beauty of the Village Hidden in the Leabes. The weather was balanced, never wretchedly hot, nor cold, in complete contrast to what he was used to in Kumogakure. In Kumogakure, because of the extreme altitude, it was always either hot or cold, and there were very few cool days unless you could catch a glimpse of it just after sunrise or sunset. Nature surrounded the you Jounin in what seemed like complete harmony. The trees grew straight, squirrels ran throughout the branches. Badgers burrowed beneath the trees. He even caught a glimpse of a fox who had run by, perhapse in pursuit of some type of prey. The Village Hidden in the Leaves... it was the only place that this type of beauty could be observed.

Roku sat in the center of a little-used training ground in the village. One could tell it was not often used, as weeds could be seen growing up where the ground should be packed to tightly and vegetation should be burnt away because of the tendency of the village to possess the affinity to fire. But that was what made this a good place in Roku's opinion. Nature ran rampant here... it was perfect. There were a few Taijutsu dummies on the other side of the rectangular dirt area the young Jounin sat in. The rectangle's dimensions were about 50 meters by 25 meters. He supposed it was supposed to be two 25x25 sparring rings. The dirt was mostly packed tight except in the few places where plants had worked their way through, loosening it. Surrounding the training area on two adjacent sides, North and West, was a light forest of what looked like mostly oak trees. To the south was a stream that led into the village, probably man-made as an ornament. To the east was a road that led into the main part of the village, and it was this that Roku watched in anticipation.

The young Jounin was waiting for an elite Jounin from the Leaf village. He didn't know much about him except that he was a Master of Bukijutsu, perhaps the best Shinobi to exist at Bukijutsu, and Roku wanted to observe the way he handled himself because it would be something he soon took an interest in. Though his primary focus was to utilize Taijutsu only, at least for the first part of combat, it couldn't hurt to observe a Shinobi skilled in something he wanted to gain adeptness in. He sat waiting patiently, knowing that this Jounin, whoever he may be, would not sneak up on him or make an attempt to sneak attack him, for it was a simple spar.

Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu
Hokage
Hokage

Daemon walked slowly towards the training grounds a little late for his meeting with one of the most note worthy joy in currently on Kumogakure. He managed to gather enough Intel on him to find he was of the war driven Kaguya Clan and possessed the rare ability of Shikotsumyaku or what Daemon like to call Bone Release. It would be thoroughly pleasing to spar against someone who possess the ability so he knew he would have to pick up the pace.

He would like to face of and train against the Kaguya taijutsu skill seeing as how they normally excel at it. Daemon himself, rather his clan dabbled in the arts of bukijitsu and Kenjutsu being highly efficient in both areas. Today he would like to focus on Taijutsu and Ninjutsu to the point he deems them both at the level of master quality.

Finally reaching the somewhat barren training grounds he could notice the figure matching the description of the guest of this village. He himself could be seen dressed in his normal attire at which he only has the liberty of wearing on days like this where he assumes the normal role of his life as Daemon Ame... Konoha's Elite Jounin. It was fitting for the affairs of his off time as he seemed to spend most of his time as Falcon, The Anbu's Bursting Star.

He felt it was appropriate to introduce himself first seeing as how his companion was currently faced away from him on the training field, "Uhhh, your Roku right????" He would wait until the young man turn around before continuing with his greeting, "Hi, I am Daemon Konoha's Elite Jounin." Didn't add his title to seem cock yet he gave his words a tone of sarcasm as if the man embarrassed him in some form of way, "I hope you stay at Konoha so far has been delightful?"

Briefly pausing to allow for the visitors response to his greeting and questions continuing on with the conversation would be as easy as breathing, "So what do you have in store for us today partner? A little Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Bukijutsu? Pick your name and the game and I be happy to comply." Daemon felt he added a nice flare on his hospitality it was nice to allow the vistore to set the stipulations of the spar. He would just hope it was something he had actual skill in...

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

At the sound of footsteps and a voice, the young Jounin stood and turned around to face the man approaching.  He wore a smile, and it had a rare quality to it.  It was sincere.  While this may not be rare to others, it was for Roku.  And it wasn't even completely sincere, much of it was faked. And yet... it  was sincere.  And that surprised him.  Perhaps this man would be someone Roku should befriend.  He seemed quite hospitable, and nothing like what many powerful Shinobi are.  Not arrogant, nor cocky, in fact, as Roku caught a hint of embarrassment at the words "elite Jounin" he seemed quite modest.  The young Jounin liked this... it was quite refreshing to meet someone skilled and yet still friendly.

Roku's lips parted with his words, and out flowed a silky smooth voice.  It sounded almost foreign to his rough body, and even slightly... strange.  Or at least to himself.  Perhaps it was just insecurity speaking.  Or perhaps he truly did sound like a manipulative psychopath.  "Hello, I am Roku, Jounin and ambassador of Kumogakure.  I was put into contact with you because you have been said to be one of Konohagakure's most skilled, and I want to see it for myself.  However, I would also like to use this as a moment to train.  So the only 'stipulation' I have planned is that you use it for the same purpose.  Practice in solitude can only take one so far..."  Roku's voice trailed off as he realized he was partly talking about himself.  He had been spending far too much time training alone, he was in a bit of fear that his skills were going to begin to deteriorate.

Roku tried not to seem impatient with the man, but he had been waiting for a bit, so he tried his best to egg the spar onward.  "Now, I hope I don't sound rude, but I'd like to see that skill."  As Roku said this, he activated one of his most basic, yet most dangerous techniques.  It was called "Ten-Finger Drilling Bullets" though he did not speak this aloud.  He'd always wondered why some people screamed the names of their techniques... were they TRYING to warn their opponent?  The technique was a Taijutsu unique to his Kekkei Genkai, the Shikotsumyaku. Roku felt the immediate drain of chakra, though it wasn't much at all because of his great skill in Taijutsu and his ability to conserve chakra.  The technique was used to expel bones from the tip of each of his fingers, though he did not have to use any chakra to expel the others at a later time.

Roku brought his hands up from his side and swung them both, criss-crossing in front of his body, with extreme speed unique to that of a Master in Taijutsu.  Roku expelled one of his Drilling Bullets from each pointer finger at such a timing and point in the arc that they would curve outward and then back in.  The one to Roku's left was at a trajectory to collide with his opponent's ribcage, while the one to the right was set to collide with his hip bone.  Roku then, immediately pointed the middle finger of his right hand at his opponent, expelling another Drilling Bullet in a straight path to his chest.  With his opponent about 20 meters from Roku, he could probably dodge if he could keep eyesight on the small, fast projectiles, they were extremely fast and he would have to be ready. If he was not, they are powerful enough to evacuate flesh and bone at contact.

Roku now lowered himself in a stance, staring hard at his opponent's chest.  He was unaware if this man was a practitioner of Genjutsu, so he avoided the eyes.  However, even though he stared at the Elite Jounin's chest, in no way did he stop paying attention to his environment.  He still listened to the birds chirping, still heard the occassional deer or snake in the forest around him.  He tried to be aware of his surroundings at all times, aware of any trap that may be set or any sneak attack he would have to fight around.  There was no menace in his expression because he didn't have one.  This was merely a learning experience, and as such, none of his three projectiles were aimed at fatal locations.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum