Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Real, or unreal? (training, Private),....DONE?)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Savant

Savant
Konoha Jonin
Konoha Jonin

Kuro was training for a sensory capability. He had been told by some of the village jonin that it was a suprememely useful skill to have, and should be trained pretty consistently. Kuro planned to take full advantage of the things that were available, and apparently a village elder, a long lived shinobi, was willing to train youngsters whom were willing to learn. Most turned their snout at the offer, but Kuroo had a feeling that the ability would come in use. The ability to sense and mask a chakra signature would be very useful later on in life.

Kuro snapped out of his reverie, the thoughts that had consumed faded, and he found himself walking down a worn out road, the dusty winds blowing litter around the roads. The houses were all very similar looking, and the few glimpses that Kuro got of the residents told him that in general, the demographic was pretty old. This part of town housed many of the old shinobi veterans, either too weak or wounded to continue their service. “Not many ninja get to live to the age that these people do, must be nice to have a release from the responsibility of the shinobi...” Kuro thought with a little envy. The man he was going to meet was probably going to be some battle scarred old war veteran, whom had become bored with the repetitive and peaceful life of a retiree, and wanted to teach the next generation to be killers. Kuro in general didn’t like people whom wished well for violence, but in this case, he felt that he had little choice but to learn from a man whom probably enjoyed killing.

Kuro finally came to a house. This one was a little different from the rest, the house looked as if it was constructed from some kind of leather, and had small windows without glass, with a little light coming from inside. The roof of the house probably was only a few inches taller than he was. When Kuro inspected a little closer, he found that the walls werent even particularly solid, they were just the smae, strange leathery substance draped across what appeared to be sticks. The place was desolate, and all of a sudden Kuro felt a thousand miles away from sugakuree... somewhere swampy, and sticky.... “there is something famialr about this place...” said Kuro, “a feeling... LIKE I’M BEING WATCHED!” With an aggression that seemed to stem from nowhere, Kuro spun to his left, a nearby stick being grabbed suddenly “Awah, away with your weapon, I mean you no harm1“ a very odd looking man was sitting on a nearby log that Kuro had not seen before The man had very large pointy ears, and incredibly green wrinkly skin. The strange thing spoke again “I am wondering, what are you looking for here hmm?” “I am looking for someone, a great warrior.”“War’s not make one great, hmm heheehehm? Regardless, you have found someone, Hmmm? Help you find this person, I can” Kuro considered taking up his offer, and chose to accept “I need find a shinobi called Adoy. Do you know were to find him?” The creature grew more excited “Ah yes yes yes, I know of this Adoy, I can take you to him, come, come!” The little green thing beckoned him inside his house. The strange creature served Kuro some really disgusting “food” and revealed to him that he was actually Adoy. Kuro gaped magnificently, he had been told that Adoy had been an impressive shinobi in his time. This eccentric green beast was the exact opposite of what he had been expecting. “Mhhm, come to learn you have, from a great master hmm? Patience and peace you have, yes, all good things for one whom protects peace, Mhmmm? But shinobi you are, kill you must, yes? I will teach you sensory capabilities, mhhm? Taijutsu, too if you so wish it, Mhmm?” Kuro was rather impressed with his new teacher, at first he was not sure if he was even human, and to be honest, he was still not so sure, but the creature seemed aged wise. Not the old and grizzled war veteran that he had been expecting, whom would teach how much to hate people from other villages. “Yes sensei Adoy, I wish to learn everything that you can teach me...” “Mhmm, eager you are, but careful you must be, to not fall to anger, and passion.... The bad side, that is.” “Okay....Noted, master sensei sir...” Kuro really was not expecting a piece of advice like that.

Sensei Adoy wanted to get along with the training as quickly as possible, claiming that “the better is sooner it is, hmmm? yes!” and hurried him outside, telling him to sit in whatever way he liked. “Shinobi we are, so Chakra is out ally. It surrounds us, all ultimately chakra, we are, not this crude matter” Sensei Adoy pinched him on the shoulder. “It is built around it, it is. In you, in me. In everything. You’ve got to feel the chakra around you... between me, you that tree over there hrm?” The words of sensei Adoy got through to Kuro, and he began to feel the chakra around him, feeling that he could sense the dim signatures of the people around him... And suddenly he was back in Kohonagakure, and the little hut in front of him was no longer there, and the green creature had dissapeared, like he had never been there...

Savant

Savant
Konoha Jonin
Konoha Jonin

918 words

B1 -> N1 is 100
N1-> I1 is 600

Sensory skill pls

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum