Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Katshiro Kaizen (Done)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Katshiro Kaizen (Done) Empty Katshiro Kaizen (Done) Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:06 pm

Error 404

Error 404
Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

Katshiro Kaizen (Done) Sg_rp12

Name: Katshiro Kaizen
Nicknames: Necro, Shiro, Kai
Clan: Setsuna Clan
Village: Kumogakure 雲隠れの里

Katshiro Kaizen (Done) Sg_rp13
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 145 pounds
Description: Katshiro is a lean muscular young man. He has pasty white skin, white and as smooth as ivory. His finger nails and toe nails are pitch black. His hair is dead and has faded into a a snow white color, it hangs loosely as if he had just gotten out of bed. Kathsiro has two different eye colors, his right eye is gray and his left eye is blood red. When put under mental stress the white part of Kstshiro's left eye will turn pitch black and the red pupil will start to glow. Katshiro always keeps one eye covered, when he is in battle the right eye is covered and the left eye is not. When Katshiro is merely socializing the left eye is covered and the right eye is not. Katshiro wears a black leather hoodie with a black ninja vest underneath. Katshiro wears black pants and black ninja slippers. The one thing that Katshiro always wears is his mask, his mask is made out of leather and metal. The mask covers most of his face only revealing one eye. On the mouth piece of the mask is a zipper, this zipper can be opened so that Katshiro can eat or take a bite out of his opponent. At a first glance Katshiro seems to be a bit frail, but in reality he is incredibly strong.

Katshiro Kaizen (Done) Sg_rp210
Nindo: "I'd rather not be forgiven, than be forgotten."
Personality Description:

"So what if I'm weird? Everyone is a bit odd in one way or another"

Katshiro is an extremely odd young man, he is extremely loyal to those he cares about. He is usually clam and collected, he see's the beauty out of the most simplest and small things. Katshiro is a mysterious young man, he is very good at acting. He often acts happy so that those around him would not get worried. No one really knows what he truly feels, he usually keeps all his real emotions bottled up inside, to the point where he seems emotionless. He is has so many different personas it is difficult to figure the true Katshiro. Katshiro is often aloof, and is usually in a serious mood, yet there are times when he lightens up around those he trusts.

"Why break someone heart? Break their bones, they have 206"

He often works hard and is very dedicated in he job as a ninja. Despite his odd nature Katshiro can be an extremely dark person, he will kill anyone who stands in his way, but Katshiro does his best to hide this part of himself. When Katshiro speaks, he often can be harsh with words. Due to his multiple fake personalities people tend to stay away from Katshiro, this is also the reason why Katshiro is a lone wolf. Katshiro is extremely tactical, he plans everything to the most minuscule detail, but at the same time he is very flexible and ready to act in any type of situation. When angered Katshrio can become incredibly sadistic, he will not stop until his victim his suffered greatly.

Favorites:

-Ramen
-Blood
-Good Looking Women
-Money
-Peace

Katshiro Kaizen (Done) Sg_rp211
History:

Katshiro comes from two clans, the Setsuna clan and The Neo Kaizen is considered to be an untold legend. A story that had never seen the light of day, a memory and secret that burdens those who share this lineage. This clan is about family and unity. The first Neo Kaizen was a man named Neo, he was a childhood friend of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, the rabbit goddess. Before Kaguya had partook of the fruit of the Shinju they had lived together in same village. During that time war had ravaged the lands. Kaguya had a dream, she dreamed of peace. She wished to unite man kind. Neo's dream was nothing more than to make Kaguya's dream come true. As they grew up Neo started to fall for Kaguya, yet Neo never told her how he felt. Kaguya grew up beautiful and gentle, many people had grown to love her. Neo continued to love her at a distance, he later joined the army to fight in the war hoping to distract himself from his emotions. Kaguya begged Neo not to go, yet Neo still chose to fight. In the first battle Neo fought in, his entire platoon was wiped out. Word spread to the village saying that there was no survivors. Kaguya was devastated hearing that Neo had perished. Sick and tired of war she ate the fruit.......With her new found powers she became the rabbit goddess who brought peace to the world. The truth was Neo had survived the battle, but by the time he had returned Kaguya had already eaten the fruit. Seeing that Kaguya had accomplished her dreams, Neo decided to not reveal to her that he was still alive. Neo felt that they no longer could be friends for she belonged to another world.

Neo:

Neo still loved Kaguya, when he had heard that she was to have twins Neo was overjoyed. Even though he could no be together with her, at least the woman he loved was happy..........Sadly the power took over Kaguya, corrupting her. Neo saw her sons rise up against her. In desperation Neo began to seek for power, he wanted to return to Kaguyas side and protect her. Even though the world saw her as a demon, Neo still saw her as the woman he loved. Neo ventured into the darkest parts of the earth, he searched all power may it be filled with good or malice..... soon Neo had stumbled upon the realm of an fallen angel call Asura, there Neo became Asura's disciple and eventually became the sage of the 7 virtues. Neo did not stop there, Neo continued to purse power, he then used Asura's powers to fight Asura's brother, the arch demon Yaksha. Neo defeated Yaksha and forced him to teach him all his techniques. He soon became the sage of the 7 deadly sins........together with Asura's and Yaksha's power Neo became the sage of the 7 virtues and 7 deadly sins.......yet this power came with a price........after learning of the path of virtue an sin, Neo he began to lose sight of his emotions, he slowly lost the ability to feel fear, sadness, happiness, anger, and most of all love....... By the time Neo returned back, Kaguya had been defeated and sealed away, Neo's reason was gone and what little love he had left soon disappeared.

Asura and Yaksha:

Neo wandered into the frozen lands, there he had met the ancestors of the great samurais. For a a few years he stayed in the samurais land. He took a child under his wing and passed on the forbidden teachings to the child. Neo named the child Kanashi, he taught the child many things. Sadly the child grew ill, and as a last resort Neo gave some of his blood to the child. The child's body soon to become similar to Neo's his blood became transparent and his aging began to slow down greatly. Neo had realized that this was the start of a new clan.......Neo and Kanashi then began to seek new members to join the clan, they searched for the weak, the lost, and the hopeless. They took in the worlds rejects and started a family with them............ Even so the clan remained hidden from the world.......after many many years Neo passed away, as his final gift he gave all his memories to all the clan members. He did this to remind them that the clan was a family and togther they would search for peace. Oddly when Neo died, his body disappeared from the tomb he was buried.....the body was never found.......The clan remained in the shadows searching the darkness for a world of peace........

Katshiro's father was Kanashi his mother was Ayumi, a woman from the Setsuna clan. The first time Kanashi and Ayumi had met they immediately disliked each other. This was because the Kanashi was the current head of the Neo Kaizen, and the Neo Kaizen where followers of the Rabbit Goddess.  The Setuna clan hated the rabbit goddess for she had placed a curse upon them, this caused conflict of the followed and those who opposed the rabbit goddess. Eventually Kanashi and Ayumi had came to a draw, Kanashi remember his masters words "Look for peace even in the darkest of places....." Kanashi then gave up and let his life in the mercy of Ayumi's hands. Ayumi did not want to kill Kanashi, she learned that the Neo Kaizen had not intentions of bringing back the rabbit goddess. Soon the two fell in love, Ayumi kept Kanashi's origins hidden from the rest of the Setsuna Clan. Together they had a family, Ayumi gave birth to two kids. The eldest was a girl named Risa, and the youngest a boy by the name of Katshiro.

Kanashi and Ayumi:

Katshiro lived together with his family in a forest in the outskirts of Kumogakure. Risa was kind and beautiful, she always took care of Katshiro. The two siblings where inseparable, Katshiro loved his older sister dearly. They lived peacefully but sadly the peace in their lives did not last long......One day while Risa was out gathering fruits in the forest, she was attacked and was almost raped by a group of bandits. Risa fought back unleashing the full fury of the Setsuna Clan. She was able to kill most of the bandits but one got away. In fear for what she had done she returned home and told her parents what had happened. Ayumi and Kanashi quickly comforted their daughter thinking that the worse had come to pass.........The bandit who escaped went to Kumogakure, he reported that blood sucking monster lived in the forest. The village at first disregarded the bandits reports..... but when they inspected the forest and found the bodies, the village sent in a 7 teams of skilled ninjas t eliminate Risa and her family.

As Katshiro grew up his parents told him that one day he should become a ninja to protect the village. At first Katshiro wished to become a ninja of the Kumogakure, but that all changed...........Risa hid Katshiro in a hollow tree, there Katshiro watched the villge he had grown to respect, kill off his family. Kanashi and Ayumi fought bravely but they where out numbered and where killed. Risa went back so that the ninjas would not find Katshiro, there he saw the men defile and brutally murder his sister....... After this event Katshiro slowly fell into despair and darkness.......He escaped the forest and changed his last name from Setsuna to Kaizen...... Katshiro then enrolled in the Kumogakure's ninja acadamey where he planned to destroy the village from the inside.

Katshiro and Risa:

Katshiro was considered to be a prodigy he quickly rose in the ranks and became part of the Anbu. For awhile Katshiro thought he had lost his ability to feel emotions, all he felt was hatred......but that was until he was assigned to a team where he met a girl by the name of Ayame Aishiteru and a young man by the name of Kyoya Matsumoto. Katshiro quickly became close friends with Kyoya and Ayame. The three did the villages dirty work and became widely known. Soon Katshiro fell in love with Ayumi, yet he never told her his feelings for he knew that he was not worthy. Katshiro knew that eventually he would become Kyoyas and Ayumi's enemy once the village found out of his plans to take the village down. Yet Katshiro knew he still had time to spend with his friends........but little did he know that time was short......One day during an mission, Katshiro was captured. The village told Ayame and Kyoya to leave him to die, but Kyoya and Ayame disobeyed.......Ayame and Kyoya went back and saved Katshiro. The village was angered that Ayame and Kyoya had dis obeyed their orders. As a result, the village hired a hit man to eliminate Kyoya and Ayame. The hit man placed Ayame and Kyoya under a powerful illusion. Ayame and Kyoya fought each other trapped in the illusion thinking they where enemies. Once Katshiro learned of the villages plan he went to stop his friends from killing each other.......but he was too late, at the last moment Katshiro saw Ayumi and Kyoya stab each other in the heart.........once again Katshiro lost his loved ones to the village.........Katshiro went back to the village to put his plan into motion.......

Ayame and Kyoya:

Katshiro, researched his mothers and father lineage. Katshiro started honing his clan's abilities soon enough he was able to master  hi blood line. That was not all Katshiro then went after the Kaizen's power........Katshiro searched and found Asua and Yaksha.......he began training under them in order to learn how to become the sage of sin and virtue...........For years Katshiro coninued working in the shadow in of the village waiting for the right time to betray them and destroy the Kumogakure.......  

Key Events:

-Death of his older sister
-Death of his first lover
-Training under Asura and Yaksha

Writing Sample:

When You Wish Upon A Star Lyrics
When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you.

A voice rang soft and clear in the darkened office of Neo Stigma. Neo was slumped over his desk asleep on top of a pile of papers. The soft angelic voice floated to Neo's ears, Neo's eyes fluttered opened. Neo pushed his glasses up to his fore head as he rubbed his eyes with the palms of his hands. Neo took off his glasses and cleaned it with his shirt before putting them back on.

"Wishes huh?.......Who's there....." inquired Neo as he took his long wooden staff. He scanned the darkened room. Nothing was there...... nothing but a vast space of darkness and loneliness. Neo lowered his head, the silence was killing him softly inside. Neo vaguely remembered bits of his past.....

"Shiro......What are you doing? Did you have a nightmare?......No?....Then why are you up?......Haha don't worry, no ones going to take me away......I'll always be with you....Now go back to sleep my love.... tomorrow I'll make your favorite breakfast...."

This voice....... I remember....... This smile.......Who.... thought Neo as stared up at the ceiling tainted by the shadows created by the waning moon. Neo shook his head and headed out to the glass doors that lead to the offices balcony. Neo opened the glass doors and watched the giant prison move about. The prison blocks also known as the 'cities' turned softly on the giant gears they sat on top of. To a normal person they would not feel the cities rotation, but up at the wardens office one could see the giant prison move about just like the gears and cogs of an ancient clock.

"What am I doing here?......Starfalls? Why do I......... Why do I even put the effort to look into things like this..... haven't I given up on hopes and wishes?..... What.......What am I doing?......Who am I really.......My purpose?........What is it?......"sighed Neo as he slumped over the marble railing of the balcony. Neo sighed once more and placed his forehead on the cool marble rail.

"I'm so tired......so tired of running.......so tired of existing..... I've changed forms.....faces......names....... but the pain of my old life keeps following me..... a pain I cannot recall...... a pain where I know not when and how it came to be..... So many memories.... so many lives..... so many mistakes and sins left unwashed....." said Neo to himself in a soft whisper. He gazed up to the blackened heavens decorated by billions of angelic stars.

Your wish........ your desire? What is it?

Neo looked around not surprised to see no one there.

"Wish?.......I wish I knew what to wish for....."said Neo as he slumped down and sat himself on the marble floor of the balcony.

You know not what to wish for?

"Yeah....... You could say I'm afraid of making the wrong wish.... It could be also that I'm sick and tired of empty promises left unfulfilled...... I'm tired of being let down......I'm tired of hoping..... I'm tired of wishing..... I'm tired of dreaming...." laughed Neo as he closed his eyes.

Tired of hoping, dreaming, and wishing..... how tragic....

"Sad?.......Hahaha......maybe...... I would say it's more pathetic than tragic..... How about I put that wish on hold..... why don't we just talk? Honestly I wish for some company... but no need to waste a wish on that.... I'm already talking to you." chuckled Neo.

Hahaha you are a odd one indeed..... what shall we talk about then good sir?

"I dunno........we can talk about anything really..... how about you?......What do you wish for?"inquired Neo as he looked up at the stars.

What I wish?.......I'm not sure......I wish that I could feel and touch....I wish that I could cry and laugh.......I wish to feel all these emotions......I wish to exist not by spirit, but by body and heart also.......

Neo listened to the voice, he pondered and smiled...... truly existing was a feat itself..... truly existing had much troubles and pains...... but existing meant that one could also indulge in the pleasures of life, love and happiness. This world or worlds to be exact had it share of pains and sorrows, but it did have it share of beauty and wonder.

"Really?.....You do realize, you will feel pain....... you feel sorrow....." said Neo as he gazed at the stars. His eyes where captivated by one particular star. The star wasn't as bright as the other stars, but some how Neo found it beautiful.

Why do you gaze upon me like that?......It's quiet odd to have a someone looking at me directly...... usually they assume I'm some type of ghost or a fragment of thier wild imagination...... but you...... out of all the billions of stars...... you see me....

"Hahaha.....Well...... it seems that you do have a body...... it seems that you do exist.....Why wish for existence, its clear that you do have a body..... you are a body of light.... you are a star." smiled Neo as he reached out to the star as if trying to pluck it out of the sky.

Hmmm......It really gets lonely up here....I tried talking to many people but my voice did not reach anyone's heart, well...... that is until you came along....."

"Oh really?....... That's a shame.....it's not everyday a star speaks to a person.....Does that mean I'm special?" laughed Neo as he smiled at the star.

Special?.....quiet possibly.......But I just think that you have a good heart......It's clear, despite what you said...... You have not given up on hope, dreaming and wishing...... after all you are talking to a star..... Hahahaha

Neo listened to the voice giggle, this conversation had greatly eased the doubts he had in his heart.

"So you say I still posses the capacity for such things?" laughed Neo.

Yes....I can see that you still have a glimmer goodness hidden in that dark and mangled heart of yours...... The wounds in your heart has made you hurt....... but at the same time it has made an opening in you heart...... an opening which let me in....... This is quiet possibly why you can hear me.

"......Honestly I do not know how I got these wounds in my heart......all I know.... is that my heart heals only to be wounded again....... but yes...... not all these wounds have harmed me..... some have made me strong..... and as you say..... some of these wounds provided an opening for other people to enter my heart....." said Neo with a small smile on his face.

What is your name good sir?

"My name?......I'm not entirely sure.....People call me Neo Stigma.... So I guess that's my name....."shrugged Neo as he pulled out bottle of iced tea from his magical bag. He took out two cups from his bag. Neo poured the tea into the two cups, he then took one of the cups and placed it right in front of him towards the direction of the star.

Hahaha....Then I shall call you Neo-sama......Neh, Neo-sama Why do you have two cups out?

Neo chuckled as he took his cup and drank the tea slowly. He then pointed to the other cup and said. "It's for you." smiled Neo.

For me?.......But I am grateful for your kindness..... truly I am...But I cannot drink it....Sadly I am too far away.....Why do you even bother?

"Well it would be rude of me not to offer you a drink....." chuckled Neo, the voice giggled.

....Hmmmm you are an odd one indeed.....

"Odd....yeah you could say that....Hey....Does it ever get lonely up there?...." inquired Neo as he looked down at his feet sadly.

Lonely?.....Yes.....Yes it does.....How about you......are you lonely?....

Neo smiled, but it was a false smile, the kind that reassures people that one is doing okay but in reality they are not....  "No.....I'm not lonely..... after all I do have my friends...."

You are lying......I can sense doubt and pain in your heart....

"Hahaha....is that so.....Well since you already know....Yeah.....I am lonely....My so called 'friends'...... I don't think I really belong here..... they know me..... but I don't know them..... sadly...... I'm not the man they used to know.....I'm not Neo Stigma anymore.....I'm just a remnant.... a hollow body, a replacement...... I'm nothing but a lie...." chuckled Neo as he brought his head down.

.....Neo-sama.....you are you....If they are your friends then they'll accept you..... even if you are a different person.... you can always befriend them once more....

"Befriend them......It's to late for that..... They are beyond my reach..... the best thing to do is to pretend everything is alright.......Solve my problems my self......From what I've learned.... and from what I remember in my past lives.... Trust no one.... The only person you can rely on is yourself...." said Neo with a smile as he looked up at the star.

I....See.... Then do you trust me?.....

"Yeah.....hahaha even though I just met you......I feel like you're the only one I can trust now...besides.... even if you betray me..... I don't mind..... I'm used to it anyway....." chuckled Neo.

You're pain.....it's so great it has consumed you..... you no longer feel true happiness or sorrow..... all your emotions.....I sense they are all fabricated....

"Yeah.....hahaha.....when you lose people again.... and again..... the pain doesn't get any easier.....but....... you pretend....... you fake that you are alright, for the sake of those around you....... you pretend so much you start believing you don't feel pain anymore.....The pain is still there.....but you just can't feel it anymore...... you can't feel because your heart is tired..... and weary of all the sorrows that it harbors deep inside...." said Neo as he gave the star another smile.  

There was silence.....

Neo-sama......

"Well it was a nice talk...... but it seems that I should pay my.......'friend' a visit...."said Neo as he poured more tea into his cup.

....I see.....

"WI'm sorry to cut our conversation short.....but hopefully we can talk again soon....."smiled Neo as he got up and headed back into his office.

........Neo........

M-my lady! I didn't know you where here also........

...Yes..... Neo is about to hurt himself......whatever he's planning..... I fear his heart has been lock away........ quickly Stella we must talk to this man by the name of Kaseki.... He is the only one powerful enough to stop Neo......

The invisible beings watched Neo as he put on a dusty gas mask and leave the room.

My lady...... will he really bring destruction to the world..... he seemed nice..... I don't think he would.....

Stella......when you hurt......you sometimes can't think clearly......Sometimes you fall into darkness......

Last edited by Error 404 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Katshiro Kaizen (Done) Empty Re: Katshiro Kaizen (Done) Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:13 pm

Error 404

Error 404
Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

Bump, ready to be checked. I'll be happy to make any changes.

3Katshiro Kaizen (Done) Empty Re: Katshiro Kaizen (Done) Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Anonymous

Your image is broken plz go fix <3

4Katshiro Kaizen (Done) Empty Re: Katshiro Kaizen (Done) Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:28 pm

Error 404

Error 404
Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

which image? can you quote please? I checked all the images seem fine to me.

5Katshiro Kaizen (Done) Empty Re: Katshiro Kaizen (Done) Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:56 pm

Anonymous

Approved.~

Katshiro Kaizen (Done) 99-84

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum