Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Book One: Life

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Book One: Life Empty Book One: Life Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:32 pm

Setō

Setō
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

I . . . Am the punishment of God . . . If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you . . .
Ō S H A R U K Ō K K A I
If Water is the strongest force of nature, then a God I am!

The Great Naruto Bridge, a place where heroes get there start and the only way to access Kirigakure without some type of vessel that travels by The Ocean's current. Per usual, twenty or so Jounin patrolled the length of the passage way at an even interval, but one particular shinobi appeared to be transfixed by the mysteries of the depths of the sea as he sat with both legs dangling off the side of the bridge; his face bore the purest form of sadness that a human could possibly fathom. Increasingly, bubble after bubble arose to the waters surface before drastically resembling the contents of a witch's cauldron on a hot fire, undoubtedly catching the Jounin's attention. In one swift movement he had already sprung to his feet with a kunai in hand across his chest, death could be instant if it were an attacker. All at once the bubbles stopped and a pale white hand emerged and gripped one of the pillars supporting the bridge. A whistling sound rang throughout the area as the kunai darted toward the hand, but before it could make contact an eerie black glow appeared from the depths.

Clink - The sound of the kunai as it met with the now black colored water encased hand before deflecting off and into the depths below. In a spray of mist and water, a figure erupted from the water and landed on the side of the pillar, its arms raised well above its head as a pair of golden eyes looked up at the Jounin. "Now, Kushuro . . . Is that anyway to treat an old friend who has spent the last year or so at the bottom of the sea?" The insignia of the Hidden Mist Village shown with all it's might and glory on the forehead protector wrapped around the shinobi's ripped left pants leg. With no shirt on, even more of his milky pale white skin could be shown threw the various abdominal, bicep, and pectoral muscles that made up his upper body. Yet, his peculiar skin tone only brought out the even more peculiar blue hair that sat atop his head, a trademark of the children of the Ocean; the Kōkkai. At this point there was no doubt to whom this mysterious figure was, Kirigakure no Mizuyajuu [ Sea Beast of the Hidden Mist ] Ōsharu Kōkkai.

The Jounin smirked as he watched his old friend make his way up the pillar, a hand was even lent out to hoist Ōsharu to the top. "Well well well, if it isn't ol' Whale's Stomach. It seems the depths of the ocean have served you well." Kushuro said admiring the physical condition of the Kirigakure Genin. Ōsharu raised both of his middle fingers with a smirk at the only nickname he despised, hell it wasn't his fault a very high metabolism ran throughout his family. Shrugging it off, he began to perform various flexes to show off the newly acquired muscles. "Hey! The water pressure at 500 feet below is like a miracle worker. Check this though" Ōsharu says turning the attention to his back where a tribal black marking ran across his back. Kushuro raised an eyebrow at what he knew well he enough was the seal known exclusively to the Kōkkai clan.

"Ahh, the Jouyaku no Mizuyajuu Fūin. I figured as much when my kunai was deflected by that black water. So I see you've been working on your Suiton then, we'll have to test that one day." Ōsharu gave a teasing wink as he dropped to the floor with a scroll in hand that he removed from his thigh pouch, spreading it out about half way he placed his right hand on it and applied an ample amount of chakra. A small plume of smoke erupted before dispersing and revealing a shirt and another hip pouch. "Yea yea in due time . . . But, right now I have to head back to the village to report in. Hopefully I wasn't marked M.I.A." Ōsharu replied as he struggled to get the dry shirt on his still dripping wet body.

After saying his good bye and parting ways with an old friend Ōsharu began the long walk road down the stretch of the bridge where heroes before his time had made their starting mark in history. A sense of excitement and the thrill of what he could expect to come next fueled him as he began to pick up speed into a sprint on his way back to the greatest village of all, Kirigakure no Sato.

0835 | 0500

2Book One: Life Empty Re: Book One: Life Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:03 pm

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

Book One: Life Image-89
As the sun was well up in the blue sky and the clouds surrounded the sun with there whiteness. Kirigakure was very active this morning many fishers started early to hunt and fish. Merchants open there shops early also to sell more items, weapons, shields, potions, and puppets. Many jounins started there morning around the great naruto bridge as asked from the Mizukage. As some started at the gates, the genins where doing missions and training there strength, speed, and agility. As Judar looked at the village from the roof of the Mizukage everything was going as asked and planned. Kirigakure was going to get its old reputation back and no other village was going to intervene with them.

Judar was dress typical this morning like is he was a high pries and a ninja also. His white medium spiky hair that slightly covered his hazel eyes and a bit of his clear white skin. As a golden long crown like plate is covering his eyes also, just a bit enough to see. Judar is a muscular guy but not that big, he was still flexible he his wearing a greenish turtle neck short sleeves with white lines riding in the edges of the shirt. Covering the shirt is a reddish jacket thats also short sleeves covering the previous shirt after that is a cloak one side long sleeve an the other side open going all the ways to his knees is his right arm he was bandages around his arm all the way to his hands, ten covering his hands is a black glove. Judars lower body parts are composed of a black skinny jeans that when all the way down. He wears golden boost that go all the way to his knee caps at his ankles the boots end and the long reddish is a weak metal then hard strong steel around his knees.

Judar made his way from the roof of the mizukages office to the gates. As he jumped from building to building looking around as he was looking for a young genin that was M.I.A. In a mission known as Ōsharu Kokkai his been missing for five days and the mizukage wanted to make sure that Judar asked the bridge guards if they have seen him and if not to keep a look out incase he does show up. Judar made it to the guards "[color=cyan]Hey no one has seen a genin known by the name Ōsharu Kōkkai from the Kōkkai clan. If not just keep a look out ill talk to the bridge guards open up the gate. As the guard did the gate was opening and a young made was running towards the village maybe that was him? Judar walked to the bridge and made it to the genin. "Hey kid, are you Ōsharu Kōkkai?" Judar said.

Word Count: 650

3Book One: Life Empty Re: Book One: Life Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:56 pm

Setō

Setō
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

I . . . Am the punishment of God . . . If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you . . .
Ō S H A R U K Ō K K A I

And just like that, the gates had been opened...

...But, an unusual site lay ahead. An obstruction in the form of a single individual man stood between Ōsharu and the entrance to the village he paid his allegiance to. Nevertheless, the blue haired genin did nothing to alter his route choice, thus he jumped and flipped within the air to pass over the man. Though in the act, few words spoken by the unknown individual called out to the young boy that caused him to come to a skidding halt as he landed several feet away: Ōsharu Kōkkai. A confused yet irritated look was painted on the boy's face as he turned in the direction of the man that had called upon him, his arms folding within one another as they lay across his chest. "That could be me, so what of it?..." The boy paused briefly before speaking again. If his facial expressions didn't convey the message of irritation then the tamber and tone of his voice definitely should have got the message across.

If the matter is not important, I'd love very much so to be on my way... I have a meeting with the new Mizukage to get to..." His words were partially in truth while partially false, but in these screwed up times did it matter? The boy looked toward the village before looking back to the man, flipping his hair out of his face in the process. In the absence of time it took between the questions being asked and the man's reply Ōsharu began examining the man from head to toe. "Not much style this one has, huh?... I guess not everybody can be blessed with stylist at such a young age as I am... Any who, it's about time to get going..." Only in the boy's thoughts could he get away with much scrutiny of higher ranking officials, but yet this was the place of his most discomfort...

0325 | 0000

4Book One: Life Empty Re: Book One: Life Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:30 pm

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

Judar made his way threw the bridge as his target was in front of him. As Ōsharu jumped over him running as fast as he could. Judar stood looking forwards he hasn't turn around yet as he cocked his head side ways listening if the young teen listen to him. As he did by the sound of shoes stop moving. “That could be me, so what of it?...” Ōsharu said maybe feeling great and might for his clan. “Its that the manner to talk to your elders” Judar said as he slowly turn around slowly walking to him looking with his serious face no emotion as he got 5 feet close as Ōsharu said quickly “If the matter is not important, I'd love very much so to be on my way... I have a meeting with the new Mizukage to get to...” Judar looked down on him of course He was 6,3 feet tall so he was tall compare to the young genin.

As Judar placed his hands over Ōshura's head. “You been missing for a hole year, the Mizugake and the village has been asking about you they marked you M.I.A. i came to see if you have arrived the Mizukage told me to have a training section with you once i see you. She has told me about your very interesting Kekkei Genkai and i want to test it out against mine. Judar stood in one knee as he was still a bit taller than the genin 5,5 feet tall is pretty small but it doesn't matter. Judar lift his arm and in front of Ōsharu's face as from his finger tips a small crimson light came out. “This is Hiton i have the ability to manipulate the Spectrum of Light” Judar said with his face still serious not happy not glad that he found him just waiting on Ōsharu to respond.

Word Count: 365[/color]

5Book One: Life Empty Re: Book One: Life Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:04 pm

Setō

Setō
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Ō S H A R U K Ō K K A I

And just like that, things went from bad to worse...

"Hmph... As a matter of fact, it is..." The irritation in the boy's tone of voice steadily grew as he continued to make conversation with the estranged man. Every movement that the man made as he lessened the distance between himself and the boy was observed with great interest, anything the slightest bit unordinary would be probable cause for Ōsharu high tail it out of the area. Admittedly, he probably wouldn't get far which is why despite a hand being placed on his head did he remain as still as a statue, even against the man's height which allowed him to tower over the boy's own. Quickly the hand was shrugged off before being smacked away by Ōsharu's own pale right hand as he took a step back, his hand returning to its previous position across his chest as he continued to listen to the man's words. "Keep your hands off of me... That is a sign of utmost disrespect, especially toward the Twenty-First Head of the Kōkkai clan... I'd advice you not to do it again... Please, get on with what you have to say..." The boy said, his demeanor as calm as ever despite the killing intent running up the length of his spine. All he could do at this point would be to keep his gaze fixed upon the man and continue listening to the words that he had for him.

"Hmph... I knew they'd mark me as missing... This conversation with the Mizukage needs to happen soon... Hopefully I'll be able to be reassigned to a squad seeing as those who I previously were assigned have gone on to pass the exams without me..." Ōsharu's thought got the best of him, but he snapped too as a red light stemming from the man's finger tips began to illuminate a few feet from his face. An unimpressed look spread across the boy's face as he drifted back to the cause of his year long disappearance from Kirigakure no Sato where he spent the entirety of his time at the bottom of the seas surrounding the island. Throughout this extended period of time under water Ōsharu had been subjected to rigorous trainings in the fighting style of his clan by the Kōkkai elders. Specifically the Ninjutsu and Taijutsu portions, both of which found to be most enjoyable by the young boy and easily acquired into his skillset. But, only a true test of his skills would prove anything to him, thus he rolled up his sleeves revealing more of his pale white skin.

"You know... Who ever you are... You're quite rude, if I do say so myself... A proper introduction was never exchanged, yet you ask for a display of my skill... Hmph, no thanks... Learn some respect first, then maybe... Just maybe... You'll be able to examine the raw abilities that those of Kōkkai lineage posses..." And with that said, the young blue haired boy turned on his heels and began walking toward the village. His final words meant to be left like a hot brand within the psyche of the rude man that had stopped him. "Hmph... How dare that giant buffoon lay one of his filthy hands upon royalty such as I... This power that I have... I must train and harness these abilities... Without them, all that I have left is my body..." Although his thoughts plagued his mind like a wild brush fire in the summer, the boy's basic senses remained on alert since he was still within basic human range of his subject.

0602 | 0600

6Book One: Life Empty Re: Book One: Life Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:31 pm

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

Judar would looked at Ōshura as he smacked his hand out of his head. Judar found this kinda silly of course he would act like this a royalty that needed to be treated like one. Judar knew how he felt he was also royalty but he learned manners that this kid was missing “Keep your hands off of me... That is a sign of utmost disrespect, especially toward the Twenty-First Head of the Kōkkai clan... I'd advice you not to do it again... Please, get on with what you have to say...” Ōshura said as Judar, continued with his conversation. As he stood up again. “Hmm, Kid you have much to learn about Royalty. But its ok your learn” Judar said as he of course noticed that Ōsharu turn around before doing that he said something that caught his attention.

You know... Who ever you are... You're quite rude, if I do say so myself... A proper introduction was never exchanged, yet you ask for a display of my skill... Hmph, no thanks... Learn some respect first, then maybe... Just maybe... You'll be able to examine the raw abilities that those of Kōkkai lineage posses…” Judar found this a bit Funny. Such a young teen and learn so much maybe he has lived life at his fullest for the year that he has been missing. Judar wasn't going to let a young brat disrespect him like that. Judar made a tiger hand seal as he body flicked to in front of the gates as he watched the Genin walking closer. “You want an Introduction fine, you'll get one Im Judar, Hikari member of the Hikari clan. You want to enter the village you need to pass threw me first, you like it or not you will show me your Kekkei Genkai, I'm like no one you have faced before kid” Judar said serious and ready to show this kid true respect. As he made the clone hand seal as an Lighting Clone appeared next to him. “Prepare yourself for whats coming to you” Judar said as his close ran towards Ōsharu as he started to perform hand seals “Wind Release: Gale Palm” The clone said as his palms released heavily wind that can send Ōsharu back with great force. As Judar stood watching from the gate.

Word Count: 456
Clone CP: 200-25=175
Judar CP: 400-55= 335
Spoiler:
[/color]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum