Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter III: Meet & Greet.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Empty Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:41 pm

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone;
K A R M A H I M I T S U
but if someone puts their hand on you, send them to the cemetery.

Chapter III: Meet & Greet. I3ypD2t

Recent academy graduate Karma Himitsu was seated underneath the lone tree that was planted in the private training ground underneath the Himitsu estate, waiting for the arrival of those who would make up her leader and teammates. Her mother wasn’t home, conducting several task at the office on this fine afternoon, and with the woman trapped in a meeting, Karma knew that a chance of having lunch with her was slim. Though she probably wouldn’t had been able to do so anyways, not completely sure on how long this meet and greet would take, nor did she know rather or not that her assigned leader would like to test his team or launch them straight into training. It didn’t matter either way, she would see her mother later on today, and so she purged the woman from her mind. Whilst she waited for the team to arrive, she contemplated on what they all would be like.

As for the guest, upon arrival at the estate’s front door and knocking upon it or ringing the doorbell, they would be greeted by a black-haired man carrying a black-haired, three-year-old girl. These two individuals were Tsubasa and Trinity Himitsu, Karma’s father and baby sister. Tsubasa would greet them with a smile, ushering them into the home before closing the door behind them. He would hitch Trinity up on his waist as he told them that Karma was waiting in the training room before guiding them through various halls and indicated that his daughter was down a flight of stairs before running off somewhere else. It would leave them to venture down the stairs by themselves, and to say the least, the journey was rather long though that was due to the fact that the training ground had been constructed deep underground.

Yet upon arrival, and with turning their head to the right, they would see Karma leaned up against a tree, hands on her stomach as she gazed at the room’s source of light. She was deep in thought, and thus wouldn’t notice the arrival of her guest.

0345 | 0345

2Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Empty Re: Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:13 pm

Kiyoko

Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kiyoko walked slowly down the street and she seemed to be frowning a bit. The girl had been put onto a team with a few other genin and of course she had a jounin sensei. The girl was highly upset that her brother couldn't be her sensei. He was a jounin, he was of the same clan of course, and Kiyoko just didn't care for anyone else to teach her anything. The girl really didn't trust for some stranger to be taking her on missions and such either.

Why didn't the girl just stay home or do something else fun? Well, she had been forced out of her home and promised her brother that she would go to the team meeting. However, he didn't make her promise she'd behave and be polite, which wasn't very smart in his book. This was the only thing keeping Kiyoko going at the moment. A promise and her troublesome thoughts.

Soon enough, the young Senju had made it to the home that the group was to meet at. However, the child didn't knock instead she kicked the door lightly a few times. The child had her hands at her sides and a look of "I don't want to be here" on her face. As the door opened, Kiyoko would see a man with a child, which would make her blink but her expression didn't change. The Senju would follow the man through the home down many halls, which started to make the girl perk up. At the top of some stairs, Kiyoko would stare down as the man told her that Karma was down there. Kiyoko would immediately grin and think to herself, 'Looks far down. Adventure!'

The young girl would make her way down the stairs. Her journey down consisted of various hops, sliding, and just simply walking. Kiyoko found the journey down quite fun. When she reached the bottom, the girl would stick both fists in the air and look up. A small, "Yes!" would come from the girls mouth upon doing so. She would lower her arms to put her hands on her hips remembering that girl, Karma, was supposed to be down there. So, she looked around and layed eyes on her just off to the right.

Kiyoko would notice the girl was lying down so she would make her way over and lean above the girl if her arrival had not been noticed yet. Even,if she had been noticed, the girl would still ask. " Hey. What are you doing? " Her eyes would be locked on Karma.

3Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Empty Re: Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:49 pm

Setō

Setō
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

I . . . Am the punishment of God . . . If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you . . .
Ō S H A R U K Ō K K A I
If Water is the strongest force of nature, then a God I am!

And just like that, he had been assigned to a new team...

For the young Kōkkai boy, this was as much of a hindrance as it was a new start for him. Within his mind he already had a team, he had already gone through the rigorous training regimes that came with learning the capabilities of a squad and working together toward a common goal, but because of certain "events" pertaining to his the young boy was removed from his team and now he was assigned a new set of teammates and leader. Knock knock knock... The pale white knuckles of the boy rapped upon the door thrice before it was opened by a gentleman carrying a child on his hip and ushering their newest guest within the confines of the house. After being directed toward the stairs the boys thoughts began to plague his mind like a wild brush fire during the summer. "What's the point of all of this... I could easily solo any foe that I meet during the Chunin Exams... They might as well just allow me to take it early and save these people the trouble of getting used to me... Or even vice-versa... Hmph... I have a squad already..."

Both of the boy's pale white hands held deep within the safety of his pockets as he fought his own will in an internal struggle between talking to the Mizukage about early promotion and surviving the length of time with a new squad. The sounds of his steps bouncing off of the slim stairwell as he slowly and regretfully descended, but by the time he was midway down the flight of stairs his decision had been reached and he would carry on with this new squad. Although, upon rounding the last step and entering the private training grounds his face fell upon setting his sights on the two females who would presumably be his teammates. "Are you serious... Please tell me that this is a crude joke for my one year absence... Which wasn't my fault by the way" The boy's thoughts ran wild as his hazel eyes locked with each of his would be teammate before taking a position some distance away from them.

Despite the constant thoughts of leaving running through his mind, Ōsharu remained still within the private underground training area with one leg propped up against the wall for support. His only wish at this point was for this whole ordeal to pass by as quickly as possible, but that would need the presence of whomever was the leader of the squad.

0431 | 0431

4Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Empty Re: Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:26 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Loki had arrived at the estate right on time as he had planned. Well it was right on time for the time he had set for himself. He had notified the genin to be here about 15 minutes ahead of time just to make sure they would all be here when he arrived just in case they were running a little late. The estate was very ornate looking and was very visually pleasing, normally Loki wouldn't pay too much mind to this sort of thing buy Gyuki insisted on noting how decorative everything was. Soon after Loki knocked on the door he was greeted kindly by an older gentleman with a smaller child close behind him. The two men exchanged quick greetings before Loki was ushered inside and directed to a doorway that led to a flight of stairs that looked almost endless. Loki half expected to hear the muffled chit chatting of three young children but instead it was dead silence.Must be quite the part down there eh Gyuki? Gyuki had a few words about the matter but instead of sitting atop the stairs by himself he slowly proceeded down the staircase.

Not being nearly as quite as he could have been, his footsteps echoed down the stair way one by one no doubt seeming louder and louder as he neared the bottom. As he got closer he couldn't help but think he may have under dressed for the occasion as he was wearing a simple pair of jeans and a tee shirt with his tennis shoes. Not much could be done about that now however as he was only a few steps from the bottom of the stairs. Finally taking his last step off the stair case he landed himself in a large underground training center that currently housed three genin, two of which were female and one male. One girl was Kiyoko Senju who had been known for her 'rebellious' attitude while Karma Himitsu who was part of the Mizukage's family was the exact opposite. The one boy in the group was Osharu Kokkai and to be honest Loki new little about the boy other than he hadn't accepted a mission in over a years time. Gyuki mulled over the information with him for a moment before Loki gave a slight wave and smile to the three youngsters before addressing them.

"Hey guys. I'm glad you could all make it today. In case you don't im Loki Uzumaki and im the Leader of our little group. I think to start things off we should all introduce ourselves and say a little something about yourselves if you feel like it. Why dont you start Miss Karma?"

449/449

5Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Empty Re: Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:23 am

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

K A R M A H I M I T S U

Karma had been surprised by the appearance of Kiyoko, having been so engrossed in thought that she hadn’t noticed her arrival until she had spoken. Eyes would snap from the artificial lighting system that illuminated the room to Kiyoko’s eyes, and it was then that she noticed that the older female was a little to close for comfort. Her back pressed harder against the tree, a panic response rising deep within her for she didn’t like being cornered, but she hid it well underneath a inviting smile. It took a second or two for her to calm her nerves enough for her to respond to Kiyoko, but she had managed to do it in record time. "Just thinking,” Karma said as she grinned at Kiyoko, her body relaxed as she cocked her head to the side. “Welcome to the estate.”

With that, Karma would fall silent, turning back to her thoughts as her hands idly clawed at the dirt ground beneath her. She would had preferred grass, but that wasn’t possible and her mother didn’t want funds wasted on water. So she had to settle for the dirt, which was only bad when she collided with it, which was often when she was training with her mother. A couple minutes after the arrival of Kiyoko, a blue-haired boy would enter the room, though he didn’t saunter over to the females underneath the tree. No, instead he leaned on a wall, not bothering to exchange with his teammates. It didn’t bother Karma, at least it didn’t for now, who knows how she will feel later on. Perhaps after a good five minutes of waiting, another male, visibly older than the other three within the room, walked into the training room.

Karma had heard his entrance, he doing very little to conceal himself though he would have had no reason to do so anyways. At that moment, she would stand up, wiping the dirt from the back of her dress. Usually she would had worn attire more suitable for an unexpected test or training session, but she didn’t this time around. The dress wouldn’t hinder her ability to perform task, so she wasn’t that concerned about it anyways. With a glance at Kiyoko, she would walk towards the older man, halting her advances when she was six feet from her. “Karma Himitsu, daughter of Kali Himitsu and unofficial member of the Terumi clan,” Karma said, her face pleasant and a smile upon her face, “also like to welcome all to the estate.”

0420 | 0745

6Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Empty Re: Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:53 pm

Kiyoko

Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kiyoko would stare at Karma with a confused expression as she stood near the girl. Karma didn't speak but she was staring at Kiyoko making the girl blink a few times. Was there something wrong with her? Kiyoko would take one hand and rub it softly over her hair to make sure it wasn't sticking up. 'Well, if that's not it...' Kiyoko would think before the girl finally spoke to her."Hmmm.. Thinking huh? Ok!" Kiyoko would then smile at the girl. She had taken an odd liking to Karma but there was really no reason for it. However, if it made her happy who cared.

After a few moments of standing near Karma, Kiyoko would start to walk in a small circle. The girl had become bored however, that would stop when she saw someone else had arrived. Kiyoko hadn't even noticed him come in. He was leaning against a wall with his leg propped up on it. The girl would stand and stare at him with her eyes squinted slightly not caring at all what he thought about it. Kiyoko looked at his blue hair and pale skins. He looked a little funny to her but she was always told this world was a funny place. So, she would sort of shrug and turn her attention to the set of stairs where she had heard a few noises.

From the stairs, descended a man. He was clearly older than the three, which meant he was surely the sensei. This would make Kiyoko frown and cross her arms. She wasn't looking forward to this team at all and she definitely wasn't looking forward to this person being her sensei. Her eyes would stay glued to him as he smiled and spoke. They wouldn't move even as Karma spoke. When Karma was done, Kiyoko would walk closer to the man. She would get about three feet of him. Her arms were still crossed and she would start to speak."My name is Kiyoko Senju! You better be strong because I don't want a loser sensei. "Kiyoko would continue to stare at him with her eyes squinted and arms crossed.

7Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Empty Re: Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:39 pm

Setō

Setō
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

I . . . Am the punishment of God . . . If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you . . .
Ō S H A R U K Ō K K A I
If Water is the strongest force of nature, then a God I am!

Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Yo29ifE

And just like that, the boy had become the outcast...

...One by one the females of the room would go on to stare in their own manner at the boy and with each pair of eyes that locked onto him the feeling of being undesired washed over the young Kōkkai prince. Although the feeling was not foreign given his clan status vs. his social status, no one ever wants to feel unwanted by any means. "Look at them... Just like those kids in my class back at the Academy... Well, just like before... I don't really give a-" The sound of footsteps echoing down the flight of stairs was just the breath of fresh air that was needed in the unique training facilities before Ōsharu's obscene thoughts turned into words and gestures. The boy's eyes swiftly switched from glaring at the females to analyzing the newest arrival who was presumably the makeshift squad's team leader. "Hmm... Young this one is, but I mean so was... Anyways... Let's see... First is the Meet and Greet... Then more than likely a training session... I mean, why else would we be in a facility as such..." The boy let out a sigh as he pushed from off of the wall. "Well... Might as well get this show on the road..."

The man walked a short ways before stopping to speak, gathering his would be students one by one as they briefly introduced themselves. Despite having the shortest distance to cover, Ōsharu would end up being the last to speak. Maybe this was a sign of some unspoken chivalry or his attitude, one could not be so certain at this point, but as he listened he began performing various mind games to ensure he linked face to names. Being the up and coming leader of his clan the boy was subjected to meeting many people a day, more than likely by the end of the conversation he would have forgotten the name of who he was speaking, thus the good ol' nod and wave tactic worked best to ensure a non awkward situation.

Nevertheless, it was Ōsharu's turn to introduce himself to the group, thus he straightened up his posture and moved to make himself more viewable. "I'm the Twenty-First Head of the Kōkkai clan, Ōsharu Kōkkai..." Just as rehearsed at the start of everyday, the boy's words flowed flawlessly without hiccup or sign of weakness in his tone. Even with it being a practiced introduction it still covered what the man had asked for, an introduction and something about himself. Ōsharu's hands slid from his pockets and intertwined with one another across his chest as he turned so that he was facing his unknown sensei. "And you are?..."

0455 | 0455

8Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Empty Re: Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:20 am

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Loki was a little unsure of what to think of the wayward group. Karma the polite one introduced herself first followed by Kiyoko who then proceeded to get right in front of Loki and demand that he better be strong. Loki couldn't help but smirk as he liked the big headed attitude. Then the final student Mr. Head of the Kokkai clan Osharu. Judging by the tone of his voice and attitude he appeared to be one of those types of people that were always uptight and negative. It was certainly going to be an interesting time training the little kids but some of the greatest teams started out as the odd bunch.

"Well as I said when got here my name is Loki Uzumaki and I'll be leading this group. Now that we've all introduced ourselves I think we should start with some team building exercises and also come up with a team name while we're at it. I was thinking we could do a little training showcase to start to give everybody here a good feel for what we can all do and such, this way we can all know what to expect when a situation arises and we may need to depend on one another. So lets begin?"

With that Loki would take a few steps back from the three children waiting to see what might ensue before his eyes.

243//243+449

9Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Empty Re: Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:49 am

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

K A R M A H I M I T S U

Introductions were finished, and all that she had sincerely learned was the names of those presents, which really only pertained to the males of the group since she had met Kiyoko a couple days earlier, as well as a few small details. For one, judging by her actions before, either Kiyoko was extremely impatient or easily bored, she understanding both since not many people of their age had a whole lot of patience and it wasn’t like Karma had attempted to engage her guest in conversation whilst they waited for the arrival of Loki. For a flitting moment, she had wondered why anyone would name their child after a god known for his tricks, but than again she was named after a concept and had the oddest name out of the entire group. Loki was at least a normal name one gave their child, Karma on the other hand, well she would just say that her name was as unique as snowflakes.

Anyway, a seemingly low tolerance or perhaps disdain for weak sensei who were also a loser was also something that Karma had learned about Kiyoko, the Senju having announced such a thing. She thought on why the Senju would consider Loki weak, for to be frank he had to be rather strong to get to his current rank. Her mother wasn’t handing out promotions like it was candy, the woman only wanted the best to be her Jounin, and Loki was most definitely amongst them. Though as to how he proved his worthiness and gained his position was unclear to her, and though she had a mother with access to that sort of information, she knew asking the woman was futile. She knew this to be sure simply because she had asked her mother once for a file on a friend’s parent, wanting to prove a point to said friend though she had forgotten what point she was trying to make. But she did remember being swiftly denied such information and instructed to never ask again, and trusting that her mother had a good reason, as she usually did, Karma hadn’t asked ever again.

So if she wanted to know anything about Loki, she would either have to ask him or conduct an extensive investigation. Moving along to the one teammate that didn’t adhere to the hair colours considered to be the norm, his being blue whilst the others present were either brown or blonde, well she didn’t learn much about him. He was a clan head, he didn’t seem all that interested in socializing, or he thought that she should had been the person to greet him upon his arrival, in which case she assumed he believed that socializing was a one way street, and that announcing his position and name was as natural as breathing for him. Oh, he also asked questions that was answered earlier, such as who Loki was though he had stated his name and the fact that he was their squad leader upon entering the room. Either the boy was hard of hearing or had a rather short memory, no matter which it was, Loki had been nice enough to repeat himself. Other than that, she knew nothing of her teammates, and it was at these moments that she wished she had inherited her mother’s unique gift. But she would have to make do with simply learning how to read facial expressions, the atmosphere, body language, and reading in-between the lines.

“Interesting,” Karma would say as she held her arms behind her back, one bent and holding onto the one that was straighten. Those brown eyes would turn to the ceiling above, narrowing ever so slightly before her eyes landed on Loki. They seemed to scrutinize every little thing about his appearance, giving Karma several hypothesis as to what abilities the man held, though they would need to be tested. Yet, she stayed away from Loki, actually taking several steps back, waiting for either Kiyoko or Ōsharu to attack the older man, thus revealing more of their personality and some of their skill to Karma. Yet she was sure to know the location of all within the room, for an attack on her by either of the three present was a very real possibility.

0712 | 1457

10Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Empty Re: Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:25 pm

Kiyoko

Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kiyoko would continue to stare at the man in front of her. The girl had almost forgotten that there were two others in the room until she heard the boy start to speak. However, she didn't quite catch his name but she really didn't care. Clan head or not he was going to be treated same as everyone else. Then, she heard him ask a question and look at him with a confused looking face. "He just said who he was are ya deaf?" Kiyoko would then blink and look back to the man as he spoke.

After listening to some of their sensei's words, Kiyoko would grin. Team name? Oh, she had one in mind alright. However, she wouldn't get to say it before she noticed that her sensei started to step back. This would make Kiyoko look around in confusion but after a moment she would step back herself. After stepping back, Kiyoko would sort of bed down with her hands on her knees. She didn't wish to go first and instead wished to see someone lead them off. Mostly because Kiyoko wasn't particularly good at anything. So, the girl would stand in her bent over position as her eyes darted between the three waiting to see what would happen.

11Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Empty Re: Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:50 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

(skipping Seto)

As Loki stepped backwards a few steps he waited for some sort of action to take place but it would seem that he was left disappointed. Karma the more... proper of the bunch merely uncrossed her arms and assumed a somewhat 'battle ready' position. This was for the most part what he expected of her, somebody like her leaping into combat all willy nilly would be a little out of character in his opinion. Kiyoko on the other hand seemed to be appear a little... clueless? Perhaps that was the right word. His directions seemed to take a minute to settle in. Before preparing in the slightest she mocked the Osharu boy before looking confused again as she watched Loki step back. She then stepped back herself before stretching, Loki assumed she would be the first to take action after stretching but it would appear he assumed too much as she simply waited much like Karma. Seto on the other hand whether it was just him being overly confident, cocky or whatever word you want to call it was yet to be seen. But the show must go on so Loki was ready to light a fire under these youngsters.

"Well.... I kinda expected something to happen by now. I something is a very broad term here. Like you could of at least got into a fighting stance... In any case I guess that just means I'll have to give you guys a little motivation."

Taking a a second to pause after speaking the blonde haired man would spring into action. Deciding to take it easy on the kids he would only move at about half speed however. His first target was Karma who was currently the farthest away from him. As the Loki moved the short distance across the field he his arm cocked back as if he were about to throw a punch at the at the girl. Of course, being the gentleman he was he never planned on connecting. In the case that Karma would be unable to avoid him at all his fist would stop just short of her forehead and a single finger would flick out gently hitting her forehead.

365//1057

12Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Empty Re: Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:42 pm

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

K A R M A H I M I T S U

Karma’s eyes narrowed as no one made a move, having thought that one of the two would had definitely been rash enough to attack the man first, but she was terribly wrong, horribly so. She really, really, needed to learn how to read people accurately, for if she had known that the other two would also be standing back, awaiting the actions of the other fresh meat, she would had attacked him. She didn’t like making the first move, actually she hated making the first move, but that was of no matter to her when her opponent is allowed to make the first move. Now she isn’t saying that Kiyoko and Osharu weren’t her opponents, they could very well be, but at the moment she saw Loki as the biggest threat within the room and the reasons were obvious.

She listened to him speak, disappointment evident in his voice though one would had known he was disappointed, he having stated so. Without warning her body tensed at the word ‘motivation’, it usually used when one is about to strike and with this being a training session, well there was no other way for her to take his words. Karma had all of one second to relax her body before Loki launched himself at her, zooming pass the two older children within the room. He was impressively fast, though she had expected that due to his status as Jounin, but at the same time she didn’t believe that was his full speed. She couldn’t be sure, and quite frankly she wasn’t going to worry about it, there being more pressing matters before her than the speed of the man. Like, the fact that he was before her in a matter of seconds, a fist quite capable of punching her into next week if she allowed it to connect. Momentarily she thought about rather or not the man would truly hit her, though that had been shoved away quickly.

Without second thought, and with pure reaction, she leaned backwards, and it seemed like everything at the moment was in slow motion. The fist, in the eyes of Karma, slowly thrust forward, mere inches from her face. Wide eyes watched, and she was quite frankly relieved that she hadn’t been struck. Suddenly the world would resume its normal speed. For a moment the child was in shock, but she quickly snapped herself out of her stupor. Brown eyes narrowed as she adjusted her body, no longer leaning forward and the fist no longer a danger, having been drawn back, Karma wouldn’t allow time for another strike. Without much thought, the kid would lash out with a kick to the man’s side, body twisting for more momentum which would give her kick more power. She didn’t expect it to harm the man, he had definitely received worse, but if it could be used as a distraction, than she would take it.

Her leg was down quickly and she moved to her left, no longer in front of Loki. She would back up, getting distance between the two, arms at her side as she was prepared to maneuver herself around his attacks, using those nifty gymnastic skills her mother had taught her. If she found that the other two suddenly decided to take part, than she would engage the man, and if they still decided to not attack, well than she wouldn’t sit around and wait to be attacked again, oh no she would stop fleeing and begin an attack. And she would attack the only way she could, through hand-to-hand combat, otherwise known as Taijutsu.

0601 | 1450

13Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Empty Re: Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:18 pm

Kiyoko

Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kiyoko would continue to watch the three. She thought that if she wouldn't attack then the deaf boy would surely have. However, he didnt, which slightly threw Kiyoko off. Karma not attacking wasn't much of a surprise to Kiyoko considering she had spoken with the girl many times. To Kiyoko, Karma seemed to be very calm, smart of course, and polite. The young Senju didn't exactly know why but she took a liking to the girl. It was quite funny how different these girls were yet they didn't exactly dislike eachother. Kiyoko would shake her head slightly. She didn't have time for this. She had to stay focused. She had to worry about herself.

The girl's eyes would continue to look around until she heard a voice. The girl's brown eyes would lock onto the source of the voice. Kiyoko's ears would soak in every word he spoke but the girl would blink as she listened to the last few. 'Motivation? What does he me-' Kiyoko's thoughts were interrupted when their sensei had left her sights. The young Senju didn't even know what had just happened. So, her eyes would dart frantically hoping it wasn't her he was aiming for. She was actually hoping that he would go for the weird deaf boy. However, her eyes locked on him once more.

Kiyoko would watch as Karma dodged the man's attack, which would make her blink. There was no way Kiyoko would ever have been able to do that. She definitely would have gotten hit. Kiyoko wouldn't stand a chance against this one but then again, he was just really fast. How strong was he? Maybe, Kiyoko would have to test it out. How would she do that though? Kiyoko couldn't do much of anything so the only thing she really had was her fists. Even with that, she wasn't very strong. However, Kiyoko wouldn't let this get in her way. She was going to be stronger than her brother... hopefully. So, the small Senju would take a deep breath and begin to run at the two.

Kiyoko didn't know what she was going to do when she got close enough but she was still going for it. She would watch as Karma brought her leg down from a kick. Kiyoko was getting more excited as she got closer and as Karma moved to her left, the Senju's mind raced. Now was her time to shine. Now was her time to show everybody that she wasn't a complete loser. Now was her time to show that she was strong. However with all these thoughts of glory running through the child's mind, she had stopped paying attention to the real world around her. That's when it happened. She had ruined everything she had thought up in that mind of hers. The young Senju had tripped over her own feet.

14Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Empty Re: Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:54 am

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Loki's arm slowed down as his armed neared Karma but he didn't need to completely stop it as she managed to avoid him... Barely. She was still quick on his feet however as soon after avoiding she launched an attack of her own, a simple kick aimed at her side. Loki however would have no problem dodging the simple kick and merely jumped over it. Showing off his insane vertical, he tucked his legs in as he flew straight into the air the leg sliding just under Loki's feet at this point. Karma was quick to withdraw her leg and get into a better position, no doubt realizing her current one was horrible out of her favor. It was right around this time her heard the footsteps of another somewhat close behind. As Loki turned he would spot Kiyoko starting to make her way over to him but this attempt would be short lived.

Loki was a little curious to see just what the little Senju would do but he would unfortunately have to keep waiting. Kiyoko started to stumble on her own two feet and merely a few feet in front of Loki began her descent face first towards the dirt. If it wasn't so surprising Loki may have been able to catch her fall. Must... Try.... Not to... Laugh... Loki would be holding back a small chuckle but his facial expressions would remain the same. He made his way over towards his fallen comrade with a soft smile on his face. They were just kids after all, Loki would be crazy to not expect a little mess up here or some horse play there. Even so Loki just smiled and offered the girl a hand to get her back on her feet.

"Are you alright?"

Meanwhile Gyuki had his own thoughts on the bunch. There a rough little bunch don't you think. I dont see a way those two could possibly get along with the boy over there, and he hasn't even participated in training yet... Unless you count roll call as participation. Yea Gyuki I know, but hey that is what I'm here for right? To make the rag tag bunch less rag and more tag?... Yea. But your right, King whatsisface over there certainly is lacking quite a few things today. I mean at least the other two are trying, even if one just fell on her face it still count. I suppose there have been worse bunches and plenty worse Sensei's but I suppose there is nothing we can do it about now. Not like complaining would get us very far either. Lets just let the good times roll eh?
What do you mean worse sensei's?!

Gyuki would merely shrug in those gigantic shoulders and over sized noggin of his before appearing to lay down and take a nap. Lucky him.

476 // 1533

15Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Empty Re: Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:55 am

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

K A R M A H I M I T S U

Karma took a deep breath, holding back her urge to lose herself in a fit of giggles after what she had just seen. It hadn’t been funny at first, no, Kiyoko’s charge had been grand, awe aspiring perhaps, that’s until she tripped over her own feet. Slowly the young female watched as the older one collided with the ground, face first. She had cringed, knowing that the impact definitely hurt thanks to momentum, and with the distance between Loki and her being small, the man could had caught her but hadn’t for some reason. Perhaps it had been shock to see how rather clumsy Kiyoko was, or maybe he had been awestruck by her charge even though it had failed miserably, and possibly, possibly, he thought it was funny. She couldn’t be for sure, but the man did walk over to assist the downed teammate. ‘What a gentleman’ the child thought as a grin spread across her face.

After what she had witnessed, Karma felt giddy, and it definitely pulled her out of the serious mindset, replacing it with her usually playful self. She had a strong desire to giggle at the entire situation, but the mindset meant for training and missions was attempting to take hold of her once again, seeing an opportunity to strike, and screaming at her that she was going to let it slip away if she continued to stand around as if she hadn’t a thing to do. Yet the playful side casually told the serious side to lighten up, pointing out that Kokkai was still within the room and would, without a doubt, take the opportunity presented to strike Loki. Though of course the serious side would point out that the kid hadn’t even moved, shutting the playful one right at the moment and allowing for the serious mindset to takeover once again.

The smile was wiped off Karma’s face, eyes narrowing slightly as she judged the distance between Loki and herself before bending her legs. She launched herself towards the man with those powerful legs of hers, pulling her fist back, prepared to bunch the man in his back. The plan was simple enough, whilst Loki was distracted, Karma would aim to land a hit. If Loki were to move, well she would definitely stop her strike since Kiyoko was in front of him, but she would need to quickly locate him so that she may assault him. And quite frankly, she hopped that Kiyoko would do the same, Karma seeing Kokkai as a lost cause.

1024 | 1450

16Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Empty Re: Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:45 pm

Kiyoko

Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

One second the girl found herself running and the next she had a face full of dirt.. literally. The right side of Kiyoko's face would be flat against the ground and Kiyoko would be slightly oblivious to what had just happened. Nobody had touched her and she didn't even know if she had reached her destination. The girl would then lift herself up off the ground so that she was sitting on her knees. Her red dress was covered in brown dirt, which Kiyoko started to wipe off. She would look to her sensei, who had offered her a helping hand, but she would refuse. "I can do it." The girl would say as she looked to Karma, who was wearing a smile.

Kiyoko looked down after looking at Karma. Was she smiling because it was funny? Maybe she thought Kiyoko was an idiot now. Being the Mizukage's daughter, she had to know a lot of people that she couldn't tell of this incident. Kiyoko had just ruined it. She had just made a big fool of herself and everybody was going to know about it. At this time, the girl would start to tear up a little. What if her brother found out? Would he throw her aside and give up on her? Would he do that? Kiyoko knew what happened to the weak ones they were put on the bottom and ignored while the stronger ones got all the attention and were loved.

A small tear would escape Kiyoko's eye and run down her cheek. However, Kiyoko would feel a small stinging and lift her hand up to the right side of her face. The girl would pull her hand away and look at it seeing a small bit of blood. It seemed like she had somehow scratched her face but it wasn't bad so the girl payed no attention to it. The young Senju would look up to Karma to see if she was still smiling but what she saw was the girl looking like she was going to attack. The girl facial expression would not change from its saddened one and the girl would watch as Karma laughed herself at their sensei. 'That's right we aren't done yet.' The girl would think before turning her head to her sensei.

Only a quick moment after Karma began her attack, Kiyoko would attempt to wrap her arms around her sensei's legs. Even if she got a hold of one, Kiyoko would be happy. Sure it seemed like a dumb plan but anything could happen. It also seemed rather easy from where the child sat. She wasn't going to give up now and she would redeem herself. Kiyoko wouldn't let herself be throw away like someone's trash. She was going to be the best no matter what.

17Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Empty Re: Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:40 am

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Loki would smile at the young girl and offer her his hand but it was refused. She seemed to have no trouble lifting herself to her knees but she would just sit their for a few moments. Do doubt contemplating what exactly went wrong in the whole charge attempt. Loki of course wasn't a mind reader but he could only imagine her disappointment as he could see the tears start to well up in her eyes. He would pat the girls head doing his best not to ruffle her hair any further. She looked up towards Loki and he could see her eyes drift towards where Karma was. He could see the reflection in the girls eyes. At Karma would just be standing there waiting it would seem, but not too much later through the reflection in the girls eyes, she would start to move. The exact details were hard to make out but she definitely moving closer, between the reflection and the sound of her feet thudding towards him he had no problem figuring out the attack. The Troublemaker no doubt noticed her attack and then decided to play along to try and distract him. It was teamwork, dirty teamwork, but still teamwork which was good. It meant the kids were learning the basics of working together as a team even if one of them refused to participate. Karma was now a only a few steps away from Loki's back when he decided to make his move. Using his full speed so he could move at the last possible second he would merely hop about ten feet to his left, turning back to keep an eye on the girls he was curious to see if Karma would be able to keep herself from running to Kiyoko.

I think they might be starting to learn something. Yea I think you're right Gyuki. I think they might be catchin on to the whole teamwork thing, we might need to see about finding a new member though. Mr. Fancy Briches over there doesn't wanna participate and thats a no-no. Every now then you get one of those types. Not much you can do about it, it's just how they are, hell maybe they're raised that way. There are still plenty of mysteries in the universe, I guess thats just one of them. So what the plan with the kid just run them ragged or wait till give up? Or are you one of those types that pretends to be nice all the time buts a sadist or something.Oh hardy har har. Somebodies got jokes today, You know I'll get you back right.

440 // 1973

18Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Empty Re: Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:39 am

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

K A R M A H I M I T S U

Kiyoko seemed to recognize Karma’s intentions, the child having glanced at her and thus had seen her coming. Though one would have to be very dense to not put two and two together, and the Himitsu was happy that her female partner was anything but dense. Clumsy? Perhaps. And though she didn’t understand a whole lot of big words, the Senju was anything but stupid to the Himitsu. Yet sadly, since Kiyoko had glanced at Karma, the entire plan to strike Loki would fail. Her reflection in the eyes of her female partner wasn’t something that the adolescent had taken into account, and she had a feeling Kiyoko hadn’t either. Yet that was of no matter since the Senju had attempted to help, the child going to wrap her legs around Loki’s legs only for the man to jump. It was annoying to the twelve-year-old, the man having a thing with narrowly escaping strikes aimed at him, but she couldn’t allow for her annoyance to takeover.

Seeing that she was in imminent danger of colliding with Kiyoko, and with her momentum propelling her forward, Karma would do the only sensible thing. Instead of colliding with her partner, she would dive over the brown-haired teen, tucking her body in so that she rolled on the ground for a second before she found herself on her behind. A few scratches littered her unprotected shin, but it was nothing serious and she had had worse. So, she would quickly jump onto her feet, eyes locating Loki as she shuffled over to Kiyoko. There was no reason to attack the man again, at least not alone for the chances of her landing a strike was slime. No, she would need to the Senju’s assistance if the two, she had forgotten about Kokkai, wanted to land a blow on the elusive Loki.

“Are you alright, Kiyoko-chan?” Karma asked, voice filled with concern as she looked at the brown-haired child. She had a bit of dirt on her, though that was to be expected due to the fact that she had been on the ground for a couple seconds. Yet she looked the Senju over, wanting to make sure the female didn’t have any serious injuries that would need to be taken care of. Once she deemed Kiyoko to be well, her attention would shift over to Loki, wanting to keep an eye on him as she stood next to her female partner. Karma didn’t drop back into a fighting stance though she had the urge to do so. Only be sheer willpower did she manage to stay in a relax position. “Loki-sama certainly is strong, and we are rather unequipped to handle him despite his kindness, I think we should hightail it out of here and hide out in the kitchen,” Karma said, voice low so that only Kiyoko could hear, eyes remaining on Loki. One may see this as a cowardly action, but than again, a shinobi needed to know when they were beat and the duo were pretty much beat. Their only option was to waste energy fighting the Jounin or retreat. And to be frank, Karma liked the sound of retreating.

1553 | 1450

19Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Empty Re: Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:13 am

Kiyoko

Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kiyoko though for sure she had him. She thought for sure they would hit him this time, however that's not exactly what happened. Just as the girl's arms seemed to be able to wrap around her sensei's legs, he jumped causing the girl to fall flat on her stomach. It wouldn't hurt her any of course, but it was rather frustrating to the girl, who would growl in anger. The girl would make a rather angry face at no one in particular but in her mind it was directed straight at this man. She couldn't decide wether he was ok or wether she hated his guts. 'How does he do that?!' We're the only words she could decide on thinking in the very short moment before her attention was directed at Karma, who was coming straight for her.

Kiyoko's eyes would widen as she stared at Karma but soon enough she would curl up on her side covering her head. Although it was meant to just keep her from getting too badly hurt if Karma collided into her, it helped Karma be able to clear Kiyoko without hitting her. So after peaking one eyes open, she would look at the girl, who was on her rear. Kiyoko didn't know what just happened but she was glad she didn't get hurt anymore than she was in this moment. The child would quickly sit up as she watched Karma stand and come her way. Quickly, Kiyoko would get to her feet and dust herself off, though it wasn't particularly helpful in any way.

Kiyoko's ears filled with Karma's words as the girl asked her a question. "Of course I'm okay. I'm the best genin in the village! This is nothing." Kiyoko would say with a smile but then quickly stop the put her hand on her cheek that had been scratched up. 'Ow,' The young Senju would think to herself as she dis so. The girl would then keep her hand there as she awaited whatever Karma was to say or do next. However, her next few words would certainly make Kiyoko frown. "Hide out in the kitchen." Kiyoko would say with a glare as she turned to look at her sensei. She couldn't quit. It was completely out of the question. Kiyoko believed she was going to be the strongest and she had to keep trying... but then again she couldn't do that if she was hurt. All Kiyoko really wanted to know was wether her sensei would be strong and as Karma said he certainly was that. This would make Kiyoko grin,while holding her cheek, and think, 'So, I guess it can be said that I've already done my job for the day. Plus, he is my sensei so there is always another time.' Kiyoko would think these words and then look back to Karma. "Okay. Let's do it." Kiyoko would say.

20Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Empty Re: Chapter III: Meet & Greet. Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:04 pm

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Her eyes were on Loki now as she got down into a battle ready stance, seemingly ready to pounce on the male. She did well not to give away her actual plan, as she continued to stare at the man, silently calculating the distance between the door and herself. Much to her delight, the door was a mere fifteen feet away, and she could clear that with the utmost ease. She bent her legs before she whirled around, grabbing Kiyoko by her hand as she made a mad dash for the exit. If she got there unhindered, she would release her hold on Kiyoko and run up the steps, and she would only stop running upon reaching the kitchen. All the while she laughed.

[E X I T]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum