Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kegareta Manto-Sunagakure Chunin-W.I.P

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kegareta Manto-Sunagakure Chunin-W.I.P Empty Kegareta Manto-Sunagakure Chunin-W.I.P Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:30 pm

Naga

Naga

Kegareta Manto-Sunagakure Chunin-W.I.P Dirge_of_cerberus_yuffie
Kegareta Manto

Village: Sunagakure
Clan: None
Shinobi Rank: Chunin

Height: 5"2/1.57 meters
Weight: 88lbs/40kg
Appearance:

Kegareta, despite being an adolescent, is repeatedly mistaken for a child. The girl is hideously underfed, as shown by the short, skinny body she hides beneath her large cloak. With no noticeable curves to her, Kegareta can be described as fairly androgynous, her gender becoming nigh impossible to discern underneath the layers of clothing she constantly wears. Her deathly pale skin is littered with freckles, especially between her murky green eyes.

The girl sports unkempt, dark brown hair, which is barely visible behind her sizeable hood. What she wears can barely be classified as "clothing", unless thick, sandy-yellow rags are fashionable nowadays. Beneath those, Kegareta wears something slightly akin to light, wooden armour, though nothing more than just a few plates. White bandages wrap around both her arms and legs, her feet covered by brown sandals.

Personality:

Kegareta is an oddity among her peers. She is a physical manifestation of social awkwardness: things such as "personal space" and "sensitivity" mean little to her. Though her friends are few and far between, they would describe her as in eternally optimistic girl who talks about the silliest of things.

Though well-meaning at heart, Kegareta can, at times, say the wrong things. Having so little experience in proper human relationships, the girl rarely knows when to stop talking and will, every so often, "cross the line" so to speak. She will say insensitive or hurtful things without realising, though she can easily recognise when someone is upset. She is also a bit air-headed, and has only limited knowledge of the shinobi world, even within her own village. This does not, however, prevent her from employing street-smarts and clever tactics every once-in-a-while.

Nindo:

History:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum