Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training [Private]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training [Private] Empty Training [Private] Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:28 pm

Error 404

Error 404
Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

Katshiro was meditating in the middle of the forest. He could feel the soft movement of the giant turtle as it breathed and moved about. His chakra flowed through my body as he tried to expand his powers.  He opened his eyes an begin to train his body. He began to do push ups. His body body began to work harder as he pushed his physical limits.

1,000....1,001.....1,002...... Counted katshiro, he collapsed. "Shit....I'm still too weak......" Katshiro cursed as he looked up to the sky. All Katshiro wanted was to get stronger, to avenge his family, he cursed his vile blood. He watched the birds fly, he heard the soft growl and chirping of the animals on the island turtle.

Last edited by Error 404 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

2Training [Private] Empty Re: Training [Private] Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:38 pm

Anonymous

Training [Private] Castle10

"Now now, what are you trying to teach yourself?" said a little red knight. She jumped around the trees with a black cloak in its hands. He placed it on a tree high from reach, watching over the boy and the puppet. "Now, you ready to play with a puppet?" he laughed through the chakra strings attached to the temporary body. He would never tell his secret, nor teach it. It was his skill, and his skill alone,

He looked at the boy's clothing, only wondering if he could disguise himself with a similar appearance. But that was not what this encounter was for. He would teach this boy a few tricks. And as for the other, Kaseki was sure he could educate her on something she had yet to accept.

3Training [Private] Empty Re: Training [Private] Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:12 am

Error 404

Error 404
Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

Necro nodded, he went into a proper battle stance ready to launch an attack. Before Katshiro attacked he moved his masks eye patch, he cover his gray right eye and revealed his left red eye.

"I assume you are Kaseki's puppet?" inquired Necro as he began to circle around the puppet. Necro examined the puppet from the safe distance, he noted the puppets joints and possible weak links on the puppets body.

"I guess....I'll start off.....thank you for assisting me in my training." said Necro. He suddenly dashed forward and in two seconds flat Necro was able to close in the distance of two meters. Necro then pushed off from his left foot, thus sending him flying towards the red puppet. His moves where quick and disciplined, tough he was not a master in taijutsu it was clear that Necro had some knowledge and skill in that certain field.

Dynamic Entry Necro flew straight towards the puppets head with great speed. The wind rushed causing Necro's white hair to wave about. This attack was merely a tool to get a feel of the puppets power and skill.

4Training [Private] Empty Re: Training [Private] Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:15 am

Anonymous

If it was a living creature, it would smile at Necro as he dashed at him. He had to learn that destroying was not the goal, but using the techniques were. The puppet fell lifelessly like a rag doll, only to jump a a great distance up. After all, it was a puppet, he was not bound to physics.

"Now now!~" The puppet grew a voice unique to itself, almost as if it was on auto-pilot. "Play nice. If you break this body, I will have to fetch the Tan Warrior, and he has weapons." Said the unarmed knight. "When I land, aim for my joints. Then when they detach, reattach them."

He lightly landed to the ground. "Then you will master your father's Drunken Dislocation style."

5Training [Private] Empty Re: Training [Private] Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:41 pm

Error 404

Error 404
Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

Necro nodded and waited for the puppet to land, he saw a small rock the size of his fist few centimeters away from his left foot. Necro the took a deep breath and analyzed the puppets body. The puppet was small, it's joints would be a bit difficult to hit cleanly but it certainly was not impossible. Necro noted that each limb was attached to the puppets main body, he knew that it would be wise to gauge his power correctly. Necro firmly dug his heels to the ground in order to gain maximum leverage for the attack.

Father? wondered Necro as he thought for a moment. My father never drank alcohol...... Necro shrugged, he noted to himself to clarify what the puppet meant.

Once the puppet landed on the ground, Necro dashed forward. He then kicked the small rock towards the puppet in order to distract it. Necro quickly followed the puppets movement as it swayed and at the most optimal time Necro used Shadow of the Dancing Leaf he then followed up with Lion Combo. But instead of c=focusing the hits on the body he concentrated his attacks on the joints.

6Training [Private] Empty Re: Training [Private] Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:19 pm

Anonymous

"Teehee~"

The puppet seemed to laugh as the hits begun to land. From the elbows both arms fell to the ground, and the left leg disconnected at the knee. "Now now, before I fall, put me together~" He laughed, taunting him hoping to infuriate him. If he could keep his cool, and repair the puppet rather than destroy him, then he would pass this test. Should he continue to dismember the puppet... well then he would have much to learn.

7Training [Private] Empty Re: Training [Private] Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:35 pm

Error 404

Error 404
Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

Necro nodded, he simply picked up the limbs and placed them gently in the appropriate slots. He knew that if he was a puppet he too would want to keep all his limbs. Once he finished putting the puppet back together. Ncro noted that his attacks didn't flow perfectly, he knew that he he was off by a few centimeters with every hit. Necro let out a sigh, he noted to adjust his power so that his kicks will not go off track. He dusted off the puppet and set it down, he sat beside the puppet replaying the scenario over again and again, each time he caught every little mistakes. Deep in his thoughts Necro figured out what he need to change, and how much power and speed he had to put. These mistakes where so minuscule, almost invisible to the naked eye. Even so Necro knew that he shouldn't get complacent, he knew that he had to improve himself even further if he wanted to perfect his taijutsu.

8Training [Private] Empty Re: Training [Private] Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:57 pm

Anonymous

The red knight began to spin and twirl. He began to do flips and jumps, cartwheels and much more. He was going to toy and mimic the boy, only to show him how combat would work with Drunken Dislocation.

"There's no time to think in battle!" the puppet exclaimed, "DESTROY ME, THEN REBUILD ME." he commanded.

[[OOC: You need to reach SC to train your tai up. More words, means less posts for you to do.]]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum