Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ranking Up

+3
Axel Rover
Kidbushido
Rooster
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ranking Up Empty Ranking Up Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:57 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Um, I'm all for character development as much as the next guy, but I don't think basing rank ups off of it is really for Naruto Roleplay. If you look at the series you see that missions play a big part in ranking up, Exams, and just overall power if we are talking letter rank and not just Shinobi Rank -Genin, Chunin, Kage, etc-.

Along with this thought, are we really only gonna be able to get more points into stats when events and stuff come out or will a way of training like before be released.

2Ranking Up Empty Re: Ranking Up Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:32 am

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

I agree, missions are a huge part of the ninja experience.

3Ranking Up Empty Re: Ranking Up Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:45 am

Axel Rover

Axel Rover
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Yep, let me be a combat RPer Ryan. FREE MINDLESS MISSION GRINDING!!

4Ranking Up Empty Re: Ranking Up Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:48 am

2Hertz

Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

Missions and CD. can't have an immature fuck being a jounin

5Ranking Up Empty Re: Ranking Up Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:55 am

Axel Rover

Axel Rover
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Stop being a troll noob just to stop our goal. Everyone knows you are one of the most combat-oriented people here lol.

6Ranking Up Empty Re: Ranking Up Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:27 am

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Nobody said missions dont play a large part in ranking up. You forget that missions are indeed part of character development, I'm not putting a set amount of missions one needs in order to rank up, alllthough I'll consider making a rough amount. Overall though, in canon missions dont necessarily determine rank up. Naruto has been on more missions than anyone else in the series, still a genin due to chunin exams lmao. To get from Chunin to Jounin you need a jounin recommendation. So if youre speaking canically, you dont need missions to rank up at all,.

7Ranking Up Empty Re: Ranking Up Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:01 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

So village heads look at how much you've grown as a person instead. Missions sound more plausible but ok, rip I guess ~_~

8Ranking Up Empty Re: Ranking Up Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:19 am

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Your efforts towards your missions will be the biggest things we look at, dont worry ^_^ We just want the kage and such to actually have some sort of decision and power if that makes sense. It wont be staff promoting you, it will be IC. So the specific promotion requirements will be up to your Kage

9Ranking Up Empty Re: Ranking Up Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:31 am

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

change in plans. missions will determine ninja rank and kage will determine ninja title such as genin chunin etc

10Ranking Up Empty Re: Ranking Up Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:40 am

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

11Ranking Up Empty Re: Ranking Up Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:06 pm

.Oblivion.

.Oblivion.

Comparing Naruto to everything else is kind of Stupid. Cannon is completely different just for Naruto. Make Genin to Chuunin rank up either threw Chuunin Exams or once they have done enough missions to prove to their kage. But making a double rank system is kind of folder

12Ranking Up Empty Re: Ranking Up Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:11 pm

Conceited

Conceited

Two Cents

I think the one Ryan came up with is fine. Letter grade goes up via mission, but your IC rank depends on the Kage. Which also means, the Kage determines the sort of authority you have amongst the other shinobi.

13Ranking Up Empty Re: Ranking Up Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:13 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

.Oblivion. wrote:Comparing Naruto to everything else is kind of Stupid. Cannon is completely different just for Naruto. Make Genin to Chuunin rank up either threw Chuunin Exams or once they have done enough missions to prove to their kage. But making a double rank system is kind of folder

Chunin exams kills sites, so we're not doing them. It doesnt really matter what title you have anyways. As Anu said it just deteremines your authority over other ninja. Rank is all the stuff that give you power and stats and stuff

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum