Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preparation [Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Preparation [Solo] Empty Preparation [Solo] Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:02 am

2Hertz

Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

The road to becoming a master of weapons wasn't easy, and because Itome had little time left before the Raikage event would start, he knew that he would need to make his training more intense. The Jounin woke up extremely early, at four in the morning, with no shirt and only some pink boxers. He did not suffer from any morning tiredness, as he was simply too good for that.

Itome threw off his large, blue blanket, and hopped off of his bed, managing to land directly on his blue sandals. He then proceeded to head to the bathroom to perform his daily routine. As he picked up his red toothbrush, he put some toothpaste on it, began brushing, and thought about the tournament a bit.

I definitely know a few Jounin who are joining. I'm sure from the analysis I had about the Kaguya, he will be joining. I'm looking forward to fighting him..even if my Sharingan isn't fully developed, it should be enough to avoid his Taijutsu. At this point, I think it'll benefit me more to focus on my combat specialties.

He was looking forward to copying any jutsu that would be available in the tournament. Especially that Roku...what kind of abilities did he possess?

Once he was finished with brushing his teeth, he placed it back in its brush holder, throwing some mouthwash in his mouth, gargling it for a few seconds, and spitting it back on the sink. He would then proceed to take his sandals off along with his boxers, and went into the shower, which took about ten minutes. He exited the shower, the bathroom foggy and wet from condensation. Each step of his sandals made a splash sound. It was kind of amusing, honestly.

Once he was back in his room, he headed to the drawers, extracting some boxers from them, an orange one. Draping his towel over a special pole in his room made for towels, he would proceed to put his boxers on, and got a white t-shirt from the drawer which he also placed on himself. Itome then made his way to the closet, twisting its wooden knobs and opening it.

"Now, what should I wear. Decisions, decisions..."

He scratched his chin..he had to look stylish while training, after all. His eyes scanned the closet, looking for clothes that would give him the most amount of style, until he finally said..

"Fuck it."

Itome quickly took a blue Gi, chastising himself for thinking about fashion when he had training to do. Once this was on, Itome was now ready to leave the house and begin his training. The Uchiha left, the morning sky still dark, with no one still up during these ungodly hours. His weapons were on him. His sword was in its black and gold sheath on his back, while his kunai were on a holster on his right hip.

Itome, like usual decided not to use the Uchiha training fields, annoyed by his clan members constantly belittling him because he didn't have three tomoe. Honestly, he was thinking of murdering them all. But he decided against that...it would blow his cover as a ninja without skill.

As he was walking down a dirt road that lead to one of Kumogakure's many training fields, he began pondering if he was slacking off too much. Maybe he was just too comfortable with his power..

I've been reading these past few days, when I have to fight Yuuki! What the hell is wrong with me? I can't go to sleep. I HAVE to make up for those lost days..

He arrived at the training field, and stood in front of a rock four times his size, withdrawing his blade.

I have to be able to cut through anything...cut through Roku's bones, cut through Yuuki's senju beast...I am the strongest Uchiha ever, and I will NOT lose to someone from another clan!

WC: 658

Upgraded Weaponry to Master from Adept 3

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum