Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

MOAR MISSIONS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MOAR MISSIONS Empty MOAR MISSIONS Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:37 pm

Anonymous

MOAR MISSIONS Nxup1k
Mission Name: In Plain Sight
Quantity: Can only be done once.
Type: Team
Mission Rank: A
Mission Reward: 1000 Ryo/1000 Words
Mission Description: "NOw that's not very fair. The guardsmen seemed to have been tipped off about our arrival. There's no more than a dozen ANBU waiting for us. But don't worry, I have called in a few reinforcements. Lets take out these corrupted assassins. They don't seem to take a liking to my new Akatsuki robes."

MOAR MISSIONS V5hleg
Mission Name: White Robes and Black Cloaks
Mission Description: "Now now, it seems the people of this great village have begun to pick sides. Some are with us, while others are hiding these corrupt council members. Now let's search these buildings and find these men. I don't care what you do, how your do it, I just want them out. There's no room for corruption in this village any longer."

MOAR MISSIONS 10r8huw
Mission Name: Divine Wind
Mission Description: "Now that we've taken care of our council, it's time to go straight to the source. Let's find their leader and take him out. He's and old man, tainted in mind and goals. After all, they paid our organization long ago. It's time this place begins with a clean slate."

MOAR MISSIONS 5y9q4w
Mission Name: Whose Side Are You On?
Mission Description: "Everyone is lost and confused, let's let them know who's in charge now, and what we're going to do. One of use will have to speak, I'll let you know what we get there. The rest of us will have to protect him at all costs. After all, the old era will try to remove us at all costs."

2MOAR MISSIONS Empty Re: MOAR MISSIONS Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:47 am

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

Approved.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum