Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reading up

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reading up Empty Reading up Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:20 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

After his fiasco in the past at the bar, Loki couldn't help but wonder if there any other incident much like his own. After all, what he managed to do was something just short of spectacular. So with all this in mind Loki went about looking for articles or past records of anybody who had displayed skill of fighting while drunk, and sure enough it was indeed a real thing. Apparently it was all about a select few people who simply cant tolerate their alcohol. It's not like these people are angry people or are different in any other way, in fact its quite the opposite. They're simply ninja who usually excel at taijutsu, that when they drink, get into a state which tends to be near blackout and become highly unpredictable when provoked. Commonly known as Drunken Boxing or Drunk Taijutsu its a unique way of fighting and some masters manipulate this fact by purposely getting drunk on the battlefield and relying on their drunk instincts. As weird as it sounds there many records to back up the facts. One in particular made Loki laugh, he could recall the article clear in his mind.

Somewhere In Loki's Mind wrote:
Seto sits on the railing of the Sakura Bridge, staring out into the distance at the red setting sun. He holds a cup in his hand, full of earl gray tea. He sips it, breathing in the hot liquid, and feels at peace. All is calm, the air clean, and the sky for the most part clear.

Its nice to get a break

Suddenly, a force comes from behind in, two hands pressing themselves against his back. Seto attempts to remain stable, his arms flailing, but to no avail, as gravity slowly pulls him down. Seto's eyes widen as he finds his face colliding with water. Hard. The rest of his body soon follows, and he is no longer able to be seen.

Looking down at the ripples, Kotsu laughs.

"Oi, Seto!. Whatcha doing in the water? Its freezing!"

For a few seconds, no one answers. Then, the water rises, as Seto's soaking shape comes up from the water, sputtering. Kotsu was correct, it was freezing.

"WHATS THE BIG DEAL!?" He yells, his teeth chattering, and his body shaking.

Wading towards dry land, he pulls himself upon the shore. Kotsu chuckles at Seto's miserable feeling. He had messed with Seto for years, and had yet to have had any consequences from it.

"Well, if you hadn't been sitting on the rail, and had just stood like a normal person, we wouldn't be having this conversation, would we?" He remarked.

Seto had no answer, and only slid off his white coat.

"Freaking idiot..." Seto had known Kotsu from the old days at the Seireiken Academy. A keen swordsman, but an overall annoying individual, he had nonetheless found himself a friend to Seto...most of the time.

Kotsu chuckled again. "Well, if you wanna get dry, I know a place where we could get some hot food and drink." Kotsu, as usual, was thinking of more then he said.

Nevertheless, Seto had nothing better to do, and it was his treat. He knew better then to refuse free stuff, especially when he had no money on him at the moment.

Looking up at him from the bank, he replies, "Alright. Just no crap this time." Though he was sure it wouldn't matter what he said. Sighing, he climbs up the small hill and looks over to Kotsu, fearing the worst.

"Where to?" Seto asks.

Kotsu nods. "Follow me." He says, turning and running. Seto groans, the prospect of having to run in soggy wet clothes unpleasant. He ignores this though, and focuses on getting something in his stomach.

*Later on...*

The two find themselves walking through a small village, not too far from the bridge. It was no city, but it had all the excitement of one, with venders along the streets, people rushing, and the sounds of business. Stopping suddenly, Kotsu spins, literately, SPINS, to face Seto.

"Alright then, what are ya in the mood for my dearest wet friend?"

Seto sighed. As if humiliating him in front of everyone in the street wasn't enough.

"Its your treat right? So just choose a place." Seto answered, irritated.

Kotsu took no notice of it and only spun forward again.

"Yosh! We'll go to a bar then. I heard theres a good one to the east of town."

Seto only sighed again. What a day, he thought, his face full of depressed features, his eyes sunk to the ground. Despite this, he follows Kotsu, knowing that staying wouldn't help anything.

They quickly find themselves in the said Bar. The "White Kunai" it was named, no doubt after some Ninja who had used one. It was a large bar, full of ruffians, but none that looked particularly threatening at the moment. They sat on some stools and waited for the bar owner to come over.

"So...lets see. Perhaps some red wine?" Kotsu thinks. Seto, however, does not answer. He had never drank alcohol, and wasn't particularly wishing to try it. As long as I keep quiet, he won't notic-

"SETO! What ya gonna have?"

Seto sighs once again, a record breaker. [i]Why me?

"I don't know, just get me anything."

"Aw, don't be like that. C'mon, what do you like?"

Seto looks at Kotsu, his eyes burning.

"Okay, ONE, I'm UNDERAGED!" Kotsu may have been 18, but Seto was only 16.

"Second...I haven't had anything before." His face reddened slightly. So he hadn't ever drank alcohol...who cares? Apparently, he did.

"You..YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN DRUNK BEFORE!?" Kotsu asks, amazed.

"Well, in that case, we need to get you one of everything." He turns to the barkeep and begins making orders, while Seto stares off into space. Man, it sucks to be a Chunnin.

Suddenly, the door finds itself flying at Seto. Gaping at it, he is too stunned to move, and finds himself flying over the counter, the imprint of the door knob on his forehead.

A large group of black coated men, perhaps twenty, shuffle their way in. The Barman looks at them in fear, apparently aware of their existence before the night.

Kotsu, looking down at the now stunned Seto, stands up, facing the larger of the black coats, probably the weaker.

"Not cool man. Whats the deal here?"

The Leader grins.

"Stupid Kid." Kotsu makes to draw his sword, only to find himself out of breath. He looks up, to see the large man standing before him, his muscles threatening large, his fist in Kotsu's stomach.

"Dam..mn...yo..ouu..." Kotsu falls to the ground clutching his stomach.

The leader laughs. "Damn me? Well, I'm set to hell anyway! Bwahaahhaah!" He then kicks Kotsu, his foot connecting with his chin, and sending him flying across the, into the beer keg. It cracks from the impact, a wave of alcohol flowing down, into Seto's mouth.

Nothing, for a time. Moments pass, seeming like minutes. Then, it happened. His eyes opened. Seto stood suddenly, leaping over the counter, only to trip on a stool and fall face first to the ground.

The thugs laugh again, and one of them walks over to the fallen Seto. Only to have Seto his leap forward, biting the man's leg.

"Bw- HELP! HES EATING MY LEG!" Seto lets go then, standing again, wobbling now and then. His face is hard and determined. But, his cheeks have become red, and his body seems...uncoordinated.

"Hah! The little bastard is drunk. Well then, take care of him boys!" Three of the thugs run at Seto, intending to do as their boss wished. Unfortunately, they didn't expect the impossible. He was gone.

"Yo, my brothas, whats up?" Seto asks nonchalantly, swaying back forth behind the men.

"How the hel-" He couldn't finish, for Seto's fist had already found himself in the man's face before he even finished turning.

"YAH!!!!!" Seto yells, his fist pointing at the remaining thugs.

The two look at each other in confusion. Who was this kid.

A Bad mood, for they find their heads now colliding. Seto leapt into the air, twisting his feet around their necks, and pull them together, flipping away as they fall unconsious.

"WHACHA!"

The Leader is dumb founded. Nevertheless, he retains some of his wits, and orders the rest of his gang to pummel the hell out of the kid.

The first one to charge met his fate painfully, as Seto disappears in front of him, and reappears with a stool in his hands, hitting him with it, and watching him fall. The next two ran from both sides, this time taking out knives and stabbing at Seto with them. Seto grasped the wrists of both, and moved their arms into each other, forcing them to stab each other in the stomach, both falling in a bloody mess before him.

"CHA!!! THAT All you gotyssa!" He taunts, wielding to stool legs as beating sticks. Then three came, their numbers increasing then before. Unfortunately, the idea that numbers win battle doesn't always work. As each of them took out a knife, a flash of light occured, Seto standing with his sword out. Each of the knives broke, their edges falling to the ground.

The thug's eyes widened, and when they looked at the sword, they screamed turning to run away. Seto stood before them as they turned to retreat, punching the left and right one with his fists, and finishing the center one with a head butt.

"C'mON LETSASA GOS!"

Already, a little less then half of the Black Coat's men were down. Anxiety began to worm it's way into the Leader's mind, yet he resisted it.

"Thats it! All of you, kick his ass now!" Seto found himself facing ten to one odds..and liking it.

He began by utilizing a spinning roundhouse kick, catching the closest one and surprising the rest. Then, he started doing the worm, body slamming the ground, before leaping into the air, where he grasped a chandelier. He hung their for a few seconds, before it fell, crashing upon a thug, and taking down a second. Seto rolled away from the collision, his eyes closed, apparently unconsious.

The Leader let out and sigh of relief. He had begun to get worried. As one of the man nudging him with his foot though, fear came back. Seto leaped up suddenly, his face inches from the man's, a look of insane happiness on his face.

"Fool Yad!"

He knees the man then in his sensitive part, a look of utter horror and pain spreading into his face, now white, and begins to fall. Or tries to, for Seto grasps his leg, and then begins lifting him, now spinning as he holds the man's leg, and releases, the body hitting another grunt.

Now they had had enough. Down to Six, they each drew out a flint-lock pistol, cocked and armed, and aimed at Seto, and fired. Each of the bullets find them self near Seto, only to be stopped as Seto catches them out of the air, two within Seto's left palm, two between Seto's right fingers, a fifth caught by Seto's leg, and the last one between his Teeth, which he spat out.

"YOU..YOU.you beotchs! I'm gonn-gona..gon.go.g.." He trails off then, falling asleep. Then he wakes up just as quick.

"KILL YOU ALL BEOTCHES!" He runs at them then, drawing his sword, and, in a flash of light, they all fall, leaving the leader alone."

"BOO YAH!!!!!!!!!!OH YAH! KICK YOUR AS-" A bottle falls on Seto's head, and he falls unconsious now sobered.

The Leader couldn't believe his luck, for when he the Chandelier had fallen, it had left a whole, which from a storage box, a bottle had rolled out and fell through the hole, crashing on Seto's skull. The Leader, not one to waste chances, fled, leaving his fallen men.

Seto woke up a minute later. "What a head ache..This must be what its like after ya drink a beer..."

Later on, Kotsu, who had watched the scene, told him what had happened, and came to only one conclusion.

"You, my friend, are a Drunken Master!"

2033 // 2033

2Reading up Empty Re: Reading up Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:46 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

exit n closed

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]