Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ondori's Chunin Exam's

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ondori's Chunin Exam's  Empty Ondori's Chunin Exam's Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:55 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Last edited by Rooster on Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Ondori's Chunin Exam's  Empty Re: Ondori's Chunin Exam's Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:58 pm

Anonymous

You're probably going to be pissed.... but rules are rules..

1.) You need 10 points
2.) You're C-ranked missions do not count as C-Rank, as they were done solo. The most I will do is count them as D-rank missions.

You can choose to save the C-rank missions for your next exam, or count them for 1 point. It's your call. In either case, you still need to do at least 4 more missions.

3Ondori's Chunin Exam's  Empty Re: Ondori's Chunin Exam's Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:08 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

I'm aware lol, I'm waiting for V to post so my last mission will be done. I read the rules lol

4Ondori's Chunin Exam's  Empty Re: Ondori's Chunin Exam's Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:09 pm

Anonymous

Rooster wrote:I'm aware lol, I'm waiting for V to post so my last mission will be done. I read the rules lol

kk

I'll wait until you're done~

5Ondori's Chunin Exam's  Empty Re: Ondori's Chunin Exam's Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:22 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Bump

6Ondori's Chunin Exam's  Empty Re: Ondori's Chunin Exam's Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:36 pm

Anonymous

The C-ranked missions you did solo, do not count. You needs to have another person with you, of at least Genin Rank.

Rules wrote:- Jobs that are higher ranked than the user will not count unless the party is equal to the rank of the job. (EX: A Genin doing a C-Rank mission alone will not count. However, Two Genin, or a Jounin and a Genin who complete the mission will count)

However your mission with V, counts for 4. and the other 4 D's put you at 8.

You can turn these C ranked missions as D-rank to go to Chunin, if you would like.

7Ondori's Chunin Exam's  Empty Re: Ondori's Chunin Exam's Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:39 pm

Anonymous

Nvm, we discussed this.

You are now a Chunin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum