Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grey Uchiha

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grey Uchiha Empty Grey Uchiha Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:32 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Grey Uchiha OwBVkDV
"You wanna come with me?"

General Info
Name: Utsukushí Uchiha
Nicknames: "Grey"
Clan: Uchiha
Village: Konohagakure no Sato

Looks:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 140 lbs
Image: https://imgur.com/owBVkDV
Description: Grey Uchiha is given his name due to the fact that he possesses a single grey eye. The other is black, just like his other clan mates. He however has a few qualities that would make him distinguishable from that of his kin. The first would be his hair. While at first glance he has the black spiky hair of an Uchiha, he has highlights on each side of his hair. They generally vary in color but he is usually found with white and blonde shades visible in his follicles. He also has a scar visible on the left side of his mouth, vertical. Under his bottom lip, two snake bite piercings are present below his sharp teeth. Generally a grin can be seen worn on his face unless in the time of need of a scorn. He has a pretty face like most Uchiha. His skin is rather pale as well.

Grey can generally be found wearing a hoodie of sorts. While the color and design of the hoodie varies, he generally sticks to his bright white hoodie, as it sticks out from a crowd. At times he can be found wearing a mask, however this is not too common. He wears a basic black tee shirt under his hoodie and his pants generally consist of some dark colored material. He often avoids the color grey due to the redundancy of the situation.

Personality:
Nindo: To look as cool as possible.
Personality Description: Grey falls under the too cool for school type. However, despite that he is extremely eccentric and excited most of the time. It is rare that he can be seen without a smile on his face as he is one of the happiest people you will ever meet. He is highly trustworthy and believes in the trust between two individuals who give their word to each other. He expects all people to live by that same standard. Grey is often calm and never too impatient with others, however if he feels that one is a lost cause, he will abandon them. He can also seem rather flirty, yet fickle with his emotion. He does his best to respect everyone, taught to him by his brother. Though, he is not one for pacifism. He learned at an early age that one  bonds with another more quickly through spars and fights, as he experience many of those as a child. Grey never gives up and always fights for what he believes in, as lame a protagonist as they come, he will always protect his friends no matter the costs.
Favorites: Spicy food, dogs, origami, training, drawing

Background:
History: Kusana and Moroku Uchiha, the names of his parents, or so his grandfather explained. To him. The bright eyed, four year old Utsukushí listened closely as the story was told. The white hair old man went by the name of Moki, Moki Tsonei. He had long white hair, tied into a ponytail with his beard the same length, though it hung normally. He had thin eyes and a smile on his face as he told the story to his grandson.

"They were madly in love from the beginning. The two practically grew up together. Your mother, she wasn't always an Uchiha. You can tell by her brown hair. She used to be of the Tsonei clan, just as I am. I was close friends with the father of your father. We were gambling buddies down at the local bar. We would drink Sake and waste money on each other's minor games of cards or dice. One day he invited me over to his house and told me of his son, so I brought my daughter. She was five and he was six. The two never really got along. However, that seemed to change as they grew up. At about the age of ten the two started the Academy together. Ended up in the same squad wouldn't you know.

"Neither of them were particularly happy, but they got over it with time. Their sensei was able to have them work together and get to know one another. I guess you could thank him for your creation, because after that they started to like each other more and more by the day. Eventually, three years later, they began dating. I was always hesitant to let her go out with an Uchiha boy, but he seemed polite enough so I finally gave her my permission to see him. She was always a respectful little girl. She was so thrilled that she didn't even hear me say that I loved her before she walked out of the door. I'll admit, it hurt my heart for a second. Then the door opened and she told me, 'I love you too Papa.' That made my day. My week even. She made my life. Yes, we did argue from time to time, and I was always too poor to buy her the things she liked. Moroku of course was there to do that. He was always so good to her.

"Soon after, at the age of eighteen, she was pregnant. I swear, I thought I was going to kill that boy for deflowering my little Kusana. But I couldn't when I saw how he looked at her stomach. He had a glint in his eye, the same glint that I had when I saw her mother, your grandmother. It wasn't long before the baby came-"

"That's me right Grandpa?" Utsukushí would say hastily. His grandfather laughed and patted him on the head. "That was not you. That was your brother." Utsukiushi looked over to his right where his brother was asleep at the table. He snickered with his grandfather. After that he would continue.

"And so Shousha was born. He had black hair, black eyes, just like his father. He looked a bit like him as well. He was born smiling. He seemed bright eyed and ready to take on the world. Your parents were very happy with him and planned to spend the rest of their lives with him. Then... you showed up. You were a little less planned than he was. You were... a surprise!" At that comment Utsukushi smiled, though as he thought about it, the smile began to fade.

"You were born with one brown eye and one grey eye. Having two different eye colors is very rare in the world, you were a bit of a miracle. He looked up at your father and reached for his face as he held you. You pulled at his long black beard and smacked his face lackadaisically as he laughed and held you. You were a feisty one. Your mother smiled at you, weak from the birth as your father's eyes glinted, just as they did before. Shousha was asleep in the next room, the boy now four years of age. It was clear to all of us, you were a special case indeed."

The old man smiled and uncrossed his arms before looking down at the boy. "So, that is the story of your birth young Utsukushi." Said Moki with a smile. Utsukushi crossed his arms and frowned, as he expected something cooler. "Granpa, I hate my name. Boys aren't supposed to be beautiful. That's for girls. I wanna have a cool name! Like Shousha! I want my name to be... Grey! Because of my eye!" At that comment, Moki laughed and patted the boy's head before standing and returning to the rest that he was attending to before Grey had rudely interrupted him. Grey looked over to his sleeping brother and crossed his arms. He didn't like that his grandfather left out the  part where his parents died in a train accident. Though he had to admit, it made him sad whenever he heard about it. He decided to join the team and doze off himself.

Like a normal child, Grey entered the academy at the age of nine. He wasn't the brightest in his class, but he did his best to catch up with his brother. Sousha was a Chunin, but he was fourteen so it was a little before his time. Grey strived to be just like him and would do anything it took to catch up and maybe surpass him one day. It was a constant rivalry between the two at all given times. He constantly challenged his older brother to contests, though he never won considering he brother was superior in every way possible. It frustrated him severely. He would not stop until he was there!

At the age of thirteen, he had a bit of a rebellious stage, he went out and got highlights in his hair as well as kanji tattoos on his neck and two lip piercings. Sousha scolded him immediately before their grandfather came home. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING UTSUKUSHI?" The older brother would yell at the younger. "DON'T CALL ME THAT SOUSHA! I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME GREY! AND THEY LOOK COOL! GRANDPA WILL LIKE THEM." He would argue. He was completely wrong. However, the mistake had been made and admittedly, he preferred his hair this way, so he kept the style.

A few weeks later, he and his brother were sparring. Sousha was attempting to teach him how to throw and catch Kunai. However, a mistake was made and Sousha threw a kunai that was not caught. It sliced a rather large cut into the lip of Grey, at the very edge of his mouth. He cried on the ground silently while holding his face, waiting for his brother to return with his grandfather. The entire ordeal left a small scar on his lip, though it didn't look too bad.

After a few long years in the academy, he was finally able to pass with a graduating grade at the age of 15. He received his headband from his sensei and made his way immediately to the ninja board, awaiting missions, ready to take on the world. Sousha of course was of course now a Jounin at age 19.

Key Events:

• Parents died in train accident, not very emotional
  • Older, better brother
  • Piercings, tattoos and scene hair at 13
  • Graduate Academy at 14

Last edited by Ryan on Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Grey Uchiha Empty Re: Grey Uchiha Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:49 pm

Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu
Hokage
Hokage

Approved.