Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Writing About the Exams (Mission)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Writing About the Exams (Mission) Empty Writing About the Exams (Mission) Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:00 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

The day was bright and there was tons of sunlight outside. The people were out and about as they always were, Kurono woke without a care in the world. All he knew was that he needed to get a good amount of last minute Ryo before he could join the exams. He had to show up at the capital later today to meet with the others. He never saw the exams before so he was a bit unsure why. However, that did not stop him from needing a few essentials before he felt confident enough in going and taking on the exams headfirst. What he really needed was to make some quick cash in order to buy scrolls to learn a bunch of Katon ninjutsu in a hurry

He exited his house after pulling all of his clothes on, happy that he managed to bathe the night before, even though that wasn’t generally his routine. It came in handy, because he was able to meet up with Clyde in the capital building to get the latest scoop on what was happening in the village. Apparently the biggest skinny of the day was that the exams were starting. It hadn’t yet crossed Kurono’s mind, but this was actually something that he could write about without worrying about inaccuracies or anything of the sort. It would probably be the easiest column he has ever written, but he didn’t mind when ease presented itself in the work place.

He hurried home and it took him little time to get there. Even though he didn’t sprint, or even run, he lived pretty close to the capital building so the trip was short. It took very little effort at all, just his type. As soon as he got home, he noticed both of his brothers were missing. Hopefully they were out training, otherwise he assumed they’d be slacking off. Silly of him to worry so much, but he couldn’t help it. His father was in the other room, hacking up all the phlegm in his body. Kurono knew it was only a matter of time before he was no longer able to care for the man. He was never a fair man, just an old drunk. To this day Kurono was unsure of why he even kept the man around. He assumed it was some sense of moral right and wrong that was preventing him from kicking his own father out of the house. The medicine they were buying for him was definitely not worth the guy’s existence. Not after the way he treated the family

With pen and paper in hand, Kurono sat down and began writing away.

"Local Chunin exams will be taking place in none other than the village hidden in the leaves. Contestants from all over will be joining, however not all will rise to the top of the lower class of ninja. For those at home who have no clue what a Chunin is, it’s the rank that comes immediately after Genin, the lowest level of a shinobi. Those who are able to pass the exams will be on their way to special Jounin.  Rumor has it that people have actually died during the exams, though the proctors of the exams never release any specific details on the events. A lot of ninja are too worried to even talk about what was in their last exam. Generally, they change each time, hardly ever offering the same test twice. I personally, will be in the exams and I have to say, I’m a bit nervous as well. Though, only time can tell what exactly I will be going through. Wish me luck!”

WC: 611

Last edited by Ryan on Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Writing About the Exams (Mission) Empty Re: Writing About the Exams (Mission) Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:01 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

rolling for reward die

3Writing About the Exams (Mission) Empty Re: Writing About the Exams (Mission) Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:01 pm

ShinobiGaiden

Admin

The member 'Ryan' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Ranked Loot Die' :
Writing About the Exams (Mission) ODraDPI

https://shinobigaiden.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum