Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

A new friendship and a shiz ton of booze! [Training with Rooster]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Error 404

Error 404
Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

It was a fairly clear day, not a cloud in the sky. Katshrio was simply jogging around. After all physical health was very important to a shinobi. This was a simple routine Katshiro had grown accustomed too, run a few miles nonstop for a warm up. A few hundred push ups and various other exercises.  Katshiro wasn't showing off, he simply wanted to get stronger after all his last name was Kaizen......Kaizen the philosophy of ones constant improvement of ones self, Katshiro had full intentions to live up to his names meaning......After all Katshiro had a reason too push himself to his limits. Katshiro vowed to himself that never again shall he watch his loved ones get slaughtered......Katshiro vowed to protect all those he cared about.......he wasn't a hero, he was simply a human.....and as a human he had things he wanted to protect.......

Katshiro jogged past a few civilians, all of them waved at him cheerfully. Unlike the regular Anbu Katshiro always wore the same black skull like mask. The mask nearly covered Katshiro's face, the only thing visible was his right cloudy gray eye. For awhile Katshiro was nagged by his superiors for not following the Anbu dress code, but Katshiro was stubborn he proceed to wear the mask everyday. Eventually his superiors gave up and allowed him to wear it, the mask in a sense became his signature trade mark. It's creepy mouth piece that resembled a set human teeth, the zipper that kept the mouth piece closed and allowed it to open. Everything about the mask was a a bit unsettling, but Katshiro treasured it after all it was the  'heros mask' that his dear sister had made for him.  

Katshiro continued on his way thinking to himself....... I do miss the day's when I would train with Kyoya-san and Ayame-chan..............now it's just me........it is quiet lonely now that they are gone.......BAH!.....it's in the past now......missing them will not help me avenge their deaths.......I must focus on my training..... Katshiro remained deep in his thoughts but he still kept his body moving, going about the same routine he had done with many times with his comrades before they had passed away.......

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Ondori had been quite the busy bee lately, having recovered from his scuffle with a Jounin. A few bruised bones, only one broken rib, and a lesson learned, the Genin thought the knowledge was worth it. Darting along the rooftops of the cloudless village, Ondori had been doing some training in the stealth field. It was quite exhilarating to say at the least and even more fun when the target was such a unique soul.

Call it illegal or creepy, but Ondori saw it as training and real experience in the field of ninja he one day wanted to be in and undoubtedly saw himself in. That field was known as the Anbu, specifically the Stealth Ops. One trick he had learned from this new found hobby and training regimen was Chakra Suppression. It was hard to learn and quite tricky to get used to, but Ondori new it would help him graciously when it came down to actually being ready to join the Stealth Ops. How he had learned it was from a his last prospect. A Jounin ninja unlike the one he was stalking now, but the one prior was a bit more keen and boy was he pissed.

Flashback wrote:
One Week Ago 11 p.m.
In the veil of the shadows and with the eyes of the moon watching over him and the village of Kumogakure, Ondori was waiting patiently in the ebony shroud of an alley way. It had been about forty five minutes, but alas the door of the bar his mark had entered had swung open and a familiar face and set of clothes stepped out. Alright time to hop back into action. The Genin stayed crouched low to the ground, still in the alley way, but with his back pressed against the wall with his head peeking around the corner to see his target. He was an older male with a scruffy beard and now a drunken blush over his face. The Nara could careless about the males over indulgence and he just wanted to persist with his stalking exercises and that's what he did until the man began to shout. "I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE. YOU'VE BEEN TAILING ME ALL DAY YOU WATER NINJA SCUM COME OUT AND FIGHT ME LIKE A REAL SHINOBI!" Ondori was frozen in fear at first and a cold sweat made his body tremble until the man ran around the ornery the opposite direction still shouting. "On the other hand, I think that's enough for today." The Genin sighed, his legs still a bit weak from the sudden shot of adrenaline, but then the feeling returned with the smell of alcohol and the feel of someone's breath on the back of his neck. "Thought I wouldn't find you ey?" A struggle ensued and inevitably Ondori lost and got his ass whooped until the man sobered up to find out Ondori wasn't a mole for another village, yet a nosy ass rookie. Apologizing, but also lecturing the boy, on the way to the hospital, the Jounin taught Ondori a way to never get caught again and that was Chakra Suppression.

522/500 Chakra Suppression Learned

Ondori had now been following this masked jogger for a decent time now and was wondering when the interesting stuff would begin, but the man seemed lost in thought as time roved on and he seemed to only fall deeper and deeper. Geez what is this guy a cyborg, he's been jogging forever ow, stop to breath or something." From behind a small parapet on a roof, Ondori peeked over still masking his chakra, before running along side it to keep up with the jogger, but from behind him. Reaching the end of the roofs length, the Genin leaped the gap to land on a tree branch. This branch not the thickest, but it still looked like it could hold the boy's weight for a small amount of time,but Ondori was wrong. "GAH!" He shouted as he lost his balance and began to lean to one side on one foot, before toppling over and falling off the roof onto the ground below.

162/150 Sensory N1 Attained

Error 404

Error 404
Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

Necro slowly drew to a stop he went over to a near by tree where a large gourd sat under the shade. Necro picked up the large gourd and slung it on his shoulder. He remained calm as he turned his attention to the young man that fell out of the sky. Necro approached the young man in a relaxed manner, he helped him up. The liquid contents of the large gourd swished about as Necro adjusted the gourds shoulder strap.

"How long have you been following me?" inquired Necro as he observed the young man. He ran his fingers through his messy snow white hair.

"Don't worry I'm not mad.....as a ninja of this village it makes me proud to see such saplings grow into fine shinobi.........come, shall we have a talk? I had just finished my warm up." chckled Necro, his voice was  bit young but his words seemed to have a hint of age and wisdom. Since the masked covered most of Necro's face it was nearly impossible to judge his age accurately.

"If you want we can have a drink....as you can see I have more than enough to share." chuckled Necro as he gestured to the ridiculously large gourd slung on his back.

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Ondori rubbed his face as he got up, then brushed himself off. Tears from the sting of the fall, not the pain, but sting, welling up in his eyes, he blinked them back into his sockets and rubbed his also sore chest. "It's been about three days now . . . have you noticed me?" Ondori would answer truthfully regardless if the male would get mad or not. He wasn't one to lie unless it benefited him significantly and another ass whooping may lead to another lesson learned. The voice of the male was somewhat soothing and also helped solidify the idea of not lying to him. The tone reminded Ondori of his own voice. Smooth and never fluctuating in decibels, it was like a perfect river stone used to skip rocks onto of water.

Now looking up from dusting himself off, Ondori examined the features of the ninja. Such an odd covering he wore. Not even years, but months ago, the covering would have probably frightened the Nara or at least made him a bit uncomfortable, but now he saw it as a piece of art and something one of a kind to this man's lifestyle. He stared at it for a while with a tilted head, just taking it all in, before shaking his head. "No thank you, I still have some training to do later and drinking wouldn't allow me to perform at 100%. I can stay to talk however." Ondori would look up to the sky, shielding his eyes from the sun, while ironically looking right at the blazing orb to get an idea of what time it was. I can spare an hour and some change. Looking back to the male he gave a weak smile that only lasted for a mere moment and extended a hand. "Ondori Nara, may I ask your name?"

Error 404

Error 404
Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

"3 days? Well.....I'm must be getting rusty....then again I'm not that well versed in the are of sensory..... 3 days good job my fellow shinobi.... this is proof you are getting stronger.... I too should train more....one must not grow complaicant when it come to skill, power and wisdom......there will always be more to learn." chuckled Necro as he walked over to the tree's shade and leaned back.

"My name is Katshiro Kyoya, others call me Necro......Feel free to choose which name you want to call me.... I really don't mind, after all a name is just a label....... it is ones actions that makes a persons who he or she is......" said Necro as he stroked his nonexistent beard, his voice was young and firm. But his words held a bit of wisdom.

"Ah....forgive me, I have a habit of letting my words run on hahahaha a true shinobi must be sielent and use thier words wiesly hahahaha" chuckled Necro as he scolded himself. He shrugged off the giant gourd of booze. The gourd fell with a loud thud, it's sheer weight making a small crater where it feel. Necro then uncorked the large gourd. He set the cork down on the grass as he lifted the large gourd with ease and poured the contents in his mouth.

"I certainly hope you don't mind me drinking....it's a bit of habit I've grown accustomed too hahaha after training have my self a nice drink of the finest booze ever brewed!" laughed Necro. The alcohol had a sweet fruity scent to it, it was clear like water. After taking a sip Necro set the large gourd again, once again it came down with a loud thud creating another small crater on the ground.

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Katshiro Kyoya . . . Ondori wasn't one fro nicknames, only using them if required or the person absolutely despised their given name. Katshiro . .. Again the name echoed in Ondori's mind as he let it settle within the depths of himself. It wouldn't be hard to pin the name to the man given his obviously unique appearance and that made Ondori a bit more comfortable with him. The teen hated forgetting names of acquaintances, such things like remembering names were often reserved for his work as a Shinobi, at least that's what he told himself. He was still in the transition to making his mind a human filing cabinet, but he knew keeping part of his humanity would be the smart thing to do, so sticking out colored different form the other tabs was a label that read friends and acquaintances and that's exactly where "Katshiro Kyoya" fell. "It's nice to meet you and don't worry about being talkative. Sure shinobi should be silent, but while in a casual setting unwinding is a privilege we have isn't it?" The boy watched as Katshiro drank from the massive gourd that shook the very earth.

Though the Genin's denial to drink reflected that the time wasn't right for him to drink, in honesty the boy had no interest in drinking. He had yet to face the trials of the real world and had yet understood the benefits alcohol could bring when one wasn't a fan of reality or needed to loosen up a bit. Ondori enjoyed being not necessarily uptight, but organized and calculative. At his age being out of his natural state of mind would be nothing but a new experience, but one he didn't have the want to delve in. "I don't mind your drinking either, I understand it's a nice way to unwind for you older folks." The Nara smiled, before looking around a bit out of words before forcing himself to continue conversation. "So what kind of training did you do today?" The topaz optics pit themselves back onto the masked ninja, before Ondori stood.

Error 404

Error 404
Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

"Today I mainly focused on physical training....... I've been practicing my hand to hand combat skills" explained Necro as he leaned back on the tree. He yawned and stared at the passing clouds. He glanced back at the young shinobi.

"How good is your taijutsu?" Inquired Necro as he let out a soft yawn. He basked in the sun relaxing. Despite all his training Necro didn't feel sore at all, this was quiet normal for him. Everything was like a warm up. Necro wondered if the boy had any special talents. Necro was not one to judge but the young man seemed to have potential to become a great ninja, perhaps even join the Anbu. For a brief moment Necro was curios to see how well the boy would hold hi ground in a combat situation.

Necro reminisced about his youth......granted it wasn't filled with flowers and dandilions, but there were fond memories that he could recall. Necro looked at the ground, the dirt was packed tightly making it easy to stand ones ground. The small open patch of grass was perfect for a little sparring, Necro wondered if he could get someone to spar with him later on the day. It has been awhile since Necro had a good fight.

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Ondori chuckled as Katshiro answered. The boy had known what Katshiro had done today given the fact he had been following him for quite a while now. He was surprised the ninja had answered, but figured he'd just answered to not be rude or the thought he slipped his mind as he had begun to relax and drink. "My taijutsu is nothing special, but it is better than most Genin I know. I'm more of a weapons type of person when it comes to physical combat though." Ondori looked down at the man trying to get a read on his style, but found himself lost. "How about you, what's your style?"

Error 404

Error 404
Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

"Hmmm......I mastered the art of ninjutsu.....I am quiet skilled at taijutsu....but I wish to master it.......you can say that I have quiet an unorthodox way of fighting.........I'm not that skilled at using weapons but I plan to start training in that field as soon as I perfect my taijutsu......" chuckled Necro. He didn't mind giving out information about himself....after all he had a couple of tricks hidden in his sleeve.

"You can say I'm more combat oriented......I spent all my energy honing my ninjutsu and taijutsu that I have little knowledge on sensory and medical techniques." sighed Necro as he noted to himself that sensory was another field that he lacked at.

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Ondori nodded, knowing not to take the words of being a master in the style of ninjutsu lightly. Ninjutsu was a powerful thing and even as a novice with a dull or prodigious mind the art could be highly lethal. For now though, Ondori focused on Katshiro's wishes of perfecting his Taijutsu. The Way of the Body. "When all else failed, even the mighty Madara Uchiha couldn't escape the power of the fist." Ondori thought about the ancient tales of the heroes and villains of the past and wondered which he was most akin too. "I know this may sound foolish, but care for a spar Katshiro? My weaponry skills, non lethal of course, against your Taijutsu." Ondori wondered if the liquor he had drank would effect his effectiveness in a spar, but he'd let the man judge his own gut and determine if he could hold such liquor while he battled.

Error 404

Error 404
Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

"Ho?.....But of course! The best way to make friends is through combat! But I must warn you......my Taijutsu is more dangerous while I am drunk......hehehe.....but not to worry I'm only tipsy......I'm sober more or less......." chuckled Necro as he got up. He knew that using the drunken fist was quiet risky so he promised to hold himself back.

"Tell me when you are ready....perhaps you can teach me thing or two......." smiled Necro as he got up and walked a few feet away from the young man. He then faced Ondori and assumed his strict disciplined battle stance. It was clear that he was no master but, Necro was disciplined and he knew not to get cocky. One of the most stupid thing a ninja could do is underestimate their opponent. Necro knew that this young man had some hidden power in him, he knew that everyone had potential to grow, everyone had potential to become strong.

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Ondori liked the light spirit of Katshiro. His mask painted him much different than he was, such a joyous aura that bled from his soul, it tainted Ondori's bleak chakras and caused him to be a bit more jubilant during the altercation. "I like that idea, but you should also be a bit weary. My Kenjutsu has . . . a fun way of effecting people." Ondori chuckled a bit before pacing through hand signs for a matter creating jutsu. Rat->Boar->Ram->Serpent->Dog After they were completed in under a second, he reached his right hand in the left sleeve of his cloak and withdrew a ninjato that was no more than twenty inches. Pure black, crafted from the shadows themselves, not even the blade had a sheen on it, no did it reflect sunlight. Held in a backhanded grip, he entered a crouched stance, his cloak parting at his midriff naturally revealing his dark grey shinobi pants, a bit of his fishnet undershirt, and his shinobi sandals. As he entered this stance a small click came from the shadow blade in his right hand as he readied himself for combat. "Ready." He said, before charging in towards Katshiro. Three elusive low jumps only inches off the ground lead him to his left, then his right, then past Katshiro. As he moved to pass the ninja a quick slash from his shadowy weapon would be attempted to administer a shallow horizontal gash across his chest. Ondori's ending position would be off 3m diagonally off of Katshiro's right side facing him after a quick pivot. His own prowess in Taijutsu would allow the maneuver to be executed in two seconds tops.

278/300

Chakra Usage:

Error 404

Error 404
Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

Katshiro admired the young ninjas skill, he was right to have high expectations for the boy. Katshiro's eyes followed the boys fluid movement, he noted the boys speed and power. Katshiro waited for the boys shadowy blade to lash out, Katshiro pivoted on his heel dodging the blade just barely. He turned his to the right at a 90 degree angle in order to face the boy. He then noticed the boys weapon made a small cut on his black jacket. Katshiro chuckled and dug his heel on to the ground he then made a quick powerful circular kick allowing his heel to kick up the dirt on the ground. A small dust cloud concealed Katshiro as he began to preform a jutsu. Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger he then spewed out colorless gas from his lungs toward the ground. The circular kick created a small air current that allowed the dust and the gas to mix together and stay concentrated in one spot. Stayed in the center of the flammable dust cloud. Then used Leaf gale to whip up another air current, the low kick from the taijutsu caused the dust cloud to float towards the Ondori. Katshiro then jumped 10 meters back to increase the distance between the young ninja. He then used another hand sign. Horse → Tiger he charged his chakra for a second and let out a ball of flame that had the diameter and circumference of 15 meters, the flames ignited the gas causing a big flare and small explosion thus increasing the fire balls range by a few more meters. The flames shot out towards he young ninja, Katshiro maintained the flame for a few seconds, before he ended it.

350/400

chakra usage:

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Only a small knick was afflicted to the clothing of his target, all he had needed was about one more centimes worth of leeway, but no matter the battle was still in it's beginning stages only having the first attack being carried out with many more to come. Watching his opponent swat up some dust before exhaling an unseen substance into it, Ondori was unaware of what to expect. The dust seemed to stay somewhat in one area rather than scattering and the Genin assumed this was from the jutsu employed, but he was still blind to its potential. Keeping the battle locked with his weapon more than likely wouldn't be possible with the way things were looking, not unless he trashed the Ninjato and went with something with a bit more range. Returning the weapon to the depths of his clothing's shadow the Genin canceled his Shadow Blade Jutsu. As this occurred the dust cloud was then kicked at Ondori with the assistance of a Taijutsu. He's smart, Taijutsu to send whatever this jutsu is at me. Dog->Snake->Ox His hands flickered through the signs as the cloud of questionable substance was hurled at him, this causing his frame to waver and twenty four pitch black crows to spew from out of it. A curious scent growing stronger as the dust particles that clung to the atoms of Katshiro's jutsu came closer, Ondori had to pick up the speed of his execution. As the opposing ninja jumped back, Ondori would take the moment to employ two more hand seals and he would hold the final one. Hare->Tiger Just as his frame finished wavering from the crows being expelled from it his second jutsu activated which kept his frame wavering, waving side to side in a dreamy fashion. Katshiro would be unleashing his roaring flame at this time towards the cloud of flammable gas, that exploded causing the flame to suddenly engulf the whole area around Ondori's shifting frame.

Now it was time for the previously conjured up crows to do their work. Some had loomed above where Ondori once was and some had moved to a position above Katshiro, this movement of the crows happening before the Jounin even shot his fireball. All of them were aiming to converge upon Katshiro's position, the ones in Ondori's area moved even through the large flaming ball that Katshiro was still breathing out for a few more seconds. The ones that had transitioned above Katshiro would also head towards his positioning, but with considerably less space to travel. Mid flight Katshiro would see the crows morph into shuriken as they hurdled towards him twelve from both fronts, so twenty four in total. These were only illusions, a Genjutsu Ondori had employed, just like the Illusion he employed to make it seem as if he had hopes of taking the full brunt of Katshiro's ploy. In reality the frame of Ondori that stayed in place was too an illusion to cover up a Body Flicker, which he used to transport himself 20m to Katshiro's left but also slightly behind him to be out of his peripheral view.

Once there he used his Shadow Blade Jutsu once more, Rat->Boar->Ram->Serpent->Dog and out from the shadow of his sleeves he was given three shuriken in each hand with a length of ebony ninja wire attached to them.

Chakra Usage:

Error 404

Error 404
Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

Katshiro knew that the boy was still alive. The flames from Katsiros previous jutsu created a large cloud of smoke by setting some of the grass on fire. Katshiro saw the shuriken hurtle right towards him. He then snapped his fingers, he threw 5 balls of flames towards the shuriken. He then detonated the balls of flames to cause a small chain of explosions, he then rolled forward. The explosions caused a small shock wave causing the the shuriken to fly off track by a few centimeters. Katsiro used this extra space to just barely roll away from the shuriken. As he rolled he trust his palm into the dirt and allowing him to flip backward. The flip allowed him to see what was behind him, the Katshiro saw Ondori, the flip added 3 more meters to the distance between them. Katshiro then landed on the ground he then jumped into the cloud of smoke to hide himself. Once he landed in the cloud of smoke he stepped on the dying embers on the grass. There he waited for the boys next move. Katshiro noted the shuriken the boy had summoned. Katshiro then took his vest off and began to wave it around so that the smoke will stay condensed in one space so that it would keep him hidden.

338/400

Chakra usage:

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Ondori walked forward casually as he watched as Katshiro would attempt to deal with the shurikens but to find no success. The attack was a Genjutsu, in other words an illusion that could not be affected by things like ninjutsu. This meant the shuriken would move through the explosion unhindered and the roll that would make the skuriken barely miss would get Katshiro struck by them. All twenty four wouldn't hit of course that would be a blessing, but it was near impossible. Only about six struck Katshiro. The Jounin would feel pain, see blood, see his clothing be ripped where the shurkien would dig into his flesh, but it would all be an illusion. It seemed Katshiro was unaware that the jutsu was a Genjutsu however, so his reaction would probably be bonafide upon being impaled. The shuriken wouldn't go deep or anything though, just simply dig about half their full size into him.

Perfect, I should be set Ondori thought to himself as he stopped 10m away from the punctured Katshiro. "Your body's fine, it was only a Genjutsu, that's why your ninjutsu couldn't disturb the shuriken's paths." With that, Ondori would dispel the Genjutu's imagery causing the sight of the shuriken, any blood, etc to fade away, but not the psychological or falsely created pain the brain may have made the victim feel. As the Genjutsu would dispel, Ondori would cross his arms in front of his body, before lashing them out, tossing the six shuriken he had out towards Katshiro. They would be tossed in a spread that would occupy 5m. Only one shuriken was directly aimed at Katshiro, the others were aimed at the space around him in case he tried to side step or jump the single one meant to hit him. His Jounin jacket was something Ondori hadn't accounted for, so even if struck the man was safe as long it was where the jacket guarded.

323+278=601

601/300 Bukijutsu Intermediate 2 Attained

301/350

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

OOC just gonna post so I can close this thread up and have other Combat Topics.

As his shuriken would proceed towards Katshiro, before the man could react Ondori would be quick to activate his Genjutsu that was ready to be activated due to the Jounin's failure to dodge the Genjutsu effectively. This Genjutsu was known as Crow Expulsion, only possible when contact with a Nara Clan Jutsu was made or the target was struck by the Murderous Rain Genjutsu. What this illusion would do was give the target a choking sensation before they finally would vomit out a murder of crows from their mouth of course. The lack of breath would be severe and the trauma and artificial pain from expelling the crows from ones mouth would be possibly worse. It was usually quite the sight to see, but Ondori wasn't using the Genjutsu for the outlandish visual experience, instead it was to occupy his target so he couldn't avoid the shuriken the Genin had tossed.

The shuriken sailed through the air smoothly undisturbed before the single ebony star dug into Katshiro's Jounin jacket in whatever position he may be in. Along with that one that single direct hit would be one light slice from a shuriken that would sail by. Drawing a light bit of blood, Ondori was again set up for success to finish his enemy off at almost any given time and not being the type to play games or extend the time of something that was absolute other than life, the Genin formed the Rat->Dragon seals. From his shuriken grazing flesh, Ondori's chakra signature would be looming on Katshiro's frame. The next technique known as Demonic Illusion Shadow Impalement would cause the Jounin to hallucinate yet again.

The assault on his mental would be relentless and would hopefully wear him down into submission or unconsciousness. Nonetheless, this new Genjutsu would be overlapping the Genjutsu that involved Katshiro's forced expulsion of crows through the mouth. Out from the surrounding trees, four ninja whom were all identical copies of Ondori would emerge. At an unreal pace they'd then rush to Katshiro's location all armed with katanas and impale him from four various angles. If Katsihro was a compass, then he'd be stabbed through from NW, SW, SE, and NE, each of the blades long enough to extend out through the other side of the masked Jounin. But this was a spar. Even though the pain would be only psychological and temporary, mental trauma could still be dangerous and could really mess someone's head up. The blades would stop on Ondori's mental command in front of Katshiro, each of the Genin's replicas pausing before impalement. Dispelling the technique, like a gaseous substance they'd vanish. "I think that's enough, sorry if I got carried away it's not everyday I get to find a sparring partner." The Genin would walk over to Katshiro to make sure he was in good conditions, before a n Academy Student would run out onto the field. "There you are Ondori! The poepl in the Administration Office want you, I think you're in trouble hahaaa!" The kid stuck his tongue out before scurrying off as fast as he had arrived. Probably my promotion. Ondori had been busy around the village lately and had completed more than a grip of task assigned to him. "I'll see you around Katshiro, don't drink too much, it's bad for your liver hehe." Forming the Ram seal the Genin would vanish via use of the Body Flicker.

301+571=872/350 Bukijutsu Intermediate 3 Attained.
[Exit]
Jutsu Usage:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum