Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Power of a Jinchuriki... Gaining a Friend and New Powers. [Closed/Konohagakure Jinchuriki Only/Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu
Hokage
Hokage

Daemon stood at the top of Mount Hokage where he could scan the whole mountain freely. Mount Hokage a glorious place were some of the past most power people that ever existed were forged into the mountain side as a reminder of their contributions go the village. Daemon himself would never know the luxury of being engraved into the mountain side seeing as how after the reign of the seventh Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki the mountain side was no longer able to hold the faces of the new generations of Hokage.

Not that it mattered no one could make such a everlasting impact as the seventh Hokage even though his lives work was rendered useless within the next few generations that era was known as the Great Time of Peace. Daemon himself was a decedent of Naruro and Hinata Uzumaki following in his ancestors footsteps had become something Daemon never thought of. Yet he himself had been subjected to somewhat of the same life style as the Seventh.

Harboring a Bijuu within himself and leading the village was something all people would know about Daemon. That's where he has gone wrong, he has not been able to break through to the people of Konohagakure. He wants to be someone who these people can rely on not just someone who's sitting at the top of the village filling out papers and wasting away. There was only one way to accomplish what he truly wish to succeed in... He needed to strengthen the next generation of ninjas the one who will lead this world when his time is over.

Of course he can't teach or help them all but he must take care of those who are automatically targets to anyone who choses to hunt the tailed beast. Children like himself those known to the world as the Jinchuriki... Konoha itself has had a high increase of Tailed Beast possession while at this very moment two others including himself were chosen to receive these individual beast. Not only was it's Daemon goal to teach those how control this dangerous power but it was his duty...

Today he planned to do just that he sent a summons to those who held the beasts within them. This day would serve as a way to interact with the Tailed Beast freely possibly to befriend or tap into their power, or whatever the beast host so desired. Using Body Flicker to get to his true destination, he would now wait at the bottom of Mount Hokage where he couldn't be seen by any normal bystanders only those of the Anbu Black Ops who filled the area upon Daemon's request. Deep within his subconscious he would appear in front of the Shukaku.

"Listen, up you, I know you don't particularly like me a d probably wish to kill me but as long as your sealed inside me we need to have a civil relationship. Even if it means I need to reveal to you my true hatred." The Shukaku would listen carefully before even batting an eye. Upon hearing the words of "True Hatred" his intrest would being to raise. Moving withing the restraints of his seal he would the began to adress Daemon, "Your true hatred huh, Kid you wouldn't know anything about true hatred even if you were born from it..." The Shukaku would pause for a moment.

"I am aware of the hatred that lies deep within you and would be glad to see it shine... Hmmp I guess I'll play along with his scheme of your for now... But give me the chance to kill you and escape from this hell whole trust me... I'll take it." Daemon would nod with the Shukaku's agreement as he faded away from his subconscious, although not before hearing the Shukaku's lasts words, "Show me the power of your hatred..."

WC: 642

Training Info:

Jutsu Used:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum