Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mission Time[Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mission Time[Mission] Empty Mission Time[Mission] Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:47 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Mission Details:
The day was not only young, but the day was beautiful. Gleaming sun, singing birds, chirping birds, busy ninja, Kumogakure was quite the hive today and also home to a lazy homebody by the name of Ondori Nara. Moaning in dismay a peachy extension reached over and fiddled around the top of a clock until it found the alarm. A dark room kept cool and ominous by the thick black curtain over the window, Ondori simply stared at the ceiling collecting his thoughts for about five minutes before actually getting up. Going about his daily preparations, the ninja dressed himself in some field gear then found himself standing outside his door. Typical gear, black cloak, fishnet under shirt, shinobi pants and shoes, Ondori also had his ninja tools with himself as well hidden in his garments.

"Hm?" He said looking in his mailbox finding a few private mission orders.Scrolling through the list with his eyes, before he even reached the bottom of the paper, the Genin was already mildly irritated with the task he was given. Almost like they purposely assigned me with annoying task . . . "Guess I'll see if my training will pay off." The Genin's first task was to collect a few taxes from some civilians whom were overdue. Some overdue by two months, but the landlord was too spineless to ask and go collect them himself. Apparently last time he had gotten into quite the brawl with a few of the civilians and he wasn't much of a fighter, so he now has someone do it for him. This should be the first house. Knocking on the door, he shoved the mission log into his cloak pocket and was greeted by a young teen boy. Asking if their parents were home, Ondori's visit to this residence was short as he got all the money due no issues.

Putting the money in one of his pockets, he made sure to remember where it was and which pocket it was in as to not mix up the debt moneys and to remember which residency's money had went where. You never knew with people when it came to money, This was a lesson Ondori had to learn the hard way when he was about ten years old, but that's a story for another day. Arriving at the next location, the Genin gave a gentle knock on the door and within seconds it was answered. The man was large, very muscular, and he had quite the stale expression on his face as he looked down onto the Nara. "I'm here to collect taxes on the behalf of Mr. Nagasaki." The man simply sighed and shook his head before digging in his pocket. A little attitude, but nothing too bad Ondori thought to himself, before the man reeled his hand back out of his pocket and swung at Ondori. Jumping back, the teen was disgusted with the display of unwillingness to comply. "Hey now, you have to pay just like everyone else. Don't make this difficult." "You're the one going out of your way to collect money for a coward. You're making this difficult. I suggest if you don't want a fight then you start your way to the next house." Ondori just stared at the man and shook his head, before he started to take his cloak off much to the mans humor. "You gotta be kidding me . . . don't go crying to your parents if you get hurt now kid."

Hands up in a traditional Muay Thai guard, the forearms being peel with the face, Ondori moved in as did his foe before the Genin kicked out with a right foot. Striking the man in his thigh, it caused him to wince and give in a little as the leg involuntarily bent leaving him wide open. One straight right jab to the chest and the fight was over. The wind was knocked out of him and he knew continuing the fight would just lead to more shame. "Agh, god damn shinobi brats, fine take the money." He threw it along the concrete ground and Ondori shrugged as he picked it up, gathered his cloak and went about his day to the next house. Money was collected with no issues and Onodri went to his client to report the deed was done.

725/700 Mission Complete

2Mission Time[Mission] Empty Re: Mission Time[Mission] Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:35 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Mission Details:

Wrapping things up with Mr. Nagasaki and explaining how it all went the man in sited on paying Ondori extra. Normally the Genin would take the extra bits of ryo, but it really was no problem for Ondori and the teen actually was happy he got to put his Taijutsu training to the test. Waving to his client, hopefully one he wouldn't have to work for again, Ondori rounded the corner then stopped to see what was next on his assignment. Rabid dogs . . . this is just ridiculous. The Nara sighed, he knew killing was part of a ninja's life, but the fact he was killing animals slightly plucked his heart strings in a painful manner.

Putting his hood in one swift motion, cloaked like an Anbu ninja, the Genin took off to the park of Kumogakure no Sato. "I'll have to be sure not to even get scratched seeing how these things are rabid . . . ugh this is already turning out to be a pain in the ass." Speeding through Kumogakure, he noticed he was beginning to recognize a lot of the faces he traversed by on the daily. Some he'd wave to, others would give an acknowledging moment of eye contact, it was odd thinking of how he was morphing into another piece of the village, but it was also a cozy feeling. Belonging somewhere. He tossed the light hearted and jubilant state of mind to the side as he arrived at the park and put more battle ready and strategical thoughts in his brain. Given that they are dogs, locking them in the Shadow Possession shouldn't require much effort, but then again it could. Sure they won't consciously evade the shadows, but their unpredictable movement could make aiming it near impossible . . . I guess I'll just have to handle this with kunai then. Ondori dug a hand in his cloak calmly and withdrew two kunai then transferred one to the empty hand. Whipping his head back, his hood fell off and he proceeded deeper into the park, to a section that wasn't even officially recognized as part of the park. The landscapers had been neglecting the deeper areas of the recreational zone and with each passing week it grew worse and worse. Now it was so bad, that it would probably be some poor Genin's job or a squad of them to come out here and put a shinobi's touch on it.

As Ondori delved deeper into the 'park', he could see why rabid dogs had taken refuge in such an area. Garbage from lazy park goers had found its way into the untrimmed shrubbery and in the grass, then other types of wild life were always back here giving the dogs other sources of food to eat. The wild life was also considerably larger than the animals typically found in the village, more comparable to the specimen found outside the village, it was an unsettling realization. Cautiously Ondori continued through the forestry until he finally heard signs of feral life. Growling, snarling, rolling, a bit of barking and tussling, the Genin was sure this was the resting place of the targets. Gripping his kunai tighter, he looked up and silently proceeded to climb up a tree for a vantage point. As he climbed higher, soon enough he could see through the greenery and he could see the dogs with their mangy matted fur. It was sickening. From his vantage point with the kunai he had in hand, he nimbly tossed one into the ground, then another, then he took out two more and did the same making a perimeter around the dogs. Sniffing and leaping around like feral beast did, they examined the kunais, before a final one was tossed into the center of the location. It was needless to say the dogs didn't see what was coming and Ondori wished he didn't see it either, but of course he would have to administer the job being completed. Making the Rat hand seal ONdori connected his shadow to each of the kunai's, making a a square with a center point having each corner connect to the center point. From there it was child's play to format he Bird hand seal and create a myriad of needles and vicious spikes to launch out the ground and skewer each and every one of the rabid animals.

734/700 Mission Complete

3Mission Time[Mission] Empty Re: Mission Time[Mission] Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Mission Details:
Ondori sighed at the sight of the slain animals and his heart seemed to get weighed down slightly. It pained him, but he felt the pain would make him stronger, it would craft him into a worthy and a valued shinobi. His dreams often floated off to the realm of Anbu work, things that involved killing, assassinations, spying, back stabbing, it was a line of work where one needed to lock their heart in a box and stow it on a shelf before leaving out the door with that mask on their face. An emotionless husk is not what he wanted to become, he never wanted to lose his humanity and doesn't plan to. I won't lose myself to this world . . . I'll stay true to myself no matter the cost. In that moment the Genin vowed to himself to not necessarily walk in the path of light, but to walk in the path that he saw fit himself. A path that his morals and interest said were correct, not what was ethically correct or politically needed. Holding out two fingers, he extended and arm then placed them on his forehead. Inhaling he focused his chakra, he felt it flood his soul and rejuvenate his body as he restated his vow in his mind. "I won't lose myself to this world. Regardless the state the world may be in, may my actions reflect my dreams, my goals, my wants, and my needs; rather than my fears, or the yearning of my superiors." He thought on the words and made sure they were true to his heart, mind, and body and he found that they were genuine feelings and not being washed ashore from the sympathy of his slaughter. Nodding, the Genin opened his eyes, they seemed to glimmer a bit differently now as if a more life and energy roamed about in them.

Turning away from the corpse of the dogs, Ondori began to travel out of the of the unkept area of the park that was more a forest than a recreational area. From branch to branch, as the region of the park began to degenerate to a more basic setting, the Genin then leaped off the branches onto the ground to finish one of his last missions. During his travels to the dogs he had been constantly picking up trash in the vicinity as part of his assignment for the park rangers. Litter was piling up and of course as the newbies, rookies, low enders of the food chain, it was a job given to the Genin to tackle. Ondori had seen others picking up trash days ago, unlike most of his other peers he didn't giggle at them, instead he raised a curious brow and wondered why they had a sudden change of heart. . . . Now he understood why. One piece at a time, soon enough Ondori had filled a whole trash can and went to report to the Park Ranger only to find a few park animals digging in other ashcans tossing trash about. Walking by casually, he suddenly gave the can a hard kick scaring them away.

526/500

4Mission Time[Mission] Empty Re: Mission Time[Mission] Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:53 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Mission Details:

"That one was pretty easy, I'll take on something more challenging this time." Taking out a one sided pencil Ondori scratched out all of the details concerning his first and those done after it. He had begun walking while he looked at the last assignment on his log. "Owl Capturing Time . . . guess I could use a little Physical Training and what better way than to run around and chase a bunch of birds . . ." His satire made him shake his head with a faint smirk, but he didn't waste anymore time as he soon took off the same way he came from. This time I'll just focus on my body. Funny how for once I'm benefitting from someone else's carelessness. Guess that's one of the benefits of being a ninja. As he continued towards the hospital, he soon noticed a few shadows looming overhead circling eagerly. Stopping in his tracks, his cloak fluttered bait in the breeze as he shielded his eyes with one hand from the sun's harsh rays. "Would you look at that . . . seems today is my lucky day." He labelled the avians owls judging by their thicker silhouettes and their odd behavior. Usually birds would be just soaring in the skies, but these ones lurked overhead and not to far from the hospital. "Now I just gotta find a way to get to them . . . guess I could try the water tower, but luring them will be a whole new task."

He figured he'd devise a plan once he got up there, so without further ado he began climbing. One rung, two rungs, three lungs, four, looking frown seeing his profess, was was happy he didn't have an irrational fear of heights. Still climbing, he looked up, using one hand to block his eyes from the sun, he held on firmly with the other. The owls were still circling and Ondori was grateful for that, but he soon had to begin thinking of how he would not only lure them down, but get them to the hospital. Soon enough he arrived atop the water tower, hot form the climbing, he took off his cloak and tossed it atop the metal surface. "Whew that was quite the climb . . . now how am I going to get these guys down." In nothing but his shinobi pants, sandals, and a fishnet shirt, he sat on the water tower and thought of a plan. He couldn't hope to jump up there and catch them one by one or anything even in that ballpark. Another minute of thinking, then he snapped and his eyes opened. "Got it." Reaching over and grabbing his cloak, he dug in the pocket and grabbed his mission log before rolling it into a nice and neat cylinder to resemble a message to be delivered. "Looks good enough to me." The Genin said to himself as he put his cloak back on before whistling to the owls. Soon enough one swooped down as to grab the paper, but Ondori moved his hand to prevent this. In due time the whole flock of owls was swooping in trying to get the message and Ondori knew he had them hooked. Quickly descending the ladder, by putting his hands on the outside along with his feet, he squeezed tightly and slid down in almost no time while the owls followed. Hopping down the last 1 or 2 meters, he bent his knees to soften his safe landing and he took off to the hospital. Full speed, for some reason he felt faster than before, maybe it was because the messenger birds were chasing him, regardless it didn't matter. "Heeeey!" He shouted while waving his hand getting the attention of someone who was leaning on the open window sill of the messenger room. Waving his hand signaling for them to move, he didn't have to twice once they saw the armada of owls trailing close behind. Applying chakra to his feet just like he had practiced, a blue aura covered the soles of his ninja sandals. He was a bit nervous, but he didn't let the anxiety get in the way and possibly ruin the technique he was trying to execute. Just like in the forest. He thought to himself as his first for touched the wall, then with faith in his abilities he continued with the second and soon enough he was running vertically up the building. Perfect, just a few more steps. In time he had scaled the building and was in the messenger room gasping for his breath clutching his chest. Shortly after the owls flew in behind him and the person who was nearby slammed the window shut. "Wow looks like you rallied up all fifteen. Thanks you really saved my ass!" Still breathing hard, Ondori came to a stand and brushed himself off, before he reverted to his normal self. "My pleasure."

Muscles a bit sore from the sudden exercise, Ondori left the hospital and wiped the sweat off his forehead. "What's next?" He thought as he took out his mission log once more, then noticed he had completed all of his assigned work.

869/500

Chakra Usage:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum