Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Real Legend V.S The Fantasy Legend - Private

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gankyou Tamashi

Gankyou Tamashi

Necros and Gankyou stood side by side on this cold blue stone designed bridge which had bits of snow particles around it. Gankyou kept his stare forward and fixed to where his head didn't move an inch, nor did his eyes wonder around. Gankyou appeared to be in somewhat of a trance. Gankyou knew the man that he was meeting today, the whole world who has read the book knew about the legend of Manda Uchiha, though he wasn't a real legend, he was a copy cat who wish he was a legend. Gankyou just stood there in a stance of anticipation. Necros looked at Gankyou's eyes and knew he meant business and Necros facial expression of curiosity went immediately to seriousness and all his joints being locked into place as he tighten up the muscles and kept his stare forward with his boss and awaited for the man to show up, if he even wanted to show up.

Manda Uchiha

Manda Uchiha

Walking on the other end of the bridge was Manda Uchiha, his akatsuki robe on, covering the bottom part of his eyes and activating his sharingan to the third stage as he closed his eyes once and opened them a second later to reveal the eyes of red who were infamous for the centuries. Manda looked straight ahead at the other side of the bridge, which was 100 meters in length and width. Manda stood at the 100 meters spot and took his dash forward to where he would be traveling to the center of the bridge. Manda stook his stop at the center of the bridge and saw two figures on the other end of the bridge appearing to just be standing there. Manda let out a shout and hoped that these two had heard him.

"I hope you are ready Gankyou, being alive for 200 years must be a pain in the ass."

Manda knew the man's history well, for they both had an encounter with one another just a few years ago. Manda had his arms folded and awaited for the man to respond or attack, for which he was ready.

340/400

Last edited by Manda Uchiha on Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gankyou Tamashi

Gankyou Tamashi

Gankyou squinted both his eyes and Necros ears also twitching from the faint sound of someone running towards there direction. Necros turned his head slightly to Gankyou and whispered to him.
"Sir... I hear a faint sound in the distance, it must be him..." As the man came closer, the sound of his footsteps got a bit louder and his figure became more clearer. Gankyou and Necros took there run forward and reached twenty meters of the bridge and came to a stop, as they both were just about thirty meters from Manda Uchiha. Gankyou then heard what the man had just said and with a smirk escaping his mouth, he then spoke up.

"At least I don't let a book determine my destiny. you will die here."

360/400

Manda Uchiha

Manda Uchiha

Manda took his run forward and doing a few seals as he reached ten meters within the range of both of them. He gathered up air into his lungs and infusing it with chakra, releasing the great dragon fire technique from his mouth, which the fire ball took the form of a dragon head going straight forward to these two, If impacted, they both would suffer from third degree burns and Manda waiting for the fire to make impact.

(Im at work, sorry for the short post.)

Spoiler:

300/400

Gankyou Tamashi

Gankyou Tamashi

Gankyou would quickly get on top of Necro's head and he would quickly open his mouth, Necros understanding what Gankyou is about to do since they had done this type of routine fighting for centuries, and they both began to open their mouth and concentrated their chakra and both spat out their lighting spears at the same time, Necros' lighting spear clashing the fire ball, having both of the attacks turning to smoke, with Gankyou's lighting spear aiming at Manda's heart, this would make the attack unavoidable at this point but he wanted to await what would the result be.

Spoiler:

320/400

Manda Uchiha

Manda Uchiha

Manda had just release his fire ball technique, and it was clashing against the lighting technique and both were turned to smoke. As Manda was about to say the words, "Impre..." under his breath, a lighting spear struck his heart, as he dropped to the ground and falling flat on his back with blood coming out of his mouth and his eyes staring at the sky. The attack was a direct hit and Manda was already on the floor dying, his body started to shake from the pain and even though his eyes caught the technique before it came out, his body wasn't fast enough to dodge it. As he took the fall to the ground, the back of his skull was cracked and he shifted his eyes to Necros and Gankyou. A smile on his face as he awaited to see what he would do to him.

"You have lived much longer than I have, I'm not surprised you took me out.. You are a strange individual that I would of loved to recruited to the organization I was creating... Known as the Akatsuki.. It seems like this is it.."

Gankyou Tamashi

Gankyou Tamashi

Gankyou saw that the spear had struck down Manda and took his leap off Necros, as both Necros and Gankyou took their short walk over to Manda that was laying in his own pool of blood. Necros towered over Manda like he was prey and then spoke to him. "Haha.. You thinking that you created the Akatsuki was a joke.. Not only have I seen countless of generations trying to revive an organization that died a long time ago. Those who do succeed in creating that organization back from the dead, will have to make the name become fearful to the world." Gankyou walked over to the man's head that was on the ground and reached both for his eyes and took them out within two seconds and placed both of them in his pouch. Necros began to cough up a scroll from his mouth, and Gankyou opening it up and both of them disappearing from the samurai bridge and heading back at the headquarters of the Nekos.

Last edited by Eye on Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Manda Uchiha

Manda Uchiha

Manda hearing everything that the cat had to say, as he chuckled and released a sigh of relief and as he laid there on the ground. He was almost dead of his wounds, on the bridge, wearing the akatsuki robe. Manda thinking about the memories that he had as a child and wished that his dream came true just like in the book. Manda reached into his robe and pulled out the book that he grew up with and was told about by his father. He rested the book on his chest and awaited his death. Manda coughed up the last remaining bits of blood which stayed on his face and having some of it going on the robe as well and book. Manda now blind and then having a strong sharp faint heart beat coming to a complete stop, as his body jerked for a spit second, as he laid there dead. Nothing but a corpse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum