Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Futton I [Uni]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Futton I [Uni] Empty Futton I [Uni] Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:55 am

Conceited

Conceited

Futton I [Uni] Jutsu10

Name: Futton: Kōmu no Jutsu.
Type: Ninjutsu.
Element: Futton.
Range: 15m Radius.
Duration: Last 5 post, dissipates automatically.
Hand Seals/Charge up: Horse.
Description: The user creates a cloud of mist which is released from their mouth. This mist contains a powerful acidic property, capable of melting bodies, and chakra defenses such as Susanoo. The technique has an inherent disadvantage in that its effects are indiscriminate, limiting its usage to areas that do not contain allies. In the event that the mist escapes the containment area, the user can adjust the pH level of the mist to safer levels. Though the mist is corrosive to all around it, the user and others with Futton are immune to the effects of the mist. An example being Mei, who used it in an enclosed area without endangering herself.
Weakness: Canon.

Last edited by Albion on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rank added, so this needs to be reviewed again.)

2Futton I [Uni] Empty Re: Futton I [Uni] Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:32 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Approved

3Futton I [Uni] Empty Re: Futton I [Uni] Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:39 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

DOUBLE APPROVED!