Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Herb Duty [Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Herb Duty [Mission] Empty Herb Duty [Mission] Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:20 pm

Kaji

Kaji
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The sunlight shine down today on kumogakure. Kaji woke up this day to a knock in the door as he tried to get up and fell of his bed. As he gets up and walks to the door and opens it "Kaji we need you today" a tall medical ninja stand in front of Kaji "what is this all about anyways, Why me?" Kaji says with a sleepy voice "no need for details I need you to go to the kumo hospital they told me your the only ninja in the village at the moment doing no mission so please help us" the medic ninja said.

Kaji looked at him as looked down "Damn why do I have to help this early in the day" Kaji thought to himself as he looked back at the medic ninja " Alright ill do it just give me a sec I need to get dress first" Kaji said the medic ninja gave him a card "here this is the location of the hospital" as the medic ninja leaves. Kaji closes his front door then looks back at the bed "really" he thought, Kaji walks to the bath room and brushes his teeth then gets dress and run out the door. Kaji jumps threw houses to get to the hospital then spots it and land in front of the entrance door as he opens the front door the same medic ninja is their with a doctor a two nurses, they look back at Kaji "there you are Kaji your right in time that's good we send riku to look for you I need your help" the doctor paused then continue "we'll we ran out of herbs and we need some one to find some for use we were going to send riku but we were informed that there was a genin inactive so I thought that you how help us I'm doctor Hanzo Kazumi" Hanzo stop speaking giving time to let Kaji speak "..." Kaji stood quite and gave the doctor a stare. "Anyways will you do us the favor Kaji" Hanzo asked Kaji walked up to the Hanzo and put his hand up "Tell what to do and ill do it" Hanzo smiled " Great lets get started" Hanzo said in a joyfull tone.

Hanzo gave Kaji a bag "here please full this bag of herbs at least 15 herbs would be good enough" Hanzo said, Kaji looked at Hanzo as he thought to himself "15 Fucking herbs what !!!" Kaji took the bag and looked at him with a bored face "we're can I find the herbs at?" Kaji said. "Ohh how can I forget well you going to have to leave the gates of kumogakure to the grass land near kumo and there will be a garden of herbs... Remember to pick the light green herbs to the dark ones" Hanzo said with a serious face. Kaji left the hospital "what's up with that" Kaji says with a low voice, as he looks around and spots the gates he walks right to them as he gets to the gates two Jounin stop Kaji, "we're you going Kaji you look in a rush" Jounin says "herb hunting" Kaji says as he looked at both jounins. "Herb hunting? Did the hospital ran out of herbs again?" Jounin said "yes and I'm there pick up boy" Kaji said with a frown on his face " don't worry that's light work just pick up some herbs that's all" Jounin 2 said. Kaji kept walking out the gates and then down a road, kumo grassland was inhabited by criminals and hunters so Kaji had to watch himself picking herbs to to run into one. He finally got to the garden and found the spot were the herds were a mix of light and dark herbs clashed as he had to be carefully in not picking the wrong ones the color were similar but you could told the difference between them.

Kaji looked carefully at them and started picking them as he forgot to pay attention in his surroundings, "stupid dark plants stop getting in the way" he yelled as we quickly looked around and hide himself from anything or anyone he looked around as no movement was made he then continue his mission after a few minutes of arguing with plants Kaji got all 15 herbs. "aww about time ... im done thank god" Kaji said as a Shuriken quickly passed by Kaji cutting a small piece of hair Kaji dropped the bag of hers and looked around the trees and bushes as he tried to pay attention, Kaji doesn't have sensory so even if a ninja hide his chakra or leave it normal Kaji wouldn't notice Kaji looks back at the bag and grabs it slowly and stands up then runs as he notice that the target it's behind him he tried to run faster but losses track of the enemi as just concentrates on leaving alive. The enemi jumps over Kaji and stand in front of him covered with a black and white masked the drawing of a rabbit in anbu cloths Kaji new that he was out matched so he stood still as he looked at him quietly "what brings you here young genin" the anbu ninja says "... I'm in a mission to find herbs I mean no trouble" Kaji says "We'll your taking our resources you know that right" the anbu ninja says as he takes out a Kunai out, Kaji looks at the Kunai "we'll kumo needs it more than you guys anyways so I took a few" Kaji says as he puts his hands on his ninja pouch and waiting for any movement. " what happen scared kid even if you try to fight me you know your out matched I'm to strong for you" the anbu ninja says, Kaji was going to fight him he just needed to wait for a distraction to leave. Kaji pulled his arm out making it look like he took out a weapon the anbu ninja jumped to Kaji going for the kill quickly a black shadow takes down the anbu ninja Kaji jumps to the other side the medic ninja riku was fighting the anbu ninja "just take the herbs to the village ill finish this fight for you" riku said as he fought his opponent Kaji ran back to the gates of kumogakure and stop " I should have help him fight why did I leave" Kaji said as he turn back he saw riku walk right to him " I told you ill take care of him here give me this and ill send them to the hospital no worries your mission is done thanks for the help" riku said as Kaji walked back home as felt asleep.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum