Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Infestation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Infestation Empty Infestation Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:20 pm

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

"From freezing our butts off to a nice warm breeze.... I always did like the weather in Konoha." Hayden said as he walked along a dirt road leading to a farming community. It was some scant miles from Hacho village and had been having a problem recently with wolves. He had been dispatched to take care of the situation. Since his return to Konoha Hayden had trained and done missions, strengthening his body and mind in order to better serve his leader, Kaseki.

"As we grow stronger together we begin to think as one. Do not fear this transformation of the mind. for as our minds become one, so to do our bodies. Our strengths mingle and achieve what neither could do alone." Tenno said, his voice filling Hayden's mind. Tenno was right; the closer they became the stronger they'd become.

"Yay, maybe you are right. hopefully we've gained enough to handle a few wolves..." Hayden said, mock worry carried in his voice. He was confident this mission would be over just after sundown and the farmers would be trading in some wolf pelts by the morning.

2Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:30 pm

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

Miuu stepped out of the library, her scroll in hand. She wondered if she could practice some charkra control for her training. All she had to do was find a mentor. It seemed simple enough.

"Only if there were some chakra users here..." she mumbled to herself.

Then she saw him, a man in the distance. She wondered about his power. He didn't fit into the village at all. And if she was right, he was talking to his arm. "Wierdo." she thought to herself.

But then she pondered the thought. Maybe he was a weapons master...

"HEY WEIRDO." She called out, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?~"

3Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:38 pm

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Stopping in his tracks Hayden turned to see a young girl running up to him. She had called him a weirdo, which in all honesty wasn't the worst thing he had been called. "I'm completing an assignment for the Konohagakure Shinobi." He said before turning to walk away. He did not have Tenno wrapped up or concealed; he did not care whether people say him or not anymore.

4Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:43 pm

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

She continued to get close to the guy, only hoping that he was the man she had to kill. When she found no sword, she was disappointed. That could only mean he didn't kill her father, which in all, wasn't a bad thing. It just meant she had to keep looking.

"I'm going to help you." she said to the man. "Maybe you can help me with my mission."

She had gone against her ways, only imagining what she could possibly need him for. But that would have to wait for a later date. She couldn't practice surgeries without a test subject. For now... she had to make a friend... even if this guy was a weirdo.

5Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:07 pm

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

"It is always wise to have allies..." Tenno said to Hayden as they both stared at the girl. "My name is hayden.... and if you truly wish to help then you can come along. The farmstead up yonder has been having trouble with wolves. We need to end that trouble." He said holding out his right hand. It was a test, to see just how committed she was.

6Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:05 pm

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

She looked at the man, trying to see through some kind of fogged up glass. He seemed calm, too clam... He seemed level headed... too level headed...

"Then let's go."

She walked past him, heading directly for the farms. The village had already begun to bore her. She needed to find her father's killer, as well as train her medical jutsu. Hell, even that guy could even have a Kekkei Genkai...

Did he?

7Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:39 am

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

They walked along for several minutes in silence before Hayden worked up the nerve to ask."I didn't happen to catch your name, should a wolf wish to make me his dinner I'd like to know the name of the person i'll be calling for help." He said, not breaking his stride. She'd keep up. He did not care for games of cat and mouse; which was another reason he liked working for kaseki so much. He did not hide his ambitions or goals. They were laid bare for all to see and admire.....or fear depending on your own goals.

8Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:05 am

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

She walked, her gazed fixated on the fields. It was not that she was focused at the task at hand, but something far different. "Just call me Lotus." She said. Her mind was fill of thoughts, trying to master healing.

"Should you get hurt, then you have not to worry." she assured him.

but then again, she had no idea what she was doing.

9Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:13 am

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

They walked on in an uneasy silence until they reached the farm. A farmer was tending his fields and quickly ran up to meet them. "OH THANK YOU! He yelled climbing over a fence and huffing and puffing to meet them. " Gah..haaaa..." He tried to speak, while catching his breath.

"Calm down, relax for a moment.." Hayden said, putting his arm on the man's shoulder.

After a few moments the farmer regained his composure. "Sorry, it's just.. We lost three more head of cattle this morning. If we loose anymore we'll be ruined."

"That's why we are here. Do you know what direction they come from at night, or where their den may be?" Hayden asked, a plan forming in his mind. Surrounding the farm was fields of wheat and beans. If they could stage an ambush, give the wolves something more tasty then Beef as bait. it'd be over in a flash.

"Yes, they come from that part of the forest." The farmer said, pointing to a stretch of woods on the other side of the wheat field.

"Thank you." Hayden said, turning to lotus. "Simple plan really, we bait then ambush. something overpowering that a wolf would be dumb not to attack. Like some of these..." He said pulling out a bag. He had brought pickled fish as bait, just in case the lay of the land allowed for a trap, rather then a hunt.

10Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:47 am

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

After a few moments the farmer regained his composure. "Sorry, it's just.. We lost three more head of cattle this morning. If we loose anymore we'll be ruined." She watched as the man panicked over something so small. She thought about her own father's death, something that had grown more insignificant the closer she got to it.

Killing his killer wouldn't bring him back, but perhaps Edo Tensei could. The same was with the farm. Killing the wolves didn't bring the cattle back, it only prevents future killings. It in turn, gave the farmer more power, more control over the livestock market. Something Miuu started to take note of.

"Set it up." She almost commanded him, "You're more suited for a hunt than I am. You have a weapon." She stood there, a smile still on her face. "You go out there, I'll be here to mend your wounds."

11Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:58 am

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

"You're right.... you don't have a weapon..." Hayden said as he undid the straps to his knife sheath. "If one of them get's past me, you'll have to kill it... pointy end goes in the wolf..." He said before laughing as he tossed her the sheathed serrated blade. "Oh, and before you go and worry about me..." He said he raised his right arm, pouring some chakara into it. (Tenno mutation: R. Arm claws D-rank 15 chakara + upkeep) He fingers seemed to grow them become pointed serrated claws roughly three and a half inches long.

12Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:26 pm

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

She reached for the knife, only to have the handle dance in her fingers. She flipped it around, the blade below her hand rather than above it. "I know how to use it." She said it coldly, almost as mockery, "I know how to use these. My father was killed by one of these."

She stood there, her free hand almost twitching. She had only begun to try to control her chakra.

13Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:41 pm

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

"Your father was killed by a human... A weapon is a tool. could have been a pen or a shovel the person used.... anything can be used to kill... don't mistake the difference." Hayden said before turning and heading into the center of the wheat field.

He dumped the fish in a small pile and kicked them around a bit. He wanted the wolves scattered a bit when he struck. Taking position just thirteen feet away Hayden laid down on the ground to wait.

"Not very friendly to her are you?" Tenno said to him with a bit of accusatory tone. "She is a medical nin.. I remember the feel of them." hayden said softly, as he fed more chakara into Tenno.

(upkeep.. 115/150 chakara.)

14Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:47 pm

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

She stood there, playing with the blade, only to get an odd idea.

With a spin she began to make several small cuts on the inside of her forearm. "Now I can practice." She mumbled to herself. She handed her injured arm the weapon, only to focus her energy to her fingertips. Maybe if she run her fingers along the cut, she could close them... maybe.

15Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:05 pm

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Howls cam from every directions as blurs of grey shot out from the forest. "No..no no, this isn't scavenging behavior... this is hunting. but what could drive them..." He turned back towards the farm, he could see the girl using his knife to cut he arm and then heal it. As he looked back the wolves were closing in on her now. they'd strike, all at once. No way someone could defend against an all sided attack like that. "Damn it...." Hayden said jumping up and sprinting at the nearest wolf. His only chance now was to become a threat.

He reached the first wolf before the others had time to strike. Jumping on top of it he wrestled it to the ground before plunging his clawed hand into the wolves side. The claws cut deep puncturing the lungs and heart. It died almost instantly but managed to give a gargling yelp. The others turned and rushed Hayden. One grabbed his left arm with it's mouth tearing at the flesh. Another went for his throat but he fended it off before forcing the one biting him away.

His left arm was not in tatters and bleeding badly. "It'll hurt, but i'll stop the bleeding soon."

"Any time you'd like to do something useful is fine by me..." Hayden said in a ragged voice.

16Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:14 pm

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

She laughed as the canines seemed to close in on her. "Good news, I can heal." She giggled as she spun around with the small blade. "Bad news, this is my blood." She dashed at a wolf, only to stab his eye with the blade, piercing his brain and killing it. It was flawless... however, it did have an error. It left the knife jammed into the skull of the creature.

The second wolf seemed to try to bite her, something she replied with a quick kick to the face. It didn't kill him, but it did stall time.

17Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:49 pm

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Hayden's arm had quit bleeding and a grey scab was forming over the wound. His breath hitched from the pain it caused him. "Kill the beasts and be done with it.." Tenno said to Hayden a tone of steel in his voice.

Diving forward Hayden tackled the wolf Lotus kicked and stabbed it in the back of the head with his claws. He pulled them out now and turned to the three remaining wolves. "I'd recommend retrieving my blade...we may have need of it." Hayden said to her, not wanting to look at her right now. It was because of her the wolves were this close to the house... and now they had a taste for human flesh to boot. He raked his claws along the ground and stared the wolves in the eyes. All species recognized this action it was territory marking.

"come on then... have some of what your friends got.." He whispered waiting.

18Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:12 pm

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

The wolf seemed to stagger back, confused, enraged and a bit dazed. Miuu couldn't help but smiled as he removed the sword from the eye socket of the beast. Taking the eye of the wolf with it.

"C'mon then, let's fight, fluffy!"

She called the wolf that name. She didn't care how weird it sounded. She was having fun.

19Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:02 am

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

"Watch the side..." Hayden said, keeping his eyes on the wolf in front of him. The others had moved off to either side. An attack on all sides, these wolves were relentless. What could drive the beasts on like this?

The attack came swiftly, the lead wolf in front of him barreled forward jaws snapping at Hayden's neck. However, Hayden was prepared and the claws came up stabbing into the wolves chest. He used it's own momentum and flung it against the fence.

20Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:55 pm

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

The furred and frenzied creature dashed at her and took a leap. She took a step to her side and jammed the blade into the neck of the beast. It wasn't deep, for she didn't want it to get lodge like last time. It was just deep enough to cause trouble to breath... or to stop it completely.

"It's basic anatomy, Mr.Wolf."

She kept on her trademark smile, showing no pain, no fear. She had looked up the anatomy of all creatures just a few hours ago... she wanted to learn of chakra flow... as well as other creatures that could use it.

21Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:06 am

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

The last two wolves were separated: one was looking Hayden in the eyes, the other was wounded and whimpering. "Stop creature, just leave before you end up like your friends.." Hayden said softly. He didn't necessarily want to kill the wolves but it had ended up like that. It stared on though, looking right at him. He raised his right hand, the claws outstretched. "So be it..." He said and dashed at the wolf as it reared up at him. His claws found the wolves neck and with a quick jerk a snap not unlike the first bite into a crisp apple could be heard. Hayden stood there for a moment looking at such a beautiful creature wasted like this. He hated these missions.

"Finish that one and let's be done with it.. no sense it letting it suffer." Hayden said, unable to look at the dead creatures without feeling ill. Evil men, those did not make him the least bit upset, bit these creatures were simply looking for food and to defend what was their's.

22Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:13 am

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

She walked over, almost a strut, mocking the world of everything. With a smile she crouched and planted the blade deep into the skull of the creatures, killing them instantly.

"Are we done here?" She asked. "Now I'd like to go learn some more about weapons and medical ninjutsu." She looked at him, waiting for a response.

23Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:29 am

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Rage lept through Hayden's body like lightning as he stared at the girl shocked by her complete lack of any human emotion aside from contempt and pride. He stepped forward and yanked the knife from her hand."YOU...... you almost got yourself killed, what were you thinking cutting yourself while these creatures were loose..." He said tucking the knife into his belt and continuing his rant. "And another thing... for someone with such a storied history with weapons to have such a disrespect for them is unreal... I don't know who your father was, but you must care for him very little." Hayden said this final remark as he turned to head back to the farmhouse to report the eradication of the wolves. His left arm trailed a few droplets of blood from the scabs that had broken open.

His mind was buzzing with anger and annoyance, soi much so he barely heard Tenno's words. "Respect is neither given nor gained from her. She cares little for the things that live, only so much as how to stop them from doing so. She is what you could become if you are not careful." These words cut through his anger only to ignite it further. "HOW COULD I EVER BE LIKE HER!" He yelled out loud, slamming his fist through a fence pole. "She does not wish to help people, to save them. She is consumed by her revenge where as I have forgiven my trespasses." Hayden said softer now. "Tell that to your doctor...." Tenno replied.

The memory hit him like a freight train. The blood the screams cut short. It all came in a flash as he sat down against the fence. He had slain her for the wrongs she had done to him.... and now he realized he had been like her... only he had gotten his revenge.

24Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:35 am

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

She took in everything he said. She saw him flip with rage only to harm his own being. He seemed weak minded, and had much to learn. He seemed to carry a burden like her, yet the longer she chased her goal... the less it was about her father, and more about the blade itself. He mocked her training methods, and her fighting skills. He obviously forget his own roots as to someone who had just begin to learn.

She sighed and pulled the blade from the animal, only to pull it out with relative ease, She tossed it at the ground before the man, only before turning and beginning her stroll away. She didn't have time for unstable fighters. She walked away, only to turn her head to say a single sentence.

"You talk too much."

And she walked off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]