Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Okay. Site's Back!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Okay. Site's Back! Empty Okay. Site's Back! Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:49 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

I'm here to tell you that you can go ahead and start with your creations once again! The site is back up and available for roleplay now! A few systems still need to be switched out so we will be doing minor updates there as well as to artwork, but for now, everything is good! You can make your character, jutsu and clans now.

A few things have been changed. Templates have been shortened for easier use. A few new systems have been put in place for clarifications and much more. As of right now, the ban list is also being worked on.

The biggest changes:

Everyone will need to reapplicate for their characters and must start as Genin. I know that many of you feel that you lost progress through this and for that, I am sorry. However, you can use threads from the past to train things you'd trained once able to do those threads. Also, specific trainings like for Bijuu will remain. Those with Bijuu who were already fully trained will enter this world with Bijuu fully trained.

You can no longer update your own info card, but have to have staff do it instead. This is to prevent cheating

Element rules as well as Combat skills have been changed. Genin can no longer have elements unless a clan gives it to them.

The world has been temporarily limited t the land of fire for the Chunin exams event.

This world is no longer semi-canon. We are now custom storyline with canon locations and items

Lore has been added to add an alternate storybook quest line for those who crave foundation.

and much more!

The Chunin exams are coming up so get ready for those and feel free to PM me for any inconveniences.

2Okay. Site's Back! Empty Re: Okay. Site's Back! Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:44 pm

Hatred

Hatred
Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

O.MY.GOD.NO.ELEMENTS.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

sorry im hyped, listening to shots by lmfao atm.

but fr how tf u aint gonna let niggas have elements plus lem'be a chuunin cous'i get rly buthart trying 2 particip in da chuunin examz i rly h8 them for my lief

3Okay. Site's Back! Empty Re: Okay. Site's Back! Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:12 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku

Wait i'm confused,
so does this mean you can't start with an element, or that only clans can have elements, or...
yeah i'm still confused... o-o;
cause my character won't have an element or a clan so that would put her at the biggest disadvantage...unless there's a balance for that, that I haven't read up upon yet.

also 300 words for just looks alone is stumbling me...I need halp ;w; everything else is fine but I barely got to 150 words for appearance and i'm uber stuck.

4Okay. Site's Back! Empty Re: Okay. Site's Back! Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:36 am

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

@Hatred, these exams are going to be a lot more story oriented, just like the majority of the plot from now on, so no starting as Chunin.

@Hitomi, no problem, your questions shall be answered! The first element will be gained upon entering the Chunin exams. However, if you decide to skip the Chunin exams, you have to wait until you re Chunin to get your first element. If you have a clan that requires you to have a certain element like Uchiha, then you may start with said element.

Also, 300 words for appearance can be done if you put a good amount of thought into it. describe your characters muscle tone, how tall they are, weight, eye color, skin color, hair color. Describe the clothes they wear, feel free to get super detailed and even describe alternate outfits they are commonly seen in. Its a bit difficult, but I'm sure you can do it. If necessary, use metaphorical reference to lengthen the descriptions. Theres really a lot you can do with appearance. "Her sleeves on the blue dress were slim, tightly bound to her arm yet fitting comfortably on her skin, reaching all the way to her mid wrist." And thats just describing sleeves.
Also, as for the balance. This new update allows Abilities. These are little things that will improve your character as much as you allow them to. Every character can have up to 5. However, if you have a clan that gives you KKG, it takes up your strongest ability slot.

5Okay. Site's Back! Empty Re: Okay. Site's Back! Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:53 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku

Thanks for that I was able to lengthen it

now for more general questions that may be asked later by others
Combat specs.
if the 2 Novice fields are filled does it mean everything else is basic?
Items
Since we can't have armor would the village headband go here or just be a general understood item, I have seen a few spots in both manga and anime where the headband was used as an armor *though admittedly small to no use of amount*, so I do need to ask on that.
Abilities
I honestly have no clue, not even an inch of what to do here...I looked for something and just found nothing to help aid in something I really honestly have no clue upon... :/
Jutsu
Would this mean we have the academy jutsu only, or could we have that and make our own? If so to what extent, if not then why?

I'm usually very quick about getting things signed up and done with, unless I generally have no clue what i'm doing.

6Okay. Site's Back! Empty Re: Okay. Site's Back! Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:24 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

No its fine, thank you for asking questions as people can use them for reference!

Yes, everything that is not at least novice will be considered Basic. E ranked jutsu can be performed by anyone even if they have no training in that field. Just wont be effective.

Headband can be considered an item that can stop D rank hits or projectiles, just to be safe. They will not take up an armor slot on the head. And you can have armor, I just need to copy and paste the new weapon system.

Abilities: I plan on writing a few up but havent had time yet. These are all passive boosts. Such as one being a increase on all melee damage done if the person is in direct sunlight. Or perhaps your character gains a small damage increase on all jutsu of a certain element. Just make sure the rank that it is coordinates with the power of the ability.

7Okay. Site's Back! Empty Re: Okay. Site's Back! Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:11 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku

Alright so far I follow

also okay so I know this is a bit of a stretch but would the abilities like that be similar to...pokemon in a way? Cause as you explained it, it kinda sounded similar to that aspect where one/etc. parts are strengthened/weakness due to certain aspects of environment/other external figures.

if so then that would be a LOT more sense and could give off a lot more info that I could go on. *and a lot more I can work with*

8Okay. Site's Back! Empty Re: Okay. Site's Back! Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:11 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Well, I suppose its a bit similar to pokemon. Like with Torrent, you do extra water damage at low health or something like that. In a way they are very similar to pokemon, since you can even have your own. However, on this site you get five of varying strength with level 1 abilites being weaker than level 5, the strongest. So a good level one would be something like "All Katon Techs do an additional 5% damage." A good level 5 would be "All Katon techs do double damage when the user has less than 20% health left." Its just passive effects to your character.

9Okay. Site's Back! Empty Re: Okay. Site's Back! Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:21 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku

Ah good to know!~

makes things alot easier to create and dabble with, however please note I may not understand what would be a lvl 1 vs a lvl 5 since there isn't much to be based upon.

10Okay. Site's Back! Empty Re: Okay. Site's Back! Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:41 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Thats fair, You'll have some of the firsts to compare it to then lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum