Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mission Creation| Ondori Nara

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Empty Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:30 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Missio10
Mission Name: Learning the Biwa
Quantity: Not Repeatable
Type: Solo
Mission Rank: C-Rank
Mission Reward: 400 Ryo
Mission Description: Simple mission, but a local lounge has been looking for more live performers. The only instrument they have to lend to you is the Biwa, the instrument of poetry, story telling, education, the list goes on. Learn to play it and put on a decent show.

Mission Name: Spying
Quantity: Repeatable
Type: Solo or Group
Mission Rank: B-Rank
Mission Description: This doesn't necessarily have to be done in another village, but of course it'd be a bit more beneficial if it was. Nonetheless the objective is simple, spy on some important people or ninja in the village of your choice. You don't have to learn anything really important, but learn something. If you get caught, don't come back unless your in a body bag.

Last edited by Rooster on Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Empty Re: Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:57 pm

Anonymous

Rooster wrote:Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Missio10
Mission Name: Spread Your Wings
Quantity: -
Type: Exploration
Mission Description: This is simple, travel to a new village you have not yet visited. Make sure you have gathered permission from your Kage before taking your leave however. Nope. denied. You're just trying to get money off a travel.

Mission Description: Simple mission, but a local lounge has been looking for more live performers. The only instrument they have to lend to you is the Biwa, the instrument of poetry, story telling, education, the list goes on. Learn to play it and put on a decent show.

Mission Name: Pleased to Meet You
Quantity: No Limit
Type: Group
Mission Description: Meet a ninja from a foreign village, simple as that. You don't have to become friends, just meet them.
This is D-rank at best. and even then, it's just a social.

Mission Description: This doesn't necessarily have to be done in another village, but of course it'd be a bit more beneficial if it was. Nonetheless the objective is simple, spy on some important people or ninja in the village of your choice. You don't have to learn anything really important, but learn something. If you get caught, don't come back unless your in a body bag. This is D-rank if in your own village, and C-rank if in another.

3Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Empty Re: Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:04 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

bump

4Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Empty Re: Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:12 pm

Anonymous

Mission Name: Spread Your Wings
Quantity: -
Type: Exploration
Mission Description: This is simple, travel to a new village you have not yet visited. Make sure you have gathered permission from your Kage before taking your leave however. I don't see what makes this C-rank worthy. You're doing this just to get to village. I would suggest you merge this with your Spying mission.

Mission Description: Simple mission, but a local lounge has been looking for more live performers. The only instrument they have to lend to you is the Biwa, the instrument of poetry, story telling, education, the list goes on. Learn to play it and put on a decent show. This is fine.

Mission Description: This doesn't necessarily have to be done in another village, but of course it'd be a bit more beneficial if it was. Nonetheless the objective is simple, spy on some important people or ninja in the village of your choice. You don't have to learn anything really important, but learn something. If you get caught, don't come back unless your in a body bag.

5Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Empty Re: Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:18 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

bump

6Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Empty Re: Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:27 pm

Anonymous

Once again, the spying is in no way B-rank.

C-rank, IF you had to go into a dangerous situation, like going through a dangerous encampment

D-rank if you're just taking notes.

7Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Empty Re: Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

I ain't see that note tbh, the purple and grey don't go well, but Spying in foreign territory is dangerous regardless of what you're doing tbh. Taking notes, lurking in buildings, whatever it maybe if you're caught spying it'll be seen as a war crime basically. You're stealing information and giving it back to your village, how's that not dangerous?

8Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Empty Re: Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:05 pm

Anonymous

https://shinobigaiden.rpg-board.net/t62-kumo-generic-mission-list

To me, it just looks like you're going to look through a window.

Anyways, above is a link of missions you can do, without having to create them.

9Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Empty Re: Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:11 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

I know about the list, I made these for a reason, because I want my character to experience specific things. I'm not just doing some peeping tom assignment or looking through a window, it's listed as a B-Rank mission, I'll treat it as such.

10Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Empty Re: Mission Creation| Ondori Nara Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:21 pm

Anonymous

Approved.
Go be... Wavey~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum