Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharingan! [Flashback, Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sharingan! [Flashback, Solo] Empty Sharingan! [Flashback, Solo] Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:55 pm

2Hertz

Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

"Wait...what do you mean you have a way to activate my Sharingan? Why didn't you bother activating it when, you know, I was getting my ass kicked by those emo freaks!"

"Itome! Those "freaks" are apart of your own clan...and the reason I haven't bothered activating your Sharingan because I didn't think you were ready. Believe me, this possesses the same danger as a real battle, even if it is just a Genjutsu. Are you ready to be thrusted into the realm of Genjutsu? To see the true power of a Sharingan?"

Itome nodded, a bit unsure about this. How could an illusion kill him? But even if it could, he was confident that this illusion was going to get his ass kicked.

His father, Jushiro Uchiha activated his three tomoe Sharingan. Gazing into his son's eyes, Itome felt a tingling sensation, slowly losing feeling.

"You will now be placed into what I call..the shadow realm."

His surroundings faded into darkness, a darkness that stretched for miles. The air was cold. So cold, that frost was beginning to form on his eyebrows. Itome didn't know where to go, but just kept on walking.

What the hell is the point of all of this? Is the Sharingan somehow supposed to make me warmer?

The cold was beginning to wear him down, and combined with how long he had been walking for, he was beginning to tire out. He collapsed on the ground, closing his eyes for some rest.

"It's...so..f-fucking...cold.."

As he began to drift into the realm of dreams, the sound of a powerful roar of wind caught his attention, threatening to swallow him. He got up, attempting to outrun the blizzard, but it was a single meter behind him, slowly moving towards him inch by inch.
----------------------------------
Jushiro sighed, looking at his son who sat in the meditation position. He could tell his son was losing the battle with the cold, and unless he unlocked his Sharingan, he would be dead in the illusion, thus causing his body to think he was dead and ultimately lead to his death.
----------------------------------

The blizzard struck him, leaving him encased in a solid block of ice that reached to his neck.

"Gr...I can escape from this..I always have a plan B. I don't need a Sharingan, and never will...I can simply assassinate those pesks while they sleep."

But no matter how much he struggled, he could not break free. He felt like he was slowly losing himself. Maybe he did need the Sharingan...and with that need, came the legendary eyes that everyone coveted, although only a single tomoe could be found. It was enough to break free from the Genjutsu..

Jushiro sighed, glad his son made it through the ordeal.

"When we get back to Kumogakure...no one will stand in my way!"

WC: 486

Tomoe 1 gained.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum