Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Travel] The Boiling Point of Wood! [PRIVATE]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

[Travel] The Boiling Point of Wood! [PRIVATE] Untitl13

He stood there patiently awaiting the arrival of his pupil. He only wondered about the dangers of sending him away on a mission by himself. It was maybe costly, but seeing as he could cast fire, as well as his Kekkei Genkai, Kaseki wasn't too worried. The only thing that crossed his mind was the manner in which Ragna did his task. Should he had uttered a single word about Akatsuki, Kaseki's mission would have ultimately crumbled. He had to keep things close to his heart and mind. Should anyone divert from the plan, he would have to take care of the issue at hand.

Leaving Konoha, he felt as if he could see his dream in reach. He now waited for the member of the Akatsuki. And for once, Kaseki sported his Akatsuki robe. Something that just felt right.

"I hate to be kept waiting..." he said to himself.

He wanted those masks.

Death Scythe

Death Scythe
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Ragna was making his way to his leader. Ragna has a bit happy about his task being semi done he only had two masks in hand. Ragna was full o blood and so where the mask this wasn't allowed in Akatsuki, Ragna had to be clear about it it was going to be hard but it was done and going back and getting the last mask was going to be a pain in the ass but it didn't matter at the moment.

Ragna notice a person by himself waiting for someone. Ragna knew that he was waiting for him and it was Kaseki also as he made it closer to him. "Hey Kaseki sorry but i only had the chance to get Two masks" Ragna said as he bowed to him.

Anonymous

He looked at him with a stern expression. To find him dripping with blood was never a good thing to see. It didn't matter if it was his own, or his enemies. If Ragna had bled out to that moment in time, he could only mean he had gotten into trouble. If it was the blood of others, then it could only mean he caused trouble.

"Why the fuck are you bleeding?" Kaseki asked. He was completely displeased with Ragna's appearance. It went against everything he lived for, yet it followed his rules exactly. He demanded his answers. He was not going to play games.

Death Scythe

Death Scythe
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Ragan would stand in his leg and look at Kaseki. As he notice a disturbance in his face expression. As he seemed mad and disappointed all at once. Ragna would try to respond quickly but Kaseki spoke faster and louder and mad in general "Why the fuck are you bleeding" Kaseki said kinda shouted Ragna quivkly responded "i had no choice Kaseki they where on to me i had to attack to defend myself so i killed them" Kaseki said as he place both Mask down on the ground as he bowed again "Sorry i only have two mask the last one ran inside the village and got back up so i had to leave" Ragna lied but he excepted Kaseki not to know about it he was just trying to get away with it.

Ragna stood bowing down to Kaseki as he just wanted to strike him down. Ragna wanted to be a leader not a follower. Ragna just had to wait for the right moment.

Anonymous

Kaseki grew more irritated with each word that seemed to pour from the man's mouth. Not only were the targets executed in a messy manner, but poorly. He could hear the difference in tone, only to solidify Kaseki's guess that he was lying. Everything seemed to be wrong. The only thing that Kaseki considered keeping Ragna for, was his Kekkei Genkais.

But then it came to him.

The power he held was far beyond his own comprehension. Kaseki had no use for someone who disregarded life as he did. There was no place for Ragna to stay. He was going to kill, and continue to kill. His life held as much meaning as his last action. And for him, that was nothing.

Kaseki felt not sorry for him, but disappointed.

With both his hands, he pointed. At the end of each tip emit an odd lavender light. It was a burning flame at his wooden finger tips. He had no reason to kill him, for he was not worth the blood on his own sword. "Don't move."

Kaseki reached down to touch the back of the head of Ragna. His finger carved a circle in the back of his neck, causing a scar that resembled that of the Uzumaki emblem. He had no patience to deal with someone so foolish. He would do this fast, as he could. He only knew so much about his sealing, only to start it off. With enough prep he could do it... or so he thought.

With his other hand, he began to draw a line on his chest. He pulled the neck of his cloak down to do so. With both hands he mimicked his movements. He was going to end it all, and cause something that normally life wouldn't allow. But that was it... He couldn't live.

"You lied to me."

He closed his palm, only to burn his wrist with the carving chakra. With a single blow, Kaseki sot his fist at the man that bowed before him. He was not follower, he was no servant. He was nothing but a cold blooded killer. As far as Kaseki was concerned, killing him meant removing one dangerous shinobi off the roads. He tapped both carvings only to engulf his dead former friend in his own chakra.

"I had one rule."

He engulfed both of them, trying to perfect a skill he knew nothing about. If he failed, the body would stay on the streets, if he succeeded... he could at least pass on the blood of Ragna. He closed his eyes to think of nothing but his hands, arms, and the single figure. His left hand was placed on the man's neck as his face bled out. His right touched the carving on the front of his chest.

"We don't kill innocents."

In a flash the body vanished and was tucked away in a pocket world that only Kaseki held. It was the very seal on his chest that held the power of three elements.

But now he had a choice... pass it on, or keep it for himself?
_______
TWC : 776
Fuin goes PLUS.

Jutsu:

Death Scythe

Death Scythe
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Ragna was bowing to Kaseki his leader of the Akatsuki a group made to change the world. Ragna saw it as a way to sneak around and find thrue power to destroy everything and everyone that stand in his way even the leader. Kaseki told him to stay still as he wrote on his back a Fuin technique. At first Ragna thought it was an Secret technique fro Kaseki to Ragna for the masks but After listening to Kaseki's words he new this was not a reward but a way to finish with him Ranga was to late to do anything at this point he was started to faith away as soon as he looked up he saw the true Kaseki what was behind the cloak he knew was gone it was over for him.
-Sealed

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Dray had been scouting the lands in the land of lightning though this lands were pretty far away from kumo itself. Not anyone might think that kumogakure was in this land except he took many more miles forward. Dray was absolutely tired of the village. He was yet to travel to konoha with saburo so he just needed something to do. For now, he was just a kumo shinobi though his headband was with him but he didn't put it on his forehead. Walking and exploring this lands, he sighted a figure in the distance and he walked over to him. The person was putting on a black robe with red clouds. Something seemed suspicious about this but dray couldn't well guess so, he just moved on to acquantainces.."You from around here?" dray asked..
WC:140

Anonymous

Kaseki looked at the man, only to walk inches past him. "It matters not where you're from, but where you're going."

He took steps onward to Kumogakure. He had overheard of an Uchiha who was targeted for holding forbidden information. They didn't care for his body, they wanted only his blood. He would eliminate the target, and possibly get a Sharingan as his own personal reward. "You travel to the Hidden Leaf alone, you must we well off with yourself."

He continued his steps, thinking only of the targets he was hired to kill. He was Konoha's secret force, almost like a Secret Anbu Black Ops. But he was not hitman for hire. He had an agenda. He had no time to meddle with some stray ninja.

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Great words you speak. People of your calibre interest me..
I might be a nobody right now considering the fact that I have no identity but speaking of being good, am no where near there. Am just exploring these lands not travelling to konoha...I never forget a face...Till later then
dray concluded as he parted way with the man.
WC:64

Anonymous

Kaseki smiled as he made his way down the path. "Until we meet again." Kaseki said. His feet still moving closer to his new destination. "I'm sure we'll meet again..." he said softly to himself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum