Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

o.o

+6
Kidbushido
Draygglez
Tarahi
Roku
Trap Queen
Hibari Netsu
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26o.o - Page 2 Empty Re: o.o Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:13 pm

JokerTheOG

Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

i don't know if i'm allowed my own opinion or not but ima just say this: if ryan and shin are the only ones talking about something as important as this then das not good. there is a parli and a plethora of staff members for this exact reason, everyone is able to share their own opinion and suggestions to that everything could get worked out accordingly. the only thing i'm seein off of shin's end is that him and ryan had this all planned out while kaseki is saying it wasn't in parli.

-HOLD UP-
-LEMME EXPLAIN THIS SO NO FEELINGS ARE DAMAGED-
-I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TOWARD ANYONE IN THIS SITUATION WHATSOEVER THIS IS SIMPLY MY OWN OPINION BASED ON WHAT I SEE HERE-
-DON'T TAKE IT ANY OTHER WAY-
-KTHXILU-

with that being said there was a similar thing going on at lr where nike was doing things without consulting the ppls in staff and look how that turned out. not guuuuuuuuuud. now shin, you took yourself off of staff so you can't rly expect to be treated as a staff member anymore. i feel you in that you helped the site come up but come on yo, you gave it up voluntarily. idk everything that's goin on atm so pls don't jump down my throat with your rebuttle or your argument or w/e you might come at me with but until you have your @/moderator/admin thingie back then you have just as much say as the members do.

-ONCE AGAIN-
-IMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

27o.o - Page 2 Empty Re: o.o Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:24 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

It was a temporary thing .-. I'm not going to give my reasons as they are personal. And yes I do agree it wasn't wise to go through with the plans without everyone's input. This was something I was going to talk to Ryan about before he went afk, being the fact that we discuss a lot of things without every staffy's input.
But like I said before, let's all leave this alone and put it on hold until Ryan comes back and we'll all be le happy family.

28o.o - Page 2 Empty Re: o.o Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:57 pm

Anonymous

Shinny wrote:It was a temporary thing .-. I'm not going to give my reasons as they are personal. And yes I do agree it wasn't wise to go through with the plans without everyone's input. This was something I was going to talk to Ryan about before he went afk, being the fact that we discuss a lot of things without every staffy's input.
But like I said before, let's all leave this alone and put it on hold until Ryan comes back and we'll all be le happy family.

I am only following what he told me the day before this disappearance occurred. Until then, as Joker said, no @, No staff. I respect you for doing everything you've done, and that's cool. BUt Ryan gave me specific directions to NOT GIVE ANYONE STAFF POWERS. PERIOD. He included no exceptions, and I will not treat others as an exception to the rules he gave me.

Right now, we are planning for the worse, and praying for the best.

But before this goes on forever... I will just one thing... that I'm sure we can all agree on:

If maybe staff stopped keeping secret plans from each other, and actually posted about it in Parliament, then this whole crisis would have been avoided, don't y'all agree?

I see nothing about Bijuu battles. I see nothing about Ryan telling me to give Shinny his admin powers when he returns. I was told near to nothing, and now I have all of this hanging over my head? I was here to help code, provide art and ideas, and help keep the site afloat until it got bigger... and with everyone's bickering over someone who took their own powers away for whatever reason... (Although I'm sure it was for IRL issues that were 100% personal) I'm not doing anything. Why?

THIS ISN'T MY SITE.

Y'all can't wait for Ryan, I'm just preparing for the what-ifs. Most likely, he will come back, and this will be resolved. If not, then we have to wait a lot longer for the King's Return.

29o.o - Page 2 Empty Re: o.o Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:14 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Wow... So I just lost my site (it is mine and Ryan's, not saying just mine) because I took a temp leave and the only person capable of giving it back is afk. Awesome-sauce.
If ryan doesn't return then I guess I'm not getting my position back and thus I'll be taking my permanent leave as well :/ Back to nexus it is if he doesn't return, not gonna RP on something which used to be mine but was taken by a mod >.>

30o.o - Page 2 Empty Re: o.o Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:28 pm

Tarahi

Tarahi
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Shinny, you're the one who took your staff position away. If you wanted it, you should have kept it. Kaseki was given orders to make NO exceptions by the site's other owner. Then, you ask him to make an exception. You shouldn't just be childishly ranting and then leaving. Try to understand Kaseki's difficult position.

31o.o - Page 2 Empty Re: o.o Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:29 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

If you cant see shin's frustration after all the work he put into making this site then your a moron... I mean dis in the kindest way possible.

32o.o - Page 2 Empty Re: o.o Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:30 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Shinny, you stepped down. I was there when you did so. You said nothing of it being temporary, and on top of that, it isn't Kaseki's place to promote staff. Arguing won't change that, he's simply following directions. You gave up whatever partial ownership of this site you had when you gave up your administrative position, you can't be angry at Kaseki for recognizing that, nor for not making a decision that isn't his to make. What would you do if I went around making rules for Rinnegan? You'd be upset that I did something that is not within the parameters of my position to make.

As I remember, you stepped down because you had a fight with Ryan and because you were upset about the argument the two of you had when he accused you of taking credit for stuff on the site and everyone said it was your site, not his. You never mentioned it being temporary. I was there. I'm sorry, but that is the truth of it.

If Ryan decides to return to you your position when he returns, so be it. But Kaseki can't. He's not denying you the position, he's simply saying he does not have permission to give it to you. If you want to throw a hissy fit and leave because he is doing his job, then I'm sorry, we aren't toddlers that are susceptible to the "if I have to be it, I don't want to play tag anymore" act and give you what you want.

33o.o - Page 2 Empty Re: o.o Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:30 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

I'm not leaving. I said IF ryan doesn't return then I might as well leave. Though I won't be posting anymore, this is all just pointless. Let's just wait until Ryan gets back, if he even does.

34o.o - Page 2 Empty Re: o.o Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:34 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Roku, you are partially correct. I did leave after that fight with ryan, but that was only part of why I left. Again, most of it is personal. I also didn't say I'm leaving permanently. I just asked Ryan to remove my @, I didn't say I'm quitting staff. I wish I could explain to you why I did that and what it meant, but it's my irl shit. In the simplest way: people saw me with an @, I couldn't do much mod work due to my irl shit, so I had it removed until my shit cooled down (which it has). Would it look good on the site if an admin did nothing? NO. See my point now as to why I did it?

35o.o - Page 2 Empty Re: o.o Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:35 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Lol so stepping down as an admin means all his work into a place should just poof away?

36o.o - Page 2 Empty Re: o.o Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:42 pm

Tarahi

Tarahi
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Well Shinny, you are, unfortunately, going to have to wait until Ryan returns. If he does not ever return for whatever reason, then I am sure Kaseki can make good judgement.

37o.o - Page 2 Empty Re: o.o Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:48 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

/me locks the topic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum