Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Belac RP Test: Naruto vs Sasuke

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Belac RP Test: Naruto vs Sasuke  Empty Belac RP Test: Naruto vs Sasuke Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:51 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

(OOC: So basically we will be assuming two characters that have faught in order to determine your skill level. I will be pre-rasengan naruto and you will be pre-chidori sasuke. We will be able to use any jutsu that either had during that time, plus all academy jutsu)

It was finally the last round of the Chuunin exams. They came a bit early this year and Naruto felt as if he had lucked his way to the finals. However, the only person that still stood in his way was Sasuke, his rival. He squatted and held both fists before him as he yelled out. "Sasuke! I'm coming for you now!" He could feel every muscle in his body tense as he shouted out for his oppenent that was just ten feet ahead of him. He would of course stand up straight once again and bow respectively before tightening the headband on his forehead. His orange jumpsuit clung to his skin as he could feel his ninja pouch on his left hip was a little tight. However it wouldn't bother him any.

The stadium itself was about 100 meters long as well as wide, making it large square pallet for the two to fight on. A few trees were scattered here and there but overall it was pretty blank. There would not be much room for distraction on this stage. A giant crowd of people looked down onto the two gladiators in the middle of the ring. In a box to Naruto's right and Sasuke's left, the six Kage stood watching the fight. Normally it would be five but Orochimaru was with them this time. Along with the Kage were the feudal lords. This would indeed be a site for everyone to see.

2Belac RP Test: Naruto vs Sasuke  Empty Re: Belac RP Test: Naruto vs Sasuke Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:18 pm

Belac Uchiha

Belac Uchiha
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Sasuke was ready for his fight against Naruto. He heard his rival call him out. He sounded so sure of himself, as usual. Naruto just couldn't tell when he was beaten. "Coming for me?" He questioned. "You make it sound like your a threat. Like I should prepare myself."  Sasuke added with a grin. Honestly he didn't even know why Naruto was here, he literally won with a fart. This wasn't like that indecent with that Seven Swordsman Zabuza, where Naruto somehow beat Haku, or so he claimed. Sasuke had improved since then, and though Naruto showed he was stronger than he looked, Sasuke doubted naruto could beat him. "Honestly it astounds me how you made it in here. You won cause you passed gas at a boy with an over sensitive nose." He said bluntly. This whole time Sasuke kept a smirk on his face, his stance being much like Lee's when he waited for Naruto to strike early, accept bot arms were down at his sides. He bowed also before returning to his stance. Though Naruto was a nit-wit, he did have to give him some respect. He did come up with a good idea now and then, and his idiotic bravery did help sometimes. Regardless of the fact that Sasuke was going to win, Sasuke had to admit this would be interesting.

3Belac RP Test: Naruto vs Sasuke  Empty Re: Belac RP Test: Naruto vs Sasuke Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:52 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Fire erupted in the eyes of the future Hokage. His brows could be seen furrowing as he always fell for Sasuke's taunts. Its like the black haired katon afficionado had a privy of knowing exactly what buttons to press and for how long to press them, because now Naruto was infuriated by his opponent and so called friend. "Damn you Sasuke! I'll make you eat your words! Believe it!" With his right hand over his left, he formed a single hand sign, crossing both pairs of his index and middle fingers to make a vertical "X" shape, though it was more like a cross. Now he was angry. Two clones identical to Naruto emerged around him. They all had the same menacing stare that the first had. And all at the same time, the trio of boneheads rushed at their black-haired foe, the only obstacle in the current path of the second step to becoming the Hokage. "Sasuke!" The center Naruto would shout, though this one was only a clone as the real Uzumaki kid was the clone on the left, or Sasuke's right. He would have his guard ready as the other two lunged further at Sasuke.

The clones each made their lengthy punches at the opponent. The right clone was aimed for the upper left shoulder of Sasuke. The middle clone was aimed for his torso, straight down the middle. Both led with their right fists, as they were right handed and put all of their force into the punch, "Nyyyaaaaahhhhh!" They would yell as they bounded towards the sharinganned boy.

4Belac RP Test: Naruto vs Sasuke  Empty Re: Belac RP Test: Naruto vs Sasuke Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Belac Uchiha

Belac Uchiha
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Sasuke smirked as he watched the blonde haired boy fall for his taunts. This was too easy. Then he saw Naruto use his Shadow Clone Jutsu. "So predictable." He said. "Is that the only jutsu you know?" He questioned to the blonde hot head. He could see the anger in thier eyes, they wouldn't be thinking hard. He waited for them, looking at the angle of their punches and how fast and many other details. He saw the punches and ducked under them, using his new found speed from all of that trading, he tripped all of them. From then he sprung up went into the air and shot phoenix flower jutsu on the Narutos, all the while sneaking some shuriken in them. He then analyzed for which one was the real on, judging by the ones who poofed the ones who didn't, and once he saw, he'd try to bring his foot down on his head.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum