Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sei Natsume

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sei Natsume  Empty Sei Natsume Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:46 am

Kuriruru

Kuriruru

for those who see weird html crap, please go to your preferences and allow html to actually see the template. also, hover over the name/lyrics part for a voice sample <3

Sei Natsume
I give water to the trees that shatter my stars. I give love to the roses that shatter my feelings. As long as you can smile now, I don't need anything anymore. While watching the sun sinking into the desert, I reminisce about your shadow surrounded by the wind. Then, I make a wish to the stars, "Please, cast your magic once more."
Voice Sample

CV: Kaji Yuuki
male • 22 • no clan
appearance
sei prefers to have multiple things he likes on him, even if they don't match up with each other. He was born with elegant characteristics, and while he showcases some of them (eg. black and red eyeliner to compliment his eyes), others he leaves to their own fate (eg. unevenly cut hair). He loves eye-catching colors, and thus combines them into his baggy and comfortable style of clothing, usually along with gold trims. His eyes are a light blue, and his hair a dark blue color. He stands at 170cm and weighs 55 kg. As far as his physique goes, most of the time it's almost impossible to tell his body type under his clothes, but he has a very light muscle built and is also pretty thin for his height.

fc: mikazuki munechika - touken randu
"if you have, give"
personality
Unlike his tastes in clothing, sei is more of a passive person than anything else. he prefers the sidelines and tries his best to avoid spotlight. It's not that he's quiet or introverted (quite the opposite), he just lives for the good of others, and that usually means giving them all the available attention, by redirecting it from himself to them. He's a very welcoming person, and although he might seem a bit distant at first, it's too easy to get familiar with him.

He's a very caring and protective person even to strangers, more so to people who are close to him. And although secretly he would love to bash a person's head in if they insulted his loved ones, he will never resort to violence -mainly because he knows he won't stand a chance against anyone who isn't a defenseless baby-. There are limits to what he can do, but he will be as dependable as he can if someone requires it. He will a shoulder to lean on, an ear who listens and a box to lock away secrets in.

And while all that paints him as a strong and steady person, in reality he's more timid than he presents himself to be. The reason he will help an injured person or the reason he will advise against a daring situation isn't only because he's so caring and mature, but also because he's afraid of the consequences that will befall him if he does otherwise. Of course that somewhat selfish part of him isn't something he showcases, but sometimes it does come out when he's too flustered.
e rank • citizen • sunagakure
history
Being born in the premises of a hidden village, one would expect the child of a ninja couple to go down his parents' path. But, alas, fate played its cards differently, and the small and timid child called Sei did not attend the ninja academy, nor did he ever harvest his potential as a ninja in any way. It wasn't -only- his fault. His parents were protective people, and seeing their child at the rear end of his friends' group, being the one the others defended than being the one at the front, fighting, they kept saying "next year" with a tone of uneasiness in their voice. Until "next year" became Sei's fifteenth birthday, and it was already too late for him (maybe it wasn't too late, but everyone seemed to want to believe that, so it stuck). The boy himself didn't have a problem with his situation. He never really liked fighting in the first place, and didn't find any sort of motivation to dedicate his whole life in something he avoided as much as he could in his daily life.

A fifteen year old boy now, with no ninja training whatsoever, turned to other fields of occupation. He tried several jobs (going as far as a medical assistant), but nothing really clicked for him. It might have been due to his parents and friends telling him how every single one of his choices were too dangerous for him, but then again, he had learnt over the years to pay little attention to them when it came to his "safety".

It was only when he became twenty that he came up with the idea of starting his own business. The nature of the business itself came easily to him. A bathhouse in Sunagakure. Due to the natural heat of the environment, there were no bathhouses at all in Suna. But the heat didn't seem to hold Sei back. So he built his business, with his parents' help. He didn't expect much from it at first. But again, fate broke the standards for him, and his bathhouse was soon swarming with people. He wasn't sure if it was the cold baths he'd added, or the small restaurant that occasionally offered free meals to good customers; whatever it was, it was working, and that was all Sei cared about.
extra
His bathhouse is called Okumata and it offers not only hot baths, but also cold ones. It has a second floor, on which a restaurant is active and run by Sei and the bathhouse employees.

For no reason at all, people come to Sei and gossip about everything and everyone, although he himself does not take part in it, but rather just listens. Of course he keeps whatever people tell him to himself.

He's a well known person in Sunagakure, mostly for his bathhouse, but also for his flashy clothing style.

2Sei Natsume  Empty Re: Sei Natsume Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:53 am

Kuriruru

Kuriruru

finished

3Sei Natsume  Empty Re: Sei Natsume Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

Conceited

Conceited

Approved

This character is gucci~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: