Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting White Girl Wasted?! and story time.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

[flashback]

Loki took a drink. Slowly, but surely, he lifted the cup of Saki slowly upward towards his lips. His eyes wide and hard, the wood met flesh, and he slowly rose to poor. And then, he slammed it on the table.

"I can't do it." He said finally.

"Oh c'mon...Drink it!" His friend, Sasaki, encouraged, holding his own drink with a grin.

"I don't drink." He repeated to his friend.

"Only cus you've never tried!" Loki did not respond to those words. At these times, being a Kage helped only so much. Loki had had his fill of local crap. Random destruction of villages, the "Seven" and that evil Mask, upcoming wars and the falling standards of Shinobe..It was simply too much. So, his old friend Sasaki had suggested he go out for some fun. This was not what Loki had had in mind.

"I'm a Kage Sas. Not a tavern brawler, not a sailor, and certainly not some wandering idiot. KAGE! As in, "Shadow." Not dancing drinker." He explained to Sasaki.

Sasaki ignored him by grabbing a bottle and swigging some good stuff down. He opened his mouth to say something, but paused, before letting out a burp, his horrific breath entering Loki's face.

"Sorray bout thaat, a bit ov gas." He cleared his throat, grabbing a pitcher of cold water. He held it to his face, only to pour on it, rather then in his mouth. He shook his head, shivering, but, amazingly, actually looking more sober.

"Dear old dear old White-chan. You're not a mayor. You ain't tee bloody feudal lord. Live a liddle!" He took the cup of Saki and motioned Hiyayaka to take it. Sighing, Loki reluctantly clasped his fingers around it, his hand shaking slightly as he pulled it back to his chest. Swallowing his anxiety, he slowly dragged it to his mouth, slowly turning it over into his mouth, the liquid flowing into his mouth, drizzling past his teeth and gums, and down his throat. He closed his eyes, as the liquid went down through his body. He neither spoke nor moved.

Then, the glass fell from his hand to the ground. He twitched. Or rather, convulsed, his body shaking. His pupils enlarged and minimized, his face became pale white then a blush red. He slurred random things. And then, he fell from his chair.

"Loki! You alright!?" Sasaki asked him, leaving his own chair and falling to the ground next to Loki, holding his hand. "Maybe you shoulda get to a doct'ar?"

And then, he was up. It was so quick that Sasaki fell over in shock. One moment he one the ground. The next, he standing up, his body shaking. A half smile crawled upon his lips. Slowly, he moved forward, staggering and appearing to limp. His head was like a mix of feeling like a cloud and in the middle of a stack of needles. "Iz dontz neesh aaa bludy docar" He muttered. He felt..Good. Almost...Invincible! Nothing could stop him. He felt flexible and powerful. He moved to grasp the wall to steady himself, only to find there to be a hole in a wall. it seemed...round, not ball, but more like... A fist? He looked to his own hand with uncertainty. Did I do that? He wondered dreamily. He hiccuped nosily, and began laughing. He began to hum a little song as Sasaki and the others in the bar watched him, half curious, half nervous.

Slowly, Loki turned to them, grabbing a bottle of Saki, and, lifting it high above his head, he yelled. "Thesz stufs iz ad...good!" The other patrons chuckled slightly. Then his voice dropped to a whisper. "I needa asom mored..." And then he spun suddenly, his leg in the air as he dropped to the ground slammed into the central beam, the leg going clear through the mix of wood and stone that kept the building from falling apart.

"Ana goodsh daysh to alls!" And then he fell over...with the roof coming down shortly after.

[present day]

"And kids thats what happened when I had my first drink.."

(Drunk fighting = training Taijutsu m1)

684 wc

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

exit n close

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum