Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ninjutsu training

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ninjutsu training Empty Ninjutsu training Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:50 pm

Danny

Danny
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Daniel woke up from His sleep, through Dakiro's gentle and soft voice which said "Wake up kiddo". Daniel became awake after hearing his voice since he is a light sleeper,though he couldnt wake up when Dakiro(hisq
as he then noticed that the rays of the sun had shun into his room,especially his table.Daniel closed his eyes and rubbed it,after that he decided to stand up but found out that his body doesnt want to,as he observed that his body felt like sleeping more since he did not wake up by himself, he also noticed Dakiro with a smile and Dakiro with a mug filled with hot tea,Daniel then greeted his guardian as his guardian then told him a question inquiring about his sleep.The question was "did you sleep well".
Daniel replied hell yeah I did, but I feel more sleepy now.."Why is that" inquired Dakiro, "Because you woke me up" replied Daniel as he raised his leg upwards and started jamming it into his bed making sounds that resemble the word "douuf doouo".
"You shouldn't have woke me up,I think that's why I feel more sleepy" was what Daniel said with a weary face and then rolled his eyes, His guardian laughed and then said "Get up you lazy bone, if you let me walk out on you now you won't get a chance to train your ninjutsu with me again,and I know you won't like that(with a smirk and a big grin appearing on His face just as he finished his sentence)
"Aish,you do know how to make me do your biddings(as he shrugged up on His bed as his upper body especially his back then dropped to the bed again,ad yawned)never mind that,i will get up(as he then made a Chinese get up and stood,his leg sinking by each passing second as this was to show how soft the bed was),gimme 15minutes and I'll be done,I'll be as fast as I can and I'll be ready in no time, will be right out in time for us to head out(as he then dashed to the door of his bathroom, as he slowed down when he got there,then he held the knob and twirled it opening the door. As he punched it backwards and then ran to the basin where his brush and paste was located.
The door then closed itself making Dakiro unable to see what was happening again as he had been watching Daniel the whole time,  he opened the door in Daniel's room and went to the sitting room. Sitting on the sofa as he drank the tea in his hand and disposed the mug and tray in the kitchen, all this time he was completely dressed)
Daniel pressed the paste on his brush as he opened the tab in a way that the water gushed out with full force immediately, as he dipped the brush with paste on it into the stream of water as it made the paste lose its little rigidity,and began to spread like a slimy substance,he then closed the tap immediately as he gritted his teeth and then took the brush to his mouth and brushed back and forth,down and high. He finished brushing for 3 minutes as he then washed the brush, sealed the tip of the paste, grabbed his towel,soap and sponge and ran to the other door in the bathroom.
Danuel threw the towel to a pole that popped out of the wall in the bathroom and then the towel hinged on the pole,he then twirled the shower knob instantly releasing a shower of cold water on His body,he then shut it straight as he had used the water to mix the sponge with water and washed his body, after 2 minutes, he released the water as he did not have anytime to adjust the water, the shower washed away all the foam on His as he then tiptoed carefully to the pole where the towel was resting on.He then rubbed his body for 30seconds and went out of the bathroom taking 10seconds.He had then used 6 miinutes 40 seconds out of the 15minutes he had.
Daniel then scrammbled through his closet and took out his usual clothing  which includes Hus dark tan blue jeans,high collared zip up chest and his sheath which held his sword within with a lair of blue sandals he then dropped the hanged clothes on the bed and placed the forehead protector and the sandals on the floor.
He creamed his body with lotion and then removed the clothes from the hanger and putted them on,he then took his ninja pouch and tied it to his thigh with bandages holding it and so bandaged his lower leg and then dashes out of the room
Dakiro had been expecting him and was looking at the time as only 2 minutes was left for him  as he then saw Daniel emerge from His room,he then congratulated Daniel as Daniel then asked him that what is he congratulatig him for,he simply didn't answer then he changed his topic
After two minutes of Chatting Daniel settled for his breakfast and after that they went to the training ground Dakiro designed to suit his taste. When they got there,he told Daniel that he would have to learn how to control his chakra efficiently and then climb a tree,after doing that he would then walk on numerous things even standing downright to walk below ceilings
He gave Daniel a leaf and told Daniel to focus his chakra into the leaf and instructed him more,Daniel then decided to start off by gathering chakra over his body to His hand to then transfer it to the leaf, it turned out harder than he thought and was struggling to do that simple task as he began to sweat and wiped it off when they HD formed to a particular quantity as he mosty wiped out the ones in the moustache region(just below the nose and above the lips).
After doubting himself for some minutes,he shouted and closed His eyes"No,no,no no no no no no,i won't fail to learn this petty jutsu,I am(he laused a little after saying that) UZUMAKI DANIEL!!!!!,THE RED BEAST OF KONOOHAAA!!!!!!!!(He opened his eyes as they flicked open and then transferred his chakra to the leaf.
Dakiro watched and hmmed seeing the young Uzumaki's determination,he told Daniel to transfer  his chakra  to more solid objects ranging frkm rubber to plastic,to wood,stone,iron and then steel. He had some difficulty with doing this but figured ur out at last as he transferred his chakra to almost everything and waS suffering from chakra loss but Dakiro eventually gave him enough to make him last for the remaining training.
After that Daniel began to acknowledge himself and was then told to climb a tree that was very tall as it dwarfed other trees in height. Daniel looked up and saw the branches of this enormous and gigantic tree,he then listened to Dakiro's words which said "All you have to do is just focus chakra to your feet and make it look like that part is where the tree is attracting you, then let the gravity go when trying to raise yourself".
Dakiro just said something that left Daniel in a puzzle and he had to think over it consistently till he figured it all out .All what he had been saying became clear to Daniel .As Dakiro's explanation didn't count as he didn't understand it that much but the little he understood left him to link it to a book he read, which later emphasis on this jutsu.
Daniel Then focused chakra to his feet and decided to climb,he failed to at least walk three steps  before he would fall, Daniel tried and tried and tried, but he just couldn't get it,he then went to take. A break and took off Hus shirt,as it had been stuck to His skin with sweat before he removed it, Daniel looked at his belly as he saw tiny balls of water slide down to his trousers and felt his head banging, he then raised his hands up allowing His armpit to receive some air, Dakiro watched on but didnt interfere as he thought he would learn better if he tried it out himself without any disturbance as he believed that trial and error is the best way to train and get strong.
After resting for about an hour as his body had settled down, the sweats had dried up and his head stopped pounding. Daniel stood up and jogged for some minutes and later cracked His knuckles,he then stretched his bkdy after that 
Daniel continued His training and. Tried again with new vigour, he couldn't get it but after some minute he was able to walk for some seconds on the tree, After trying again and again and again and again,he told Dakiro who had sat next to a tree to throw him a kunai as the elder Uzumaki reached for his ninja  pouch and threw a kunai as Daniel caught it.
Daniel continued his training and marked the distance he could reach as he climbed up by simply swift-slashing the tree to leave a mark of where he could run up at till he would then obey gravity as he would fall to the ground with his two legs though he staggered a bit each time but eventually got over the staggering and could then stand without losing .Daniel then sighed after trying repeatedly and didn't get it,he focused really hard and looked at the tree, with determination and focus he ran to the tree and ran up till he almost reached the apex of the tree.Each passing second as he ran up the pressure trying to push him down increased as his body also enjoyed more purer air as he inhaled it several times .
He could not reach the apex as he began to drop down.His heart raised drastically as he looked at the ground, closing his eyes and then stretched his leg to touch the tree as His leg was pushed down  but still rigged his leg to the bark of the tree and then passed chakra there as he then stopped falling and saw himself in mid air.He then letter go and junked down standing with both two legs,he knee that the fear he had that he would die made him accomplish the jutsu faster as he added all seriousness to that.
Daniel then concluded that he would have to finish the training and then ran at the tree and ran till he reached the top of the tree,after knowing that he did it,he was happy that after all he had tried and eventually got it.He decided to run down and did. Dakiro took his kunai from Daniel's hand and packed up everything and was happy to have been entertained by some monkeys in the forest as he had his attention on them.As they tried to move,Daniel collapsed as he then held Daniel preventing him from falling down, he then carried Daniel home as he walked left the forest, seeing the valley of end from afar, he waved goodbye to the area he had designed to His taste was became proud of him self
As Daniel woke up 3 hours later he found himself in his bedroom

Exit
WC:1511
Ninjutsu: B1-I3b(250+150+200+250+300+350)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum