Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Travel, intervention rules.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Travel, intervention rules. Empty Travel, intervention rules. Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:04 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Concerning the travel rules, besides the fact that even higher ups need permission, most travel dont exactly look like travels... A shinobi might want to travel and post this in the travel board..."Dray was tired of the atmosphere in kumogakure and decided to travel to konoha".... Then the said ninja would wait for 12 hours so that the travel would be valid... But on my opinion since I rp on two other sites and I have also created a site of my own myself, I suggest that there be a minimum amount of travel wordcount so as to give more reasoning to travel....

Also, concerning intervention or invading threads, I'll suggest that not all invasions should be successful due to unforseen circumstances and for this reason, a dice roll should be used when invading.. Ε̲̣.g... Ninja A wants to invade ninja B. Ninja A has to role a die.. If Ninja A rolls a 5 or higher, than the invasion is successful, etc.. So, since all ninjas are classified by rank, the die values should vary like a jounin can role a 3 or higher to be successful, a chunin, a 5 and higher, a genin, a 9 and higher, etc..but anbus shouldn't need to role to invade a thread within their own country... I hope you get the idea...

2Travel, intervention rules. Empty Re: Travel, intervention rules. Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:18 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

The only thing that would prevent someone with probable cause of finding the iother person would be if the other person was able to supress their chakra lower than the one attacking. Otherwise, there's no need for dice rolls and such. It just complicates it. As for the WC, what would you suggest?

3Travel, intervention rules. Empty Re: Travel, intervention rules. Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:21 pm

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Ok..at least, 300-400 should do...so people won't spam travels irregularly

4Travel, intervention rules. Empty Re: Travel, intervention rules. Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:48 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Also, the man reason for the dice role is the "no kill, private, closed, invite only,etc" threads that dont allow invasion since their topics are tagged. How do you deal with that?

5Travel, intervention rules. Empty Re: Travel, intervention rules. Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:27 pm

Anonymous

Oh look... a thing...

Yes...

Anyways... As this feeds the great monster that we all know and love as the "Power-Crazed Naruto-Forums" that this does... there's only two solutions

1.) Pose a word count on travel board, and take away the 12 hour wait period. If it is labeled "[TRAVEL]" and fits the word count, grant them 25 Ryo and send them on their way. State a rule allowing all "[TRAVEL]" marked threads to be invaded regardless of other tags. Then state a rule that Anbu can invade all threads of ninja that share the same village, and a second rule that states no ninja can invade a thread where the target is from their village. This gives that assassination feel that an Anbu should get when they get their unique rank. Also state that you cannot invade a thread where the target(s) are not equal to you in rank, or numbers. So like... a Chunin can invade 2 Genin, but an Anbu invading a Chunin is not okay.

2.) Remove the Travel Board completely and allow only invasions on missions.

6Travel, intervention rules. Empty Re: Travel, intervention rules. Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:27 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

I second the 1st solution with just few modifications.
1.Anbu could invade chunin travels because a nin leaving the village without kage permission will be labelled as a missing-nin.
2. A and B are friends. A wants to run from the village but B doesn't want A to. B can invade A's travel thread to convince him. Makes sense.
3. 25 ryo doesn't make any sense.
All other's look good.

7Travel, intervention rules. Empty Re: Travel, intervention rules. Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:59 pm

Anonymous

Draygglez wrote:I second the 1st solution with just few modifications.
1.Anbu could invade chunin travels because a nin leaving the village without kage permission will be labelled as a missing-nin.
2. A and B are friends. A wants to run from the village but B doesn't want A to. B can invade A's travel thread to convince him. Makes sense.
3. 25 ryo doesn't make any sense.
All other's look good.

1. If they leave and become a missing nin.. then they aren't part of the village anymore.
2. That becomes a social with possible fighting, not so much an invasion.
3. A small amount to ensure people use it. even 15 would be fine

8Travel, intervention rules. Empty Re: Travel, intervention rules. Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:40 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Bump

9Travel, intervention rules. Empty Re: Travel, intervention rules. Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:16 am

Anonymous

Archiving, this was updated when the GX was made.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum