Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Empty SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:04 pm

Anonymous

SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Coolte26

Who do you think deserves it?

2SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Empty Re: SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:38 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Why ams i not en teh list?! Are my team building skills no goods?

3SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Empty Re: SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:43 pm

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

Were you sensei, or student?

Linky~

4SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Empty Re: SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:44 pm

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

TECHNICALLY I TRAINED ONDORI, EVEN THOUGH I KINDA DIDN'T TEACH HIM ANYTHING!

5SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Empty Re: SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:48 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

https://shinobigaiden.rpg-board.net/t729-chapter-iii-meet-greet

i ams teh teachers right thurrs.... Even though i haven't taught anything... Yet.... probly wont... but it could happen.... maybe...

6SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Empty Re: SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:33 pm

Anonymous

Bump

7SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Empty Re: SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:58 pm

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

I still don't know what makes you a sensei, but Juri Han trained with two people this month, has like three apprentices (5 if you count the ones she has to meet). Also she trained all the skills she possibly could to at least A1, with all her mains at m3. Idk.

8SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Empty Re: SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:02 pm

Anonymous

Kidbushido wrote:I still don't know what makes you a sensei, but Juri Han trained with two people this month, has like three apprentices (5 if you count the ones she has to meet). Also she trained all the skills she possibly could to at least A1, with all her mains at m3. Idk.

Just counted people who guided training topics.

Anyways, added.

9SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Empty Re: SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:03 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Anyways its a little late to be adding people since votes have already been cast

10SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Empty Re: SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:17 pm

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

Loki you can't be a hater your whole life now.

11SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Empty Re: SENSEI OF THE MONTH [JAN] Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Lol I should be added too but its a little late

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum