Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Search

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Search  Empty The Search Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:11 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

~A few weeks ago~

Loki had been travelling around the Land of Water for quite some time now. His main mission now was to find a group of mercenaries or messengers or really anybody he could just hire to do one job for him. Something he couldn't do all by himself. He needed to locate the 7 Demon Swords of the Hidden Mist. A recent spur of rumors flying around had piqued his curiousity. After getting a full debriefing on each swords capabilities Loki could help himself from wanting to aquire at least one of the swords. One of the more recent rumors he had heard was that a butcher in Suna was using the Executioners blade to decapitate his livestock. Why somebody thought that was a good rumor Loki will never know, but the pure stupidity behind it made him chuckle. Of course if it were true then Loki would feel like quite the idiot for doubting it. But honostly who wouldn't doubt something as stupid as that.

It was dark out now, and because of this Loki could see his destination clearly. Not because he had special vision or anything but because the light from the torches lit up the area in front of him with a faint glow, giving him a perfect view of the hideout. The hideout he was trying to reach used to be an old saloon, or so he was told; But now the people that inhabit it are mostly thugs and people who dont like to work regular jobs for a living. The perfect kind of people Loki needed to search for him. The reason these people were so perfect was because they could go anywhere they pleased almost unrestricted. They could ask questions without causing too much suspicion. And most importantly they could rustle some feathers if need be without raising too many eyebrows.

With all this in mind Loki was certain that one or possibly more may not want to take this job. This of course is where Loki's reputation and little bit of flashy jutsu come into play. With the right motivation these men will do anything. It didn't take too long for him to reach his destination. He could hear the yelling and screaming from quite a ways outside of the building making him extremely confident he could of found this place even if he was blind. Taking one last breath of fresh air he pushed the door open and stepped inside. As soon as the door closed he dropped the hood of his cloak and he felt everybodies eyes on him. There were aproximately 20 men in the building. Loki was aiming to get 15 able bodies to go out and dig for him but he would take a litle less. Anything under 10 though and it would be a wash and he'd have to start all over. With the room quiet and everybody looking at him he cleared his throat and let his deep voice reverberate across the room.

"Alright. I need all of you to do a job for me. You will be paid handsomly of course. But before I go to far into the money let me explain what you will be doing. You will spread out across all the lands to do one very specific thing. Find out anything and everything about the location of the 7 Demon swords of the mist... And if possible retreive them. Hell bringing one back will even get you extra. Deal?"

There was silence at first. As a lot of the men didn't know if he was stupid or serious. Then some laughter. Then the fun part started. 4 rather large burly men got up from their table and closed the gap between them and Loki.
"So Mr. Idget. Got this here money on you now? Hehe. Well as much as we good citizens would love to do this job, me thinks we'll just be takin that money now."

A smirk rose to Loki's face. Once again Loki couldn't help but laugh, as he had no intention of killing anybody but hey, accidents happen. In a blur of motion multiple handseals were thrown together and as soon as they were finished 8 large purplish colored chains of pure chakra erupted from the ground. Large spear like tips charged in towards the man and the few others who dared to stand behind him and rally him foward. In what was really about 5 seconds must of seemed like just a moment to most of the untrained eyes in the room. The big burly man was pierced straight through by 4 of the chains one of them going right through the man's heart killing him almost instantly. Two other men who were close and appeared to be the major supporters were injured as well, one took the chains spear tip right in the left shoulder and dropped to his knees while the other man was hit in the thigh and writhed in pain on the floor. Two more chains simply sat around the small group waiting to see if they would be needed.

"Now Now gentleman. As some of you may have figured out, my name is Loki, and I'm in a really big hurry to get this show on the road. Now this is how the rest of this will play out. I will give all some money. Then you are going to leave and all go seperate ways to and dig up as much information as you can about the swords. As soon as find something important mail a letter back here. Bring back a sword and I'll even go so far as to triple your pay. Oh and you will be getting more money upon bringing back information of course too... And one last thing. If any of you even so much as think about taking my money and not doing your job... I will find you. And I will do things to you that will make what I did to this bunch look like a mercy killing. Alright line up and get to work boys."

The men looked at eachother for a few minutes before realizing just how deep of a hole they were in. Most of them accepted the fact that it wasn't that bad of a situation. It was an easy job after all. So they did what they were told. Each of them walked by him and put a small sum of ryo into each of their hands as the first part of compensation. Many of the men even asked questions becauase some didn't even know where to start. So Loki kindly pointed them in the right direction of a random village in a a random country. It took almost an hour to get everybody paid and out of the building. With the room all to himself now he drug the corpses out one by one and reached behind the counter to grab a dusty old bottle of brown fluid. With a long journey ahead of him, he took a swig of the bitter drink and shoved the bottle in his leg pouch and set off to return to Kirigakure no sato. He would return to this old saloon every other week to check for mail or if anybody returned until they all came back to him.

Until then however he had long boring journey ahead of him, though not really, it was only about an hours walk till he back home. The time he had to wait until he might receive any information however would certainly be extremely boring. Loki was the type of guy to live fast and dangerously which somehow translated into him having some form of ADD and always being bored and wanting to do things.

1293//1293

2The Search  Empty Re: The Search Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:51 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

exit n closed

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum