Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ungratefuls(mission/fb)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ungratefuls(mission/fb) Empty Ungratefuls(mission/fb) Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:21 pm

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Dray sat on the tree. A solid tree, full of branches, blossoming with flowers, abundant in fruits and strong in body. The evening breeze was calm. Dray had just on his long jacket on, no inner black long sleeves were worn, along with his shinobi pants, black sandals and of course samehada. Not forgetting his kumogakure no sato headband. The morning had been warm, the afternoon brought with it, a scorching heat and finally, the evening took over as it ushered in an atmosphere of peace. Dray bathed in the wind, thinking of paradise. A paradise where he was god. A dream that he could make come true if he wanted to but perhaps, he should stick more to he village for the time being.

Night came and dray headed home. Tomorrow was a saturday and the raikage had informed him of the selfish wolves living among the sheeps in kumogakure. This great village had given them cloths to cover their nakedness, it had placed a roof over their head, given them food and also, it had created an opportunity for them to make a living yet, they refused to give honour to whom it was due. They refused to pay their tax. So, on the morrow, dray was going to go round the village and show them what it meant to behave selfishly....
Dray got home and undressed, he went into the bathroom and had a cool bath before exiting, drying up himself, changing into his sleeping wears and landing on the bed tired....

As he slept, those memories chipped in...that of his family...
"Wake up big brother, Wake up"...she continued shooking him thorougly. He opened his left eye to look at his younger sister. She was always up very early in the morning. She had turned to an alarm clock for dray, but today, dray was in for the joke. He wanted to make her feel like she was not functioning. He picked up the pillow at the top of his bed and put it over his head. For a few seconds, the room was quiet. Dray opened the pillow to look at his sister. She had finally found a way to draw his attention.. She had folded her legs while seated on the bed and her hands held in some manner that made dray laugh. Was she meditating. Before dray could take any other action, "Tag, you are it"...she said while tapping dray's forhead and running round the room. Dray sighed. He and his sister had a rule. Whenever anyone of them was tagged, he or she had to chase the person who tagged them. No exceptions. So, she wanted to play eh, dray was ready to. He switched his personality and became his playful self. He chased her all over the room, tagging her as she chased him too. They did this for about an hour until both of them were exhausted as they flung themselves unto the bed, heaving a sigh of relief.

Almost instantly, both of them rose from the bed at the same time. His sister crouched as he stood upright. They looked at each other and smiled. His sister crawled while he tip toed. It was an assasination mission. All they had was a sense of smell. They were to eliminate that smell and they knew just what they were facing.
As both of them tip toed from dray's room past his younger sisters' they walked behind the large chair of the sitting room where their mother and father were seated straight to the kitchen. Ah, there mission was complete, they both smiled as the picked up the sweet smelling cookie from the cookie jar...
"Mission failed" said a scornful voice from behind them. It was their mother with her disguised voice again and this time, she was blocking their route of escape.
Uniformly, both dray and his sister raised both of their hands in the air. Their mother smiled as they also chuckled. They took some more cookies and went to join their father in the living room...

As dray tossed on his bed, he felt like he was young again, like he had his family there with him. Like when the morning came, he would go to the academy like a normal ninja... Tenzo Uzumaki.... His first true friend. the one who dray recited a book's words for... ...
"The greatest gift of life is true friendship, and I have received it from you. Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for real silence. A time to fully let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own already forged destiny and a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over. Friends show their sincere love in times of trouble, not in happiness. When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving us advice, good solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our painful pains and touch our deep wounds with a warm and tender hand.

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. You might take me as an enemy today but Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a good friend. Friends are born, not made and right from birth, their destinies are crossed.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart, deep down in it's core. The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.' The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach my full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to my personal excellence.

I Infuse my life with serious action. I Don't wait for it to happen. I Make it happen. I Make my own future. I Make my own hope. I Make my own love. And whatever my beliefs, honor my creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what I can to make grace happen... Myself, right now, right down here on Earth."....
The book was written by a popular book writer. Dray had begun to read novels of different categories ranging from inspirational to motivational to friendship to love to behaviour and even to death. At a very tender age, he had known what it meant to die.
His thought were now getting the better of him as each day passed by. These many knowledges he was gaining kept on flashing frequently, becoming a habit to him.

The memories now appeared as vivid as ever and dray did not want to deal with that. The morning was here, dray needed to carry out a mission. Leaving his home with nothing else than his usual attire, basic projectiles and samehada, he exited the room.
The first house he knocked on was a friendly one. They wanted no trouble as the explained that they never knew that their payment was due. Dray only glanced and then, the woman paid up her tax as dray left. He continued collecting the taxes houses by houses until he got a a house. The house was uncompleted in some manner. Dray walked forwars and knocked. A dog came from the backyard and speeding towards dray but upon getting to him, the dog slower wimpered and ran away. The person came out and asked why dray was knocking heavily whereas, dray had knocked softly. The man shouted a lot until dray silenced him with a kick. Feeling pain and being scared, the man reached for his pocket and brought out his tax fees...

Most of the villagers were co- operative. They only forgot to pay their dues while some needed a little persuation. Getting to a house, he scanned around but he could not find any occupant of the house. Finally, he went to the corner of the compound and found a member of the compound. She handed over the bills and explained that her boss her dropped the money for tax collector. The house beside this one, a pretty tall one, dray knock. The man curiously came out of the compound and started scolding dray. He explained that he was once an elder in kumo.
With his eyes fixed on this man and lightning cackling from his right hand, he spoke.... "You break the rules and you dare to call yourself an elder of kumogakure?"

The man, seeing that dray's mood had changed also changed himself instantly as he said...."Now now, dont get all worked. I was oo- only teasing You, little lad".. he concluded as he brought out a bag of money. He did not bother to count it as dray received it. Selfish people like this should not be allowed to roam the streets of kumogakure.
Dray continued walking the village as he came to a house.. The house looked so small and dirty.. There were just a woman and a small boy, her son probably, living in the house...
"Why are you living in such a place?" Dray would ask as the woman replied that she had nothing... Dray sighed. Now, these were people that needed to benefit from kumogakure no sato not some sneaky asshole. Dray looked at the bag of money the previous man had given him. It was thrice the tax required. He dipped his right hand into the bag and handed the woman a handful of coins to take care of she and her son. With joy, the woman picked up a coin and handed it to dray. It was her tax. Dray was overwhelmed that people like this still exist.... He smiled and left..

The last tax dray had to collect for the day wanted to proof tough. It had to do with a man who had two huge body guards beside him. He was sitting outside of his house and reading some papers. After dray had told him that he was here for his task, the man ignored dray and continued with his papers.
"You made a mistake ignoring me" dray would say as he performed the genjutsu binding tech and in less than a second, the two body guards were immobile. Dray proceeded to meet the man. The man looked at his two body guards and saw that they could not move.. a strange thing that was. He tried to move but dray flickered over to his front while staring directly in his eyes... "Will you pay your tax now?" Dray said as the man shivered in fear. "Yes, I will, I will, I'll give it all to you, just spare me life".. He said crying as he rushed inside and brought out some money. He handed it to dray and ran helter skelter in his compound..

"Some weird people kumogakure got" dray said as he exited the large compounded and headed for the raikage's office.
WC:1917
Mission complete

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum